English Championship 6952 - Discussion Thread

Elohim

Re: English Championship 6952 - Discussion Thread

Pinkman (Forum) steered Fulham to victory against Tottenham Hotspur.

Fulham beat Tottenham Hotspur 2 - 0 in their Division 2 fixture.

Llorente scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Richardson was also on the scoresheet for his side.

This moves us upto 2nd, really motoring now!

I have them on offer if you want them?

Thanks, mate, but I've changed my mind.

I can't leave my team in the middle of the season, after some good results.

And I have a nice team, with some risers, some good youth players I would lose (including your beloved Januzaj, hehe). :P

So I will stick with them at least until the season is over.

The Sunderland club record for highest scoring league game has been broken. The game against Norwich City finished 8 - 2
Pippo 09 steered Sunderland to victory against Norwich City.

Sunderland outclassed Norwich City and thrashed them 8 - 2 in their Division 1 fixture.

Quagliarella was impressive and scored a hat-trick, later being voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Carrick and Prieto were also amongst the goalscorers.

Quagliarella and Kaka scored each a hat-trick, while Carrick and Xabi Prieto scored each one goal for this show put on by Sunderland players for their fans at the Stadium of Lights.

Jovetic scored twice for Norwich, but for a team with Bale, Higuain, Willian, Alexis Sanchezz, Jovetic or Badstuber in the first XI it's not ok and the manager should really be ashamed of this score!:o

steered Liverpool to victory against Blackburn Rovers.

Liverpool beat Blackburn Rovers 4 - 2 in a thrilling Division 1 encounter.

Adler had an impressive game and was voted Man of the Match.

Hulk, Džeko and Yanga-mbiwa were amongst the goalscorers.

currently mid in table. Unhappy thou :mad:

Gueïda FOFANA has completed his move to Notts County from Sunderland for 9,000,000
Kostas MITROGLOU has completed his move to Sunderland from Olympiacos for 5,770,000
Some changes were made on the transfer market in Sunderland, as Fofana left the club, in order to join Notts County for 9 mil, while the greek striker Mitroglou came to AFC Sunderland for 5.8 mil, after an awesome start of season at greek giants, Olympiakos, with 15 goals and 4 assists in 11 games.:D

Sylv thinks Mitroglou will be a good addition to the team. But Luiz Adriano will leave when his TB is over, after scoring 1 goal and managing 4 assists in 12 games. If other managers are interested in him, Sunderland will put him on the transfer list in 6 days.

1101986-17473314-640-360.jpg

Respuesta: English Championship 6952 - Discussion Thread

Hola a todos, soy manager del foro español y me cojo el Aston Villa para daros un poco de competencia y que pasemos buenos momentos. Saludos! // Hello everyone, I'm manager of the Spanish Forum and get me Aston Villa to give you a bit of competition and let good times. Best regards! :D:D

Re: Respuesta: English Championship 6952 - Discussion Thread

Hola a todos' date=' soy manager del foro español y me cojo el Aston Villa para daros un poco de competencia y que pasemos buenos momentos. Saludos! // Hello everyone, I'm manager of the Spanish Forum and get me Aston Villa to give you a bit of competition and let good times. Best regards! :D:D[/quote']

English Only next time dude!

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

Bahebeck bags a brace as Leicester is swept aside 3-0.

Pippo 09 steered Sunderland to victory against Everton.

Sunderland outclassed Everton and beat them 3 - 0 in their Division 1 fixture.

Mandanda had an impressive game and was voted Man of the Match.

Eto\'o and Cáceres were amongst the goalscorers.

Sunderland climbed to the 3rd place before the match with Arsenal, after defeating Everton, away, with a brace from Eto'o and a header from a corner kick by Caceres.

In other news, Giovanni Simeone got a +3 rise, Diego Laxalt +2, while Adnan Januzaj got his deserved +5 rating rise.:P

Hola a todos, soy manager del foro español y me cojo el Aston Villa para daros un poco de competencia y que pasemos buenos momentos. Saludos! // Hello everyone, I'm manager of the Spanish Forum and get me Aston Villa to give you a bit of competition and let good times. Best regards! :D:D
Welcome!

Pippo 09 was unable to prevent a Sunderland defeat to Arsenal.

Sunderland slumped to a 3 - 0 defeat against Arsenal in their Division 1 fixture.

Sylv was very unhappy with this result, but didn't blame this result on the players. He's sure they did all they could.

After the match, Luiz Adriano finished his TB period and was placed on the Transfer List for 9 mil if anyone is interested.

Pippo 09 steered Sunderland to victory against Stoke City.

Sunderland outclassed Stoke City and beat them 1 - 0 in their Division 1 fixture.

Eto\'o scored the winner for Sunderland and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

After a 2-0 win against Leeds United in Premier League, a penalty loss in English Shield against Cardiff City, Sunderland received Stoke City at the Stadium Of Lights. They played their usual possession game and won with a goal from Samuel Eto'o scored in the 59th minute, from Valbuena's pass.

After this win, Sunderland AFC found themselves on the second place in Premier League, with the same number of points as Leeds United, but with more goals scored and 8 points away from Arsenal.

But not all went good in Sunderland today, as Joao Pereira went off injured for 4 days, Samuel Eto'o is out for almost a week, while Yuri Zhirkov is out for a month.

The_Badge_of_Sunderland_A.F.C._-_geograph.org_.uk_-_624086.jpg

Pinkman (Forum) steered Fulham to victory against fierce rivals Queens Park Rangers in the West London Derby.

Fulham beat Queens Park Rangers 7 - 4 in a thrilling Division 2 encounter.

Llorente was in fantastic goal-scoring form and bagged 4 goals, later being voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Melgarejo and Neustädter were also amongst the goalscorers.

What a game!

It keeps us 2nd and we're now unbeaten in 13 games.

Pippo 09 steered Sunderland to victory against West Bromwich Albion.

Sunderland outclassed West Bromwich Albion and beat them 2 - 1 in their Division 1 fixture.

Prieto scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Valbuena was also on the scoresheet for his side.

Sunderland remains on the second spot in the Premier League, after defeating West Brom away. Mathieu Valbuena and Xabi Prieto scored for a 1-2 win, while Douglas Costa scored for the home team.

But sadly, Kaka is out of the team for 11 days, after he twisted his ankle.

Still, we'll have Samuel Eto'o fit for the next league game, against Blackburn Rovers.

We are now only 5 points away from Arsenal, after Newcastle United got 3 points, away, at Emirates. We are not even at the half of the season, but the hopes are high in Sunderland, as Sylv's objective - SMFA Champions Cup is within reach, at the moment.

IMG_uefachampionsleaguetrophy.jpg