English Championship 6952 - Discussion Thread

Elohim

Re: English Championship 6952 - Discussion Thread

Finally got the chance to play my best eleven' date=' and won comfortably even though I forgot to turn off the in-game instructions from the cup game earlier this week. :o This meant that I completely changed the formation at half time and subbed out Johnson, Di Maria and Pogba.

Glad it didn't matter in the end though :)

Facing Fluffy's Bolton on Monday in the domestic cup, and I think I will field a reservish side. After all I'm playing a Div.2 side. :D

On the transfer front I've only received one bid so far and that was on Pogba from Spurs. A really good offer actually that I've been considering for a while now. But in the end I think I'm going to reject because it's really just a swap between players of the same position which isn't really what I'm looking for.[/quote']

Like I said, everyone at Forest is available :)

Since I have took over at Chelsea, I may to others, have made questionable decisions. But I have decided to go with my gut instinct and to improve the first team wherever possible and to have a strong bench. And when this has been accomplished we can bring in a strong youth team.

I have sold at Chelsea:

Dídac Víla- 8.5m

Marko Marin- 6.7m

Fede Vico- 3.7m

Edwin Carmona- 3.7m

Scott Vernon (Why did he show up at Chelsea?)-900k

Marco Van Ginkel-10m

Sebastian Rode- 8.2m

Nathan Kabasele- 630k.

Brought in:

John Terry for Torje and Michael Frey.

Hopefully we can improve the first team now. Julio Cesar is for sale. Happy with the 2-0 win last night v a tricky Newcastle side. Falcao and Navas the scorers. Wesley Sneijder is for sale also.

Like I said' date=' everyone at Forest is available :)[/quote']

Ok :)

Well I need a striker and a LB mostly, so Neymar, Cavani, Alba and probably Balotelli aswell. I do like other players like Götze, Vidal, Javi etc.. Depends what kind of deal you're interested in doing really.

Ok :)

Well I need a striker and a LB mostly' date=' so Neymar, Cavani, Alba and probably Balotelli aswell. I do like other players like Götze, Vidal, Javi etc.. Depends what kind of deal you're interested in doing really.[/quote']

Cavani and Balotelli can leave... I'm -6.5m so I need cash :P depends who's available at Goodison :)

Sunderland managed 2 very important transfers, buying Giuseppe Rossi - an old target of Sylv and youngster Robin Knoche.

Giuseppe Rossi is a beast this season at Fiorentina and Sunderland is extremely happy with this transfer. It was a hard battle with Chelsea, but Rossi chose the team were he'll find a better team spirit and his ex-Fiorentina teammate Borja Valero.

In order for the italian to join the Black Cats, Valbuena and Nacho moved to Artemio Franchi. Valbuena was on the verge of leaving since Kagawa signed a deal at Stadium of Lights. Also, Nacho wasn't playing to much for us and wanted a move somewhere where he could play more.

Sylv hopes to have in Rossi the "cappocannoniere" he was looking for when he transferred Quagliarella.

The ex-Juventus striker will also remain at Stadium of Lights, but could leave if an offer we can't refuse is received for him.

In the youth department, Robin Knoche signed to replace Nacho. The german defender joined us in a deal involving Mayke and Jose Sa - 2 players transferred with 500K and now they were worth 5 mil.

6a00e54ef2975b883301157047d9b2970c-320wi.jpgNeue-Chance-fuer-Knoche_ArtikelHoch.jpg

Sunderland managed 2 very important transfers' date=' buying Giuseppe Rossi - an old target of Sylv and youngster Robin Knoche.

Giuseppe Rossi is a beast this season at Fiorentina and Sunderland is extremely happy with this transfer. It was a hard battle with Chelsea, but Rossi chose the team were [b']he'll find a better team spirit[/b] and his ex-Fiorentina teammate Borja Valero.

In order for the italian to join the Black Cats, Valbuena and Nacho moved to Artemio Franchi. Valbuena was on the verge of leaving since Kagawa signed a deal at Stadium of Lights. Also, Nacho wasn't playing to much for us and wanted a move somewhere where he could play more.

Sylv hopes to have in Rossi the "cappocannoniere" he was looking for when he transferred Quagliarella.

The ex-Juventus striker will also remain at Stadium of Lights, but could leave if an offer we can't refuse is received for him.

In the youth department, Robin Knoche signed to replace Nacho. The german defender joined us in a deal involving Mayke and Jose Sa - 2 players transferred with 500K and now they were worth 5 mil.

One of the key things I have tried to bring to the side is "team spirit". No player is better than any other, and if you are not playing well, there is someone just as good as you on the bench. It's all about squad rotation. Rossi's bid of Mendy and Mitrovic just didn't seem up to scratch and as a result, we lost out on Rossi. Also, Rossi did not seem keen on the "squad rotation system" and decided that he would rather have a bigger role at Sunderland. Negotiations have been entered for a certain LB have broken down. So if anyone who has a fullback RB/LB please feel free to PM me a possible offer you would accept. 89+ is a must. DM/CM's and CB's are also a must.

The transitional period at Stamford Bridge is just beginning.

One of the key things I have tried to bring to the side is "team spirit". No player is better than any other' date=' and if you are not playing well, there is someone just as good as you on the bench. It's all about squad rotation. Rossi's bid of Mendy and Mitrovic just didn't seem up to scratch and as a result, we lost out on Rossi. Also, Rossi did not seem keen on the "squad rotation system" and decided that he would rather have a bigger role at Sunderland. Negotiations have been entered for a certain LB have broken down. So if anyone who has a fullback RB/LB please feel free to PM me a possible offer you would accept. 89+ is a must. DM/CM's and CB's are also a must.

