English Championship 6952 - Discussion Thread

Elohim

Re: English Championship 6952 - Discussion Thread

Ashley Kirk steered Nottingham Forest to victory against West Bromwich Albion.

Nottingham Forest beat West Bromwich Albion 2 - 0 in their Division 1 fixture.

Götze scored both of the goals for Nottingham Forest and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Gotze with the killer goals against King Corrects prior team. Have a feeling i will definitely be challenging for the title next season! :D

Also noticed Arsenal drew, only a point behind now Noisy! You can do it :D

tempted to take the tottenham team for next season.

i will offload the big name old players and probably take some of my current players with me such as Ayew and a few My loaned out youth players' date=' because the plans i have atm cannot be fulfilled at WBA as the stadium is too small, i guess WBA will be better off financially but what i want cant be accomplished here.

i will most definitely have to fight my way back to division 1 but i dont mind.[/quote']

I was thinking about them too, at the end of the season. But if you want them, go for it. ;)

I was thinking about them too' date=' at the end of the season. But if you want them, go for it. ;)[/quote']

well im trying to build with youth in mind, thats why im bringing Ayew and Icardi with me.

also im having a clearance so these are the players i have listed:

JENAS, Jermaine

LEON, Pedro

DEL PIERO, Alessandro

TAYLOR, Steven

BASTOS, Michel

TERRY, John

MICCOLI, Fabrizio

YOUNG, Ashley

GUERRERO, Paolo

DI NATALE, Antonio

i will listen to bids on other players apart from those that i have made unavailable

1 point off Arsenal with 4 Games to go.....

I can do this i could end his reign as Champions :eek:

Get behind the Hammers charge for the Title.

ill give you inler and young for a decent deal to help the cause.

im going to phase into youth over the next few seasons just like i did with WBA.

Farès BAHLOULI has completed his move to Sunderland from Lyon for 340,000
The offer for Free Agent Adnan JANUZAJ from Sunderland has been accepted.

Another two good signings for the future involving Sunderland went down today, with the french midfielder Bahlouli from Lyon going to England for only 340.000 and the belgian future star from Manchester United, Adnan Januzaj signed for 1 million. A bit of a high price for the Black Cats, but Sylv told the chairman that Januzaj will be one of the best players in the world in a few seasons, so it's no risk of losing money.

Also, Antonio Cassano handed in a transfer request, so, now, Sunderland is looking for a striker to replace him.

Another two good signings for the future involving Sunderland went down today' date=' with the french midfielder Bahlouli from Lyon going to England for only 340.000 and the belgian future star from Manchester United, Adnan Januzaj signed for 1 million. A bit of a high price for the Black Cats, but Sylv told the chairman that Januzaj will be one of the best players in the world in a few seasons, so it's no risk of losing money.

Also, Antonio Cassano handed in a transfer request, so, now, Sunderland is looking for a striker to replace him.[/quote']

Nice signing on Januzaj mate, i stuck a pretty high bid in but i think he will be a good signing :)

I can't believe his flawed and incredibly messed up formation still works after such a long time!

Anyone else get the feeling he'd quit if he lost out on the season? rofl

he hasnt changed it since i joined which i find kind of weird because you start to lose when you don't change formation for a while