English Championship 6952 - Discussion Thread

Elohim

Re: English Championship 6952 - Discussion Thread

Koke has joined the Nottingham Forest club for winners and kings in an exchange deal for El Shaawry and Balotelli. (The long way round as my chairman wouldn't let me straight swap for the two)

Yes' date=' I know I overpaid looking at it from the outset but El Shaawry never even got a game (and I paid straight cash for him at 89) and I swapped Balotelli for Andy Carroll :P I feel Koke is a player that will achieve a higher rating faster than the other two therefore I am doing what I think is best for my club.

Neymar will move up alongside Edison Cavani and Koke will be thrown out onto the left taking Neymars position.[/quote']

Haha Andy Carroll was also swapped out to get Koke ya no :P

• 2 weeks later...

Top youth players at Sunderland :

Volland, William Carvalho, Thorgan Hazard, Adnan Januzaj, Robin Knoche, Sergi Darder, Sergi Samper, Jonathan Tah, Gabriel, Bryan Cristante, Julian Green, Muamer Tankovic, Sebastian Driussi, Layvin Kurzawa, Fede Cartabia.

In the first team are also names like Giuseppe Rossi, Mathieu Valbuena, Kaka, Eto'o, Shinji Kagawa, Borja Valero.

It's my former team. I bought every single player in the youth team is my 2 seasons there and I would love to have my old youth team back. But hope that whoever takes is will do it justice!

Top youth players at Sunderland :

Volland' date=' William Carvalho, Thorgan Hazard, Adnan Januzaj, Robin Knoche, Sergi Darder, Sergi Samper, Jonathan Tah, Gabriel, Bryan Cristante, Julian Green, Muamer Tankovic, Sebastian Driussi, Layvin Kurzawa, Fede Cartabia.

In the first team are also names like Giuseppe Rossi, Mathieu Valbuena, Kaka, Eto'o, Shinji Kagawa, Borja Valero.

It's my former team. I bought every single player in the youth team is my 2 seasons there and I would love to have my old youth team back. But hope that whoever takes is will do it justice![/quote']

Riece has the offer, he won the league with Leeds last season so there is a chance he wont take them. he hasn't logged on for 3 days so doesn't know about the offer.

Riece has the offer' date=' he won the league with Leeds last season so there is a chance he wont take them. he hasn't logged on for 3 days so doesn't know about the offer.[/quote']

Don't think he'll take them. But I just hope the team will not be "sold for scraps" by an unexperienced manager..:o

Manchester United is pleased to announce new signings made by the new manager.

Ignazio Abate - the former AC Milan full back signed a three seasons long deal and he'll be Phillip Lahm's backup.

ignazio-abate-hairstyles7.jpg

Erik Durm - the young Dortmund full back signed a three years contract at Old Trafford. He's one of our best prospects, alongside Sterling, Suso and Boschilia.

tumblr_mwzm16CCnE1rg5jtwo4_400.png

Ibai Gomez - Athletic Bilbao's winger is a gamble signing made by Sylv, since he has strong competition for a backup player, with Callejon, Pastore or Tello. That's why he was sent out on loan to Wolverhampton.

250020414.jpg

Jose Callejon - the former Real winger will be a backup for either Robben or Ribery and he's one of Sylv's old favourite shortlisted players.

Jose-Callejon-111220-Celebrates-AI-300.jpg

Gabriel Boschilia - one of the best brazilians of his generation signed for the Red Devils after they watched him score 6 goals in 4 games in the Under 17 World Cup last year. His speed and sense of goal are incredible.

img_5213.jpg?resize=300%2C289

Arturo Vidal has played his final game for Nottingham Forest. He will join Bolton Wanderers side and should be available for their Saturday game after just returning from injury. A deal will be made involving him and cash for a player yet to be named.

Arturo Vidal has played his final game for Nottingham Forest. He will join Bolton Wanderers side and should be available for their Saturday game after just returning from injury. A deal will be made involving him and cash for a player yet to be named.

I have no idea what this guy is talking about! :eek:

I have no idea what this guy is talking about! :eek:
Mesut ÖZIL has completed his move to Nottingham Forest from Bolton Wanderers for £4' date='100,000 plus Arturo VIDAL[/quote']

Oh, really? :rolleyes: Mesut Ozil will make his debut against Stoke on Saturday and will be in continuous training in preparation for the Arsenal game on Wednesday!

Oh' date=' really? :rolleyes: Mesut Ozil will make his debut against Stoke on Saturday and will be in continuous training in preparation for the Arsenal game on Wednesday![/quote']

I got the better end of the deeeal! WOOO

Since there were some fancy deals from our competitors, Manchester United just finished signing Ilkay Gundogan from Aston Villa in a 4 seasons deal. We payed for him 4 millions and sent Chris Smalling and Cristian Tello to Villa Park.

Me and the staff believe that our new player might be and important player in our campaign this season and one for the future.

The german international will not play against West Ham in Premier League, but will play in the English Shield, against Portsmouth.

012.jpg

• 3 weeks later...