English Championship 6952 - Discussion Thread

Elohim

Re: English Championship 6952 - Discussion Thread

After Negredo joined Messi on the injured list, Manchester United moved fast and convinced Alessio Cerci from Torino to come at Old Trafford.

The italian striker can also play on the right wing where he can provide a good choice, once the other 2 strikers are back and continues the history of Sylv with italian strikers, after he used to play Quagliarella a lot when he was at Sunderland.

For the youth team, Sylv also moved on the transfer market and signed David Kinsombi, the Mainz 05 U19 captain and Germany U18 international.

In other transfer news, since the club stated their last transfer update, a number of youth players signed with our youth team :

Daley Sinkgraven - 18 y.o. MC from Hereenveen

Rani Khedira - 20 y.o. DM,M© from Stuttgart

Maximilian Arnold - 19 y.o. AM(RLC) from Wolfsburg

Juan Narvaez - 19 y.o. F© from Real Madrid

Mosquito - 18 y.o. F© from Atletico Paranaense

Munir El Haddadi - 18 y.o. F(LC) from Barcelona

...and a bit of a surprise for the fans...

Jonathan Benteke - 18 y.o. F© from CS Vise

He's possibly not even close to his brother's talent, but he's our managers bet. If he can make a good player out of him, it would be great.

Spurs Injury Blow

_50260099_010757547-1.jpg

during the league game against Aston Villa on wednesday, Tottenham Hotspur winger, Victor Moses Suffered a Head Injury, it is said that he will be out for up to 3 weeks while he recovers.

Delivery At White Hart Lane

Manager King Correct sought to bolster a lacking midfield during the week with the double signing of Tomas Rosicky and Roman Shirokov. the midfield was said to be lacking with the long term injuries of Marek Hamsik and Andre Ayew and also the double departure of Lukasz Piszczek and Rafael Van Der Vaart during the managers break left Marco Verratti doing double duty, reports suggested earlier in the week that an attempt to resign Piszczek was high-jacked by chelsea as the former spurs wing-back opted to head to stamford bridge.

this makes Shirokov the second defensive minded midfielder signed since the managers return along with Alvaro Gonzalez since the exodus and second attack minded midfielder along with Markel Susaeta since the Injuries to Hamsik and Ayew and the manager promises no more signings.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Today, a great season ended with Manchester United crowing themselves

Premier League Champions!

2011-Premier-League-Sir-Alex-Ferguson.jpg

The United manager had a few things to say in the press conference :

"As I signed with United at the begining of this season, my first thought was <> and today that we became champions. It was a hard journey, with a few bumps along the road, but a great team, formed with great players and great spirit was the team with the best defence in the league and with only 4 lost games.

When I signed my first contract with Sunderland, they were almost relegated, but we managed to save ourselves, played an English Cup Final and won two international trophies in the next season : the SMFA Shield and SMFA SuperCup (6-2 against Arsenal). When the Manchester United job became vacant, I knew it was my chance so I moved to Old Trafford to step in the same places as Sir Alex Ferguson. I hope I made him proud for offering me this chance!"

In a transfers review, Sylv brought a number of young players for the Academy (Arnold, Karius, Tolisso, El Haddadi, Robert, Boschilla or Matias Sanchez), but also a few very interesting new players for the first team like Alessio Cerci, Filipe Luiz, Antoine Griezmann or the central midfielder Luka Modric, signed from Anfield rivals Liverpool.

But there are also some very sad news from Old Trafford for United fans. Ryan Giggs, the superstar of United, the coach from the field, one of the biggest legends of the Red Devils has decided to stop playing football and retire. After Paul Scholes retired on season earlier, this season Gigssy decided to become part of Sylv's coaching staff after this season.

Ryan-Giggs-Parade.jpg?resize=640%2C360

He had a speech and wanted to thank everyone at Manchester United and the great fans!

ryan-giggs-2.jpg

After the speech was over, everyone cheered for their legend!

article_img.jpg

Div 2

Notts County 0-0 Derby

My team has had to settle with 2nd place but I'm just glad to be back in the top league next season. It's sad to see Craig Bellamy retire after 5 seasons with us. He helped get the team back in the top flight after we were relegated 3 seasons ago and it is a shame he won't finish his career there.

Still the club must move on and progress and we will need to strengthen the team again in order to keep up with the big boys next season.

Notts County would welcome some generous people giving us a loan of players for next season possibly rated 87+ in any position other than goalkeeper :D

Oh, hiya everyone :) I used to be with Stoke City for a season but got bored of Elohim and his rubbish chat so left. Got a bit more time now so can give a team a bit more care now. Hopefully get a few trades done with this team with the limited budget we have and try build some sort of squad!

EDIT : The new Sunderland manager is a source of controversy in a few set ups at the moment so would watch your deals with them. They appear to be interested only in destroying sides for some strange reason? Not sure why :confused:

Div 2

Notts County 0-0 Derby

My team has had to settle with 2nd place but I'm just glad to be back in the top league next season. It's sad to see Craig Bellamy retire after 5 seasons with us. He helped get the team back in the top flight after we were relegated 3 seasons ago and it is a shame he won't finish his career there.

Still the club must move on and progress and we will need to strengthen the team again in order to keep up with the big boys next season.

congratulations and welcome to div 1.

Notts County would welcome some generous people giving us a loan of players for next season possibly rated 87+ in any position other than goalkeeper :D

Oh' date=' hiya everyone :) I used to be with Stoke City for a season but got bored of Elohim and his rubbish chat so left. Got a bit more time now so can give a team a bit more care now. Hopefully get a few trades done with this team with the limited budget we have and try build some sort of squad!

EDIT : The new Sunderland manager is a source of controversy in a few set ups at the moment so would watch your deals with them. They appear to be interested only in destroying sides for some strange reason? Not sure why :confused:[/quote']

Welcome, mate!

Depending on transfers, I might loan you Arnold (86), Durm (87), Hazard (87) or Sterling (89).

Welcome' date=' mate!

Depending on transfers, I might loan you Arnold (86), Durm (87), Hazard (87) or Sterling (89).[/quote']

I would love Sterling and Durm on loan!! I would leave them both out of any shield/cup competition so they could still be recalled if you needed them at a later stage ;)

I would love Sterling and Durm on loan!! I would leave them both out of any shield/cup competition so they could still be recalled if you needed them at a later stage ;)

Take your pick at players from Bolton mate.

Haha. I think we have a deal, mate. :D

P.S. : Elohim, I'm interested in loaning in 2 young defenders next season for backup reasons. Mind if I put a loan bid at a player from your squad?

Haha. I think we have a deal' date=' mate. :D

P.S. : Elohim, I'm interested in loaning in 2 young defenders next season for backup reasons. Mind if I put a loan bid at a player from your squad?[/quote']

You need to wait til the new season starts tho :-P

And I won't guarantee anything, dazz has first pick and I might think I need him for the season etc. :-P

You need to wait til the new season starts tho :-P

And I won't guarantee anything' date=' dazz has first pick and I might think I need him for the season etc. :-P[/quote']

Of course. I just wanted to know if I can make an offer or not. We'll talk more when the time is right! ;)