English