Elohim

English Championship 6952 - Discussion Thread

Re: English Championship 6952 - Discussion Thread

Notts County would welcome some generous people giving us a loan of players for next season possibly rated 87+ in any position other than goalkeeper :D

Oh' date=' hiya everyone :) I used to be with Stoke City for a season but got bored of Elohim and his rubbish chat so left. Got a bit more time now so can give a team a bit more care now. Hopefully get a few trades done with this team with the limited budget we have and try build some sort of squad!

EDIT : The new Sunderland manager is a source of controversy in a few set ups at the moment so would watch your deals with them. They appear to be interested only in destroying sides for some strange reason? Not sure why :confused:[/quote']

welcome,

you can have a look at Chelsea for a loan if you want to.

but why notts co?

why not take the winner of tonights play off final and join us in div 1?

welcome' date='

you can have a look at Chelsea for a loan if you want to.

[b']

but why notts co?

why not take the winner of tonights play off final and join us in div 1?[/b]

^+1

Also ... I log into my team once a week or once every two week and have done so for the past 2 months ... somewhere along that timeline ... I've been put into severe debt somehow ...

Last I checked, I had a positive balance and right now I'm 16 millions in debt hahaha

^+1

Also ... I log into my team once a week or once every two week and have done so for the past 2 months ... somewhere along that timeline ... I've been put into severe debt somehow ...

Last I checked' date=' I had a positive balance and right now I'm 16 millions in debt hahaha[/quote']

Wow! That's one hell of a debt in 2 months, haha.

Sorry I forgot to reply!!

I have already made the commitment to Notts County and spent their money so I would feel bad if I jumped ship now. I don't mind the challenge of bringing them up as my own side and trying to save a little money to get one or two better players for the Division One relegation fight I will no doubt be embroiled in :D

EDIT : Any kind souls that would have chairmen who will allow players out on loan would be greatly appreciated :D

Manchester United and Bolton have very generous managers, but gits of chairmen :( Thanks anyway guys

Sorry I forgot to reply!!

I have already made the commitment to Notts County and spent their money so I would feel bad if I jumped ship now. I don't mind the challenge of bringing them up as my own side and trying to save a little money to get one or two better players for the Division One relegation fight I will no doubt be embroiled in :D

EDIT : Any kind souls that would have chairmen who will allow players out on loan would be greatly appreciated :D

Manchester United and Bolton have very generous managers' date=' but gits of chairmen :( Thanks anyway guys[/quote']

My chairman doesn't let Sterling go?!

No :( I was offered Sterling' date=' Durm and Zouma on loan from you both but chairman won't allow it.[/quote']

I was expecting him to let them on loan. LOL. :confused:

Edit : You can try to loan Maximilian Arnold and Angel Correa if you want..

Manchester United and Chelsea were involved today in an important swap, involving Luis Suarez and Wayne Rooney. The Manchester United legend left Old Trafford after 10 years. The club wishes him all the best.

«El Caníbal» Luis Suarez signed a 4 seasons deal with the Red Devils.

Right after the signing of the contract he made a statement for The Telegraph :

"Manchester United are the Champions of England and one of the best teams in the history of football. I'm very happy to be here and I hope I'll get along just fine with the fans, despite my Liverpool and Chelsea past. I also want to score at least as many goals as the legend I'm replacing here, Wayne Rooney and form an awesome duo with Messi."

32079453.cms

Dazinho' date=' do you want to buy Zouma?[/quote']

Yeah because we have that kinda cash kicking around :D

We are skint, about £3m in the bank that i'll need to try invest wisely somehow since there are lots of harsh chairmen around :rolleyes:

EDIT : If anyone can loan me a cm/am that's maybe 87 or above I'd be really grateful too. I have put in two loan offers at Bolton and Manchester United - thanks guys.

Yeah because we have that kinda cash kicking around :D

We are skint' date=' about £3m in the bank that i'll need to try invest wisely somehow since there are lots of harsh chairmen around :rolleyes:

EDIT : If anyone can loan me a cm/am that's maybe 87 or above I'd be really grateful too. I have put in two loan offers at Bolton and Manchester United - thanks guys.[/quote']

Angel Correa is all yours. Btw, you can play him in Cup without any problems.:D

And I can call Maximilian Arnold back if you'd like or you can't find an 87+ AM.

if you want loans check my squad, i can recall icardi if you want him as i would prefer him at a managed team like i have had with kovacic and stoke for the past few seasons.

as ive said on the setup board; Soldado, Di Natale, Cech and Hamsik are all available, im trying to keep my wage bill down until my team is successful enough to support big names and still make a profit each turn, mandzukic can go too but it would take the right players to swap to pry him away.

my match vs United panned out well, i revived tactics that won me an smfa shield, super cup and champions cup qualification in what i think was my best team and season to date, luckily for me i dont have to worry about european football this season which is weird because its my first season that i havent qualified for european football while being in the top flight

Took over Rochdale in this for fun upon my return. Just about beat Arsenal in my first game in charge.

I still got it

aka' date=' I'm still lucky.[/quote']

arsenal have been on a downward spiral over the past few seasons, i dont know who he sold but its worked out good for us!

Season Winning Team Winning Manager

Season 10 Manchester United Pippo 09

Season 9 Leeds United Riece Monro

Season 8 Arsenal Oliveira Oliveira

Season 7 Arsenal Oliveira Oliveira

Season 6 Arsenal Oliveira Oliveira

Season 5 Manchester United Andrea Magnani

Season 4 Manchester United Andrea Magnani

Season 3 Arsenal Oliveira Oliveira

Season 2 Arsenal Oliveira Oliveira

Season 1 West Ham United konstantinos kotso

may his trophy drought continue :D

lost miserably to west ham, probably has something to do with that 3-5-2 formation everyone started using(although nobody could do that formation like arsenal did)

beat a host of clubs to sign herrera who will replace hamsik in my bid to lower the wage bill but still challenge for trophies.

this overhaul has seen any player over 91(or on stupid wages) be offloaded.

had to sell star keeper baumann(88) because he was on the same wages as hamsik(92) at 60k per week. i have brought in ospina as my main keeper and will keep butland this season as my backup

all 4 clubs that had a 100% record lost, not by the odd goal either!

I don't think that was a coincidence, this match engine does some strange things sometimes.