The transitional period at Stamford Bridge is just beginning.[/quote']

Ive messaged you ingame... You interested in Moreno? Played over 2,000 minutes for Sevilla and being called up to the senior Spain squad, should get a rise, 88, maybe 89 at a push.

One of the key things I have tried to bring to the side is "team spirit". No player is better than any other' date=' and if you are not playing well, there is someone just as good as you on the bench. It's all about squad rotation. Rossi's bid of Mendy and Mitrovic just didn't seem up to scratch and as a result, we lost out on Rossi. Also, Rossi did not seem keen on the "squad rotation system" and decided that he would rather have a bigger role at Sunderland. Negotiations have been entered for a certain LB have broken down. So if anyone who has a fullback RB/LB please feel free to PM me a possible offer you would accept. 89+ is a must. DM/CM's and CB's are also a must.

At Sunderland is all about "Team Spirit"! Ever since I took them from the relegation places, all the way to the top, the key words were "United we'll win! Everyone will get his chance!"

We might not have the likes of Cristiano, Neymar or Zlatan. But we want to prove ourselves.

Who would've thought in the last season, a team of "outcasts" will be now on the 3rd spot of Premier League.

Kaka was kicked out of Bernabeu spinning. Albiol was also sent away from Spain with a shoe in his behind!

Borja Valero is not even on the long list of spanish NT coach.

Kagawa's story is well known!

Eto'o played in Russia for a while and everyone thought he'll "die". But here he is again, shining!

Quagliarella is only the 4th option at Juventus, but waits patiently for his chance.

And with all this "left aside" players, Sunderland stole, for one game turn, to be true, the 1st place of Premier League!

Using a first XI of under 88 rated players (except Borja in a few games) we are in the elimination rounds of SMFA Shield.

With the same XI we are now in the Semi Final of the English Cup.

Rossi didn't want Abramovich's dirty petroleum money! He wanted a team where he is as important as every other player. Where the fans don't love the team for star players and trophies bought with dirty money, but just because they think no other deserves their love! This is what Sunderland is all about at the moment!

So, believe me! None other team has a more beautiful team spirit at the moment!

I might leave someday, but I will leave behind a beautiful team of whom I am proud to call "my team"!

5207811_football_269668c.jpg

Arbeloa or Valencia can leave for the right offer mate.

havent really been active on the forum since taking over spurs which i apologise for.

updates:

i currently sit fourth in division 2, 5 points off top spot.

i finally managed to strengthen my strike force bringing in soldado and di natale and hopefully i will bring in mandzukic which will see papiss cissé go the other way and open up the door for bids on Torres

with firmino getting a rise to 89, he becomes the first 89 rated player i have had out on loan.

stoke is doing a good job with casemiro

next game is against stoke in what should be a routine win but nothing is ever routine with SM.

Mandzukic is officially a Tottenham Hotspur player.

Torres can leave for cash value(or to the highest bidder) as can Bertrand.

Van Der Vaart can leave at the end of the season as can nocerino

1-1 draw with Everton. Happy with the performance, not really with the result. Everton scored their 1 shot on target through the boot of Reus, which really says enough. Chelsea equalised through Sneijder and pushed for a winner, but Everton deserve credit for their strong defensive work and were a threat on the counter. Frustrated with Ronaldo's offside goal also but I guess it wasn't meant to be. All credit to Preppens, he has his side on a good run.

BadgeBolton_Wanderers.png

-200th game Goals Galore-

Twice have Eden Hazard been bought by the Bolton manager throughout his professional football career in EC6952! The very first time he was a lowly 89 rated winger that was bought for an even lower rated Gary Cahill+retired player ... which is in itself a fantastic deal for someone like Eddie! After roughly 6 months ... I was in dire need of money and sold him back to OSC Lille for 16 million ... before buying him back 2 months later for 4.2 million and Hugo Almeida at Valentines day ... nearly 3 years ago! Easily, the 2nd best deal I've ever done on SM! Rivalled only by one other deal that I also conducted within this very EC!

Either way, during these 3,5 years that Eden Hazard has been a Bolton player he has featured in all 9 seasons and tonight marked the night of his 200th appearance for the club! During these years, he hasn't really been an overactive goalscorer, he's just done enough to help keep the team be a midtableteam ... which in reality should be unacceptable if we look at the quality in the squad!

Nevertheless, on Christmas Day, against Tottenham .. Eden celebrated his 200th game like a true boss ... with 3 goals and an assist in the 4-1 win over Tottenham!

With this win, we climb to 2nd place in Division 2 ... only 3 points behind Boro at the top!

Since everything works out "great" today, breaking up with my gf and been whipped out from the face of SM by Arsenal in the final of English Cup, I will probably leave everyone of my teams "in standby" for a while, until I get my s**t all together.

It was an honor and a pleasure, playing with you, guys! Take care! :)

Looking to freshen things up so El Shawaary' date=' Holtby, Otamendi, Shaqiri, Balotelli and Damiao can all leave if the price is right or I get a decent 92+ for a pair of them.[/quote']

Sneijder can leave. Nani too. Interested in El Shaarawy, Shaqiri and Balotelli.

Sneijder can leave. Nani too. Interested in El Shaarawy' date=' Shaqiri and Balotelli.[/quote']

the manager left instead and I have taken advantage of the vacancy.

navas going to villa.

nani and sneijder going external for cash in a few days time.

talks ongoing with alaba.

I don't mind discussing any sensible deals for any of the squad.