English Championship 6952 - Discussion Thread

Elohim

Re: English Championship 6952 - Discussion Thread

holy **** 5000 posts :D

On the best thread in the whole forum too! :)

Up next is Gaz' Chelsea:- Starting XI for the match 4-2-2.

-De Gea-

-Richards-Hummels-Vertonghen-Alba-

-Gotze-Martinez-Vidal-Neymar-

-Cavani-Balotelli-

Two changes made from the previous game with Vertonghen coming in for Luiz and Neymar coming in for the injured Nasri.

:D

holy smoke 5000 posts :D
On the best thread in the whole forum too! :)

Up next is Gaz' Chelsea:- Starting XI for the match 4-2-2.

-De Gea-

-Richards-Hummels-Vertonghen-Alba-

-Gotze-Martinez-Vidal-Neymar-

-Cavani-Balotelli-

Two changes made from the previous game with Vertonghen coming in for Luiz and Neymar coming in for the injured Nasri.

:D

Chelsea are marching onward to a top 4 place fella ;)

Pippo 09 steered Sunderland to victory against Everton.

Sunderland outclassed Everton and beat them 4 - 1 in their Division 1 fixture.

Kaká scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Domínguez and Carrick were also amongst the goalscorers.

Managed to get another important 3 points this game. For the moment, the plans for Sunderland to stay in the first division are working out just fine.
The offer for Kyle EBECILIO of FC Twente from Sunderland has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.
Cristian PONDE has completed his move to Sunderland from Sporting CP for 420,000
Sylv is pleased to announce that the Black Cats signed two very young players he likes, the former Arsenal man, Kyle Ebecilio and Cristian Ponde. The portuguese is highly rated in his country and at Sporting, with a 45 mil buyout clause and his agent is the one and only, Jorge Mendes.

Chelsea-v-Newcastle-United--Premier-League-1279874.jpg

#SamOut #GutierrezOut #PerrottiIn

i have the worst luck with penalty shootouts :(

i lost 3-2 to oldham after forgetting to change my squads AGAIN.

but i jumped up in joy when we got our second goal in the closing seconds BECAUSE it means we can still go through(we are at home :D:D:D)

Pippo 09 was unable to prevent a Sunderland defeat to Manchester City.

Sunderland slumped to a 3 - 1 defeat against Manchester City in their Division 1 fixture.

Kaká was on the scoresheet for his side.

As a Man. United fan, this makes me very sad! :(

But to be realistic, City has better players and we still have chances to finish in the top 10 teams. Sunderland is only 4 points away from Rochdale and even though we have some hard games ahead with West Ham and Chelsea, we hope to get some points from this games.

Unfortunately, i'm going to be virtually quitting SM over the next few months. Leaving all my teams at the end of their respective seasons as due to big changes at home/work I just don't have the time for this anymore.

Will be staying on just for my own set-up and The Premiership Predict thread i've recently set-up.

Shame as i've just joined here and was rather enjoying it, not been active in the thread I know but that's also down to having little time on here recently.

Sorry for leaving so soon but afraid it can't be avoided. Still gonna put my all into saving Fulham from the drop though :o

Ash you can forget 4th place mate ;)

also pretty sad to see Pinkman leaving :(

4th place is mine biyyyyaaaatttccchhh!! :D

So a week or so after signing Lars Bender from Forest for £9m' date=' the German midfielder gets a +1 to 91 :D Top business!

Kiessling also gets his much deserved +1, and Draxler hits the big 90 :D[/quote']

Some nice rating changes there mate, gutted about the Bender rating haha!

Wish some money would magic itself into the Rochdale transfer kitty so I can buy some new faces :P

Keep or sell Adrian lopez? I'm getting Lorenzo Insigne next season' date=' so I'll have Kiessling, Martinez, lacazette and insigne, plus youthy boys[/quote']

Wanna sell me Bender (back :P) Griezmann or Draxler?

Just realised i have Ross Barkley too! Wooooooo :P

tempted to take the tottenham team for next season.

i will offload the big name old players and probably take some of my current players with me such as Ayew and a few My loaned out youth players, because the plans i have atm cannot be fulfilled at WBA as the stadium is too small, i guess WBA will be better off financially but what i want cant be accomplished here.

i will most definitely have to fight my way back to division 1 but i dont mind.

tempted to take the tottenham team for next season.

i will offload the big name old players and probably take some of my current players with me such as Ayew and a few My loaned out youth players' date=' because the plans i have atm cannot be fulfilled at WBA as the stadium is too small, i guess WBA will be better off financially but what i want cant be accomplished here.

i will most definitely have to fight my way back to division 1 but i dont mind.[/quote']

Rejected the offer mate.