English Championship 6952 - Discussion Thread

Elohim

Re: English Championship 6952 - Discussion Thread

Just joined Middlesborough. Going to use real life squad eventually to see how it is keeping in budget. Players on transfer list now whilst some on tb's at moment but will be sold. What's the rule regarding transfers from unmanaged as there are a couple of boro players in lower leagues.

Just joined Middlesborough. Going to use real life squad eventually to see how it is keeping in budget. Players on transfer list now whilst some on tb's at moment but will be sold. What's the rule regarding transfers from unmanaged as there are a couple of boro players in lower leagues.

I think the GW is far enough in now to not overly worry about unmanaged.

Good luck with it pal.

Bolton Wanderers outclassed Manchester United and beat them 2 - 1 in their Division 1 fixture.

De Rossi scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Vidal was also on the scoresheet for his side.

this whole get relegated plan I had is going swell .. climbing to 13th tonight -.-

• 3 weeks later...

Bolton Wanderers outclassed Nottingham Forest and beat them 2 - 0 in their Division 1 fixture.

Vidal scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

De Rossi was also on the scoresheet for his side.

Sitting 5th :P hahahaha

200px-Bolton_Wanderers_FC_logo.svg.png

Bolton Wanderers outclassed Swansea City and beat them 4 - 1 in their Division 1 fixture.

Gameiro scored a brace and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Vidal and De Rossi were also amongst the goalscorers.

-A newly designed XI seals the deal against Swansea-

So, Mats Hummels comes in, Danny Sturridge leaves with Mamadou Sakho.. that's a starter and a sub that's lost for us but we get what's imo one of the top 5 CBs in the world.. Him we're pairing up with another of the best CBs in the world in Thiago Silva and for fun and giggles we chuck in Marcelo on the left and we've got 3/4 of the best defense in the league ^^

Sakho departing didn't really affect the team as much as he wasn't really used with Vertonghen,Bonucci,Thiago Silva etc.

But Sturridge, he really was the first choice striker.. so now we had a problem, who do we put as our striker? Lavezzi? Aubameyang? Gameiro?

After some time tinkering and thinking, manager favourite Kévin Gameiro was given the chance and oh how he took it!

442b38d96e2badad954bafe42b352048f5e43a8f.jpg

-Gameiro celebrating one of his goals-

Bolton scored 4 goals in total against Swansea, Kévin scored two himself and assisted a third.

So looking back at the decision, letting Gameiro start his only 6th game of the season was the right call.

Gameiro has really always been my first choice but due to the fact I bought Sturridge, I couldn't really play Gameiro when I had a higher rated player ahead of him.

This has now been sorted and Zeke has been pushed to the wing, leaving Gameiro as my clear first choice.. and I couldn't be happier about it!

The win gave us another 3 points and we close in on 4th placed West Ham. Now we're only 1 point behind, and we're 3 points ahead of 6th placed Chelsea.. and to think, 15 games ago I was aiming for Relegation :P

Right now we're on track for our best place in the league since season 10 when we ended 5th. Hopefully we can get to our current franchise record which is a third place from season 4!

All in all, very happy with the season so far, and even more happy with my current squad, I'm still looking for a new RB, I'm ready to trade away either of Bonucci or Vertonghen + Kyle Walker for a decent one!

FLUFFY OUT!

Hammers Sign Ozil

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTx8pxeW1hzI6h66mCH5P9YIeq6MTiWzKwctIGMBQuO-MF3VHfw

We gave up Nemanja Matic who is certain to hit 93 come the end of the season and Mario Balotelli to get our hands on Mesut Ozil.

With Yaya Toure,Kroos,Ramsey and Lars Bender in the middle of the park we could afford to let Matic move on to help strengthen our Wide positions and the fact we have Zlatan and Giroud already upfront allowed us to move Balotelli on.

We have plenty of Youth also knocking at the door for cup starts now so it made sense to move these two whilst still strengthening our first choice 11.

Morata has also been linked to Manchester Utd but we will be looking for more then the 8m opening offer.

Ozil was in the stands last night as West Ham beat West Brom 3-1 with goals from Zlatan and Giroud (2)

Hammers Sign Ozil

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTx8pxeW1hzI6h66mCH5P9YIeq6MTiWzKwctIGMBQuO-MF3VHfw

We gave up Nemanja Matic who is certain to hit 93 come the end of the season and Mario Balotelli to get our hands on Mesut Ozil.

With Yaya Toure' date='Kroos,Ramsey and Lars Bender in the middle of the park we could afford to let Matic move on to help strengthen our Wide positions and the fact we have Zlatan and Giroud already upfront allowed us to move Balotelli on.

We have plenty of Youth also knocking at the door for cup starts now so it made sense to move these two whilst still strengthening our first choice 11.

Morata has also been linked to Manchester Utd but we will be looking for more then the 8m opening offer.

Ozil was in the stands last night as West Ham beat Swansea 3-1 with goals from Zlatan and Giroud (2)[/color']

How the hell did you also play Swansea last night???