English Championship 6952 - Discussion Thread

Elohim

Re: English Championship 6952 - Discussion Thread

With my team getting a bit stale not having exchanged any players for a while, two huge deals which could turn the fortunes of Nottingham Forest.

The first one agreed was with Boltons Christian. Mats Hummels was a mainstay in the Forest defence since arriving and under normal circumstances he wouldnt be leaving but in return, we are getting one of the most underrated (ratingswise) strikers on the game in Sturridge. Probably came out worse off but only time will tell depending on how Liverpool progress.

The second was with Steves West Ham. Ozil will be leaving in exchange for Matic and a returning Balotelli. A fair deal for both sides.

Cavani can now leave if the right offer comes in for him.

• 3 weeks later...

Bolton Wanderers slumped to a 3 - 2 defeat against Spartak Moskva in their SMFA Shield Semi Final Leg 2 fixture.

Hazard and Zouma were amongst the goalscorers.

Spartak Moskva went through 5 - 4 on aggregate.

I'm extremely super annoyed by this result as my team is 300 times better then an unmanaged spartak moscow -.-

Would've faced off with Kirky in the final had I won .. so that's even more annoying as I would've whopped him!

• 3 weeks later...

Swept Riece's Leeds aside with a 5-2 win to start off yet another season!

Goals from.Vidal(2), Gameiro, (2) and Moutinho!

3 assists from Vidal and 2 from Hazard. An excellent start to the season.

And since I got rid of Sturridge last season I can finally use Gameiro as my first striker, and so far it's going great!

I know that there are people that are still here.. they just don't post enough .. or at all.. which is a real shame!

I suppose that bit was directed at me?.. :P

Took over div.2 side Sheffield Wednesday in february.

Had tried managing bigger sides in this gameworld before' date=' such as Aston Villa and Everton. But never enjoyed em much as they were already ready built, so decided to start over completely with a new club and I have to say I'm really pleased with what I've done so far with "The Owls"

Alot of my tactic is still to buy cheap and sell for a nice profit to catch up with the bigger clubs. But I think I've already got a couple of players who might actually still be in my starting eleven years from now.

[center']1254508_Sheffield_Wednesday.jpg[/center]

Unfortunately for me, Tottenham and Manchester United(!) got relegated to div.2 last season. So it won't be as easy getting promoted as I first thought.

• 2 weeks later...

Ruben LOFTUS-CHEEK has completed his move to Sheffield Wednesday from Southampton for 640,000

Brought in alot of risers/talents lately. Knowing I'll soon go red I'm on a spending spree before the wages eats up all the funds anyway. lol

• 2 weeks later...

Kramer +1 to 90 this morning. He's our first player to hit 90 (that I'm planning on keeping!).

Recently sold Otamendi when he hit 90 because the cash bid from Valencia was simply too tempting. Used the cash to fund Mustafi, Mitrovic and Van Ginkel. So I'm happy with that.

Kramer +1 to 90 this morning. He's our first player to hit 90 (that I'm planning on keeping!).

Recently sold Otamendi when he hit 90 because the cash bid from Valencia was simply too tempting. Used the cash to fund Mustafi' date=' Mitrovic and Van Ginkel. So I'm happy with that.[/quote']

I guess that's good, not.compared to the rest of us but whatevs... Haha