English Championship 6952 - Discussion Thread

Elohim

Re: English Championship 6952 - Discussion Thread

The offer for Ross BARKLEY of Nottingham Forest from Chelsea has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Chelsea have made an offer to Nottingham Forest for Ross BARKLEY of £8,000,000.

The first part of a two part deal for David Alaba. Shaqiri and Jones along with 8m will head back to Chelsea when Barkley completes his move. Gutted to be losing Barkley, But Alaba will be a certain starter when fit. Nice to be delving back into the transfer market after a prolonged while away from it, my last deal being Neymar.

• 2 weeks later...

Ashley Kirk steered Nottingham Forest to victory against Arsenal.

Nottingham Forest beat Arsenal 4 - 1 in their Division 1 fixture.

Luiz had an impressive game and was voted Man of the Match.

Cavani and Damião were amongst the goalscorers.

Boom!!! Not only beat, but destroyed Arsenal!!! Finally found a formation to whoop them!!!

Cavani x2 and Damiao x2. Didn't even have my strongest team out.

Boom!!! Not only beat' date=' but destroyed Arsenal!!! Finally found a formation to whoop them!!!

Cavani x2 and Damiao x2. Didn't even have my strongest team out.[/quote']

I found one of those formaions 2 seasons ago ... Only worked one time tho!

Div 2

Derby 3-0 Brighton

On equal points with Boro now, with Bolton a point behind us in 3rd.

Record crowd watches Derby County. 33,597 fans turned out to watch Derby County against Brighton and Hove Albion breaking the previous home record attendance.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm a bit ... well, let's say dissapointed in the Boro manger who only was in it to see out the season and ended up 1 point ahead of my Bolton. THEN HE LEFT! ... Boils my wee tbh .. Either way, Boro finished 1st with 82 points, I finished 2nd with 81 points and Derby finished 3rd with 80 points!!

So very very close! :P and I was only the 1 point away from the title -.- bugger off all of ya!

I'm a bit ... well' date=' let's say dissapointed in the Boro manger who only was in it to see out the season and ended up 1 point ahead of my Bolton. THEN HE LEFT! ... Boils my wee tbh .. Either way, Boro finished 1st with 82 points, I finished 2nd with 81 points and Derby finished 3rd with 80 points!!

So very very close! :P and I was only the 1 point away from the title -.- bugger off all of ya![/center']

Don't worry, you'll get another shot at the division 2 title in two seasons again. ;)

Derby lose 2-1 to Spurs in the Div 2 Playoff Final. After 2 seasons in Div 2 I thought maybe my time had come to go back up but it was not to be. Happened on my birthday as well, typical!

The only way I can see playing the rest of you guys again is if I can get hold of the Tottenham job. I've not managed a Spurs side before and they have some fine players there too. Wouldn't mind giving them a bash.

Elohim of course :P

I think i've got like 5-8 job offers in the last few days

:P
Derby lose 2-1 to Spurs in the Div 2 Playoff Final. After 2 seasons in Div 2 I thought maybe my time had come to go back up but it was not to be. Happened on my birthday as well' date=' typical!

The only way I can see playing the rest of you guys again is if I can get hold of the Tottenham job. I've not managed a Spurs side before and they have some fine players there too. Wouldn't mind giving them a bash.[/quote']

Oi! Don't you dare leave Derby! There's always next season yano!

:D

Koke has joined the Nottingham Forest club for winners and kings in an exchange deal for El Shaawry and Balotelli. (The long way round as my chairman wouldn't let me straight swap for the two)

Yes, I know I overpaid looking at it from the outset but El Shaawry never even got a game (and I paid straight cash for him at 89) and I swapped Balotelli for Andy Carroll :P I feel Koke is a player that will achieve a higher rating faster than the other two therefore I am doing what I think is best for my club.

Neymar will move up alongside Edison Cavani and Koke will be thrown out onto the left taking Neymars position.