English Championship 6952 - Discussion Thread

Elohim

Re: English Championship 6952 - Discussion Thread

Pippo 09 steered Sunderland to victory against Rochdale.

Sunderland beat Rochdale 2 - 0 in their Division 1 fixture.

Vorm had an impressive game and was voted Man of the Match.

Volland and Josué were amongst the goalscorers.

Sunderland went to Spotland Stadium tonight without any of the first XI players and won with 2 goals to nil.

Kevin Volland scored first from range and Jeffrey Bruma got an assist in the 39th minute.

In the 73rd minute, Josue received a pass from Federico Peluso and scored for 2-0.

Sylv is extremely happy with the result and stated that his players did their job very well.

Also, he praised Kevin Volland for the good matches he played since he got to the Stadium of Lights, managing 2 goals and an assist in 3 games so far.

kevin-volland3.jpg

WOLVES brief stint at the top of div 1 is thankfully over, 5 games without a win has stopped all the nonsense that our fans were thinking, that we were challengers for the title.

more importantly, we are 8 points clear of relegation.

the squad transition is nearly over, just one more player to come off a tb.

we have a first team that should survive in div 1 and I have a squad of 13 youngsters that might help my in the long term.

Pippo 09 steered Sunderland to victory against Fulham.

Sunderland outclassed Fulham and beat them 2 - 0 in their English Cup Round 2 fixture.

Kruse scored both of the goals for Sunderland and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

After knocking out Chelsea at penalty kicks in English Shield, now we won against Fulham in English Cup.

Kruse got 2 goals, while Luiz Adriano managed 2 assists.

Now, we hope for a win in SMFA Shield against Dynamo Moskva, away. If Sunderland gets the 3 points tonight, they qualify for the knock-out rounds.

Kruse is top goalscorer in SMFA Champions Shield, alongside David Silva and Fabio Coentrao from Manchester City, with 4 goals each.

Alexandru MAXIM has completed his move to Sunderland from VfB Stuttgart for 5,020,000
After a good start of season with Stuttgart, the romanian caught Sylv's eye with his performances and moved to England to play with Alvaro Dominguez, Max Kruse, Jonathan Tah or Jonas Hoffman, players also brought from Bundesliga to the Stadium of Lights.

591543-590120-maxim.jpg

King Correct steered Tottenham Hotspur to victory against Derby County.

Tottenham Hotspur beat Derby County 1 - 0 in their Division 2 fixture.

Ayew scored the winner for Tottenham Hotspur and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

my project ayew is finally starting to come out of his shell. he has 4 goals and 4 assists so far. my first meeting with derby in 2 seasons and i must say it was good. div 2 is really tight with 7 points between 1st and 8th place.

i am on the prowl for 90+ players so give me a shout if you got any

Not posted much here for a while but still looking to push Fulham straight back into the top flight.

Won 2-1 tonight at Birmingham with goals from Huntelaar and Richardson which leaves us 3rd just 4 points off the pace.

Unbeaten in 7 league games and confident of a quick return to the promised land.

SadAbramovich_468x429.jpg

Gaz under pressure at the Bridge

Chelsea 0-1 WBA

Chelsea lost their first game in 5 matches tonight as WBA left with all three points thanks to a 28th minute strike from Herrera. Chelsea now fall to 12th place in the table,the Chairman isnt happy, and the fans are calling for Rafa's return:mad:

Sunderland won against Manchester City, at home and got back to the 9th place with 16 points. Kaka scored his 2nd goal of the season and hopes to score as many as last season, while Quagliarella provided another assist.

In SMFA Shield, Sylv used the same second XI as he used in the English Cup and won against Dynamo Moskva 1-2 with goals from Kruse and Josue.

After this game, Max Kruse got his 7th goal in 7 games for Sunderland this season.

boltonwanderers_old.gif

-Bolton continues to march on in Division 2-

It was the 10th game of the season, and Bolton had so far lost 2 games, drawn 2 and won 5! Quite a good record imo.

A weakened team was fielded with players such as these:

Lloris

Chiriches - Bonucci - Kirchoff

Defour - Holzhauser

Felipe Anderson - Cleverley

Traoré - Rhodes

Sturridge

The game was against Sheffield Wednesday! And the game, it was won 3-1 by Bolton! Traoré with a brace in his first appearance for the season and Rhodes with 2 assist in his first game of the season! Felipe Anderson also bagged his first of the season in his very first game for his new club! And Danny Sturridge got his 5th point in 6 games with 1 assist last night!

Christian 'Fluffy' Bishop (Forum) steered Bolton Wanderers to victory against Sheffield Wednesday.

Bolton Wanderers beat Sheffield Wednesday 3 - 1 in their Division 2 fixture.

Traoré scored a brace and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Anderson was also on the scoresheet for his side.

With this win, Bolton climbs up to 4th place in the leauge, only 4 points behind league leaders Middlesbrough!

Nothing is impossible and the sole aim for Bolton this season is to win Division 2!

Hammers run riot at Upton Park

Noisy (Forum) steered West Ham United to victory against Everton.

West Ham United hammered Everton 6 - 1 in their Division 1 fixture.

Gomez scored a brace and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Hernández and Turan were also amongst the goalscorers.

Amazing win for us against a strong Everton side.

Moves us back up to 3rd in the table.

Now in 7th place. Usually start the season weak and finish strong so if i can maintain my form and have another strong finish, i could maybe push Arsenal all the way!

If anyone is interested in any of my players, just make me an offer. Big stars up for grabs such as Cavani, Gotze, Vidal, Hummels, Neymar, Martinez + Alba.

Now in 7th place. Usually start the season weak and finish strong so if i can maintain my form and have another strong finish' date=' i could maybe push Arsenal all the way!

If anyone is interested in any of my players, just make me an offer. Big stars up for grabs such as Cavani, Gotze, Vidal, Hummels, Neymar, Martinez + Alba.[/quote']

Neymar please :)

Now in 7th place. Usually start the season weak and finish strong so if i can maintain my form and have another strong finish' date=' i could maybe push Arsenal all the way!

If anyone is interested in any of my players, just make me an offer. Big stars up for grabs such as Cavani, Gotze, Vidal, Hummels, Neymar, Martinez + Alba.[/quote']

Neymar, Gotze and Alba interest Everton :)

Hummels and possibly a few others ... I presume you're interested in Thiago Silva? :-P

Hammers run riot at Upton Park

Amazing win for us against a strong Everton side.

Moves us back up to 3rd in the table.

Oh and a big kudos for annhialating (spelling?) Ash! :-D i destroyed him in 333 aswell (just putting it out there for everyone to see) and it's Nice to see that everyone bullies him haha