English Championship 6952 - Discussion Thread

Elohim

Re: English Championship 6952 - Discussion Thread

I was talking about Garry. I hope to make him a surprise tonight and beat Chelsea. :))

don't hold your breath for a win against me m8 :D

Oh don't mind Gaz .. he's just a needy attentionseeking scotsman!

I take offence to your ludicrous................ ok your right :D

Yeah thanks Garry the closest someone has got to Arsenal in years and you go and ruin it.

now you tell me! :eek:

When I said no rules ... I meant .. no rules ... unless you have the chance of saving a forumer in the division or help a forumer beat Arsenal ... WORK TOGETHER TO ACHIEVE DOMINATION OVER ARSENAL!

Nah but seriously ... Gaz you're an idiot!

...............................:D

looking to do some spiffing business in the coming days.

Players that can go:

Sami Khedira DM,M©

Gokhan Inler DM,M©

Ander ITURRASPE DM,M©

Luís ANDERSON M©

Jermaine JENAS M©

Balázs DZSUDZSÁK AM,F(RL)

Looking for:

1/2 strikers 88/89 as old as 27

i brought in Andre Ayew recently in exchange for Ashley Young and Lucas Ocampos as i really do rate him from my time at WBA, he has a Total of 17 goals and 24 assists this season and i look to improve on that next season so hopefully he can partner Yarmolenko on the wings in my welbeck bid falls through

regarding Div.2 i hope i can bounce back up and get into Europe the season after, but i will try in the cup games to get europe, its amazing how the winners of the champions cup last season are relegated though

Fabio QUAGLIARELLA has completed his move to Sunderland from Newcastle United for 9,000,000
Sylv managed to sign the italian striker from Newcastle for 9 mil. He is the second striker the manager brings to the Stadium of Lights after Luiz Adriano from Shakhtar Donetsk.

In Division 2, in 28 games for Newcastle, Quagliarella managed to get 12 goals and 18 assists, winning 5 times the "Man of the match" prize.

He is one of Sylv's favorite strikers in today's football and hopes to score a nice number of goals for the Black Cats alongside Samuel Eto'o, Luiz Adriano and Iago Aspas.

article-2205169-15199B97000005DC-997_634x416.jpg

Quagliarella-Juventus2.jpg

juv.jpg

Div 2 Playoff Semi Final

Derby 1-1 Swansea

Swansea win 3-2 on penalties

Agbonlahor got our goal after halftime but Garcia equalised for Swansea soon after. Swansea then went onto the playoff final when they beat us 3-2 on penalties.

It is hard to lose out getting promotion like this. First losing our 2nd place right at the last match of the season against Stoke who went up via goal difference (just 1 goal in it!) and then here in the playoffs on penalties. However, good luck to Swansea in the final.

In other news, Becks finally retires at the end of the season.