English Championship 6952 - Discussion Thread

Elohim

Re: English Championship 6952 - Discussion Thread

He hasn't changed it since his first game in charge!

It happened to me too in a GW a play with some fellows. I played 2 seasons with the same formation and won both championships(by 4 and 9 points) and charity shields without breaking any sweat.

Who knows..

great win over Paul's Wolves side tonight ;) still a point behing Everton with 3 games remaining and Kirky............... how does my bum look from back there?:P

well done on the 3 points.

I don't know how your bum looks, I am keeping my eyes closed but I wished I could find some ear plugs, to stop myself having to listen to you talking through it all the time!!!!!

Wolves are yet to win under my control, a boring end of season with nothing to play and not many players to buy or sell. all players I want to sell are on a tb and the only ones available are players that were sold off from Wolves and are also on a tb.

Christian 'Fluffy' Bishop (Forum) steered Bolton Wanderers to victory against Tottenham Hotspur.

Bolton Wanderers beat Tottenham Hotspur 4 - 0 in their Division 1 fixture.

Aubameyang scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Sturridge and Sakho were also amongst the goalscorers.

Idno what happened

:P

222px-Bolton_Wanderers_FC_%282013%29.png222px-Bolton_Wanderers_FC_%282013%29.png

-Update on Theo Walcott's transfer status-

Here comes the latest news and rumours surrounding the English international currently sitting on the bench for Bolton Wanderers!

After having had an extremely poor 2nd season at Bolton, the Bolton chairman has decided to flog the weak and pathetic excuse of a footballer!

After joining Bolton in a double swap together with Zeke Lavezzi for german wonderkid Mario Götze, Walcott hasn't lived up to expectations one single bit!

During his first season at the club, Walcott played in 15 games and only managed to score a pathetic 3 goals during that entire time (Even Eljero Elia had a better record for us). This season, he was even more appauling with only 5 goals and 3 assists on a whopping 23 games for the club! Take this into consideration with the fact that fellow teammate Ezequiel Lavezzi has scored the same amount of goals in only 14 games and you can understand the frustration that the Bolton gaffer and board is feeling towards Theo Walcott!

Theo-Walcott_0.jpg

-The Walcott during a game for the England NT-

Bolton's manager Chris Bishop made the following comment on the Theo Walcott situation when we met up with him at the Bolton training facilities!

Theo is one of those players that has alot of hype around him, mainly due to his speed and explosivity on the pitch ... wich is one of the main reasons we let Götze go the other way when we got Walcott together with Lavezzi last season.

This however has proven to be quite a poor deal for us as Götze (who has moved from Tottenham to Nottingham since leaving Bolton) had an average season for Forest this season but still a better season then Theo Walcott.

In retrospect, did we make a mistake selling Mario Götze?

The answer to that question is no. The deal we got for Götze was precisely the deal we were asking for and thus we're happy to get the players we wanted. However, they've not worked out as we had hoped and this has put our team in a bad place. Mainly due to the fact we've had too many strikers and AMs to choose from! This is an issue that needs to and will be adressed til the start of next season.

However, you might ask yourselves that why would you let Götze go? With the team you have now, he would've made you a beast to meet. The only answer to that is, perhaps you are right. But bear in mind that we already have Eden Hazard, Mesut Özil and a promising player called Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang. These three will form the core of our offensive power for the foreseeable future! Götze might've been a nice name to have on the back of a Bolton shirt yes, but I feel more at ease with the following team.

Mario-Gotze.jpg

-Götze, the one that got away-

And with all this said, we must ask ourselves, is there anyone out there that are actually interested in buying Theo Walcott from Bolton?

The answer to this seems to be yes! Both Wolverhampton and Rochdale has shown interest in buying Walcott from Bolton and making him their star man!

However, reports emerging from the Bolton HQ says that Bolton is more inclined to sell to Wolverhampton as to help them strengthen their team to be able to fully compete with the other teams as they're possibly one of the worst squads in the entire Leauge! And thus, to make everything more competative, it's rumoured that Bolton'll sell to Wolverhampton for the greater good of the leauge (just as they've done in the past with countless players such as Varane and Draxler to help the other teams).

It's reported that the fee offered by Wolverhampton is £26 million, a fee that Bolton are said to be quite interested in taking!

What'll happen to Walcott? Only the future can tell!

bolton.gif

Fulham are currently on the lookout for a few players. Ideally would like 90+ players. Wingers, CM and Defenders if anybody is selling?

I have 10M to splash as well as players such as Maiga, Bojan, Stocker, Tabanou, Zubar, Salah and Demba Ba (TB).

So get in touch if you fancy anything :)

Rochdale have identified 3 big name players who are their top targets for the coming weeks. Manager Tom Deakin has confirmed that the club have got at least 3 players on their radar, all of which will walk into the first team, and are available now or in the near future.

However, he has admitted that the club need to sell before they can buy, with players such as Guarin, Naingollan, Adrian, facing the axe, whilst the club will also consider offers for other players

Rochdale have identified 3 big name players who are their top targets for the coming weeks. Manager Tom Deakin has confirmed that the club have got at least 3 players on their radar' date=' all of which will walk into the first team, and are available now or in the near future.

However, he has admitted that the club need to sell before they can buy, with players such as Guarin, Naingollan, Adrian, facing the axe, whilst the club will also consider offers for other players[/quote']

I want Bender back! :P Would be interested in Griezmann also.

Wolves have put in a bid of 26m for Walcott apparently :confused:

I knew I shouldn't have given my account details to Fluffy, who would pay that much for a forward that has only scored 8 goals in 43 games, though I suspect he was played at left back, knowing their manager.

2.6m and an autographed one direction LP is all I value him at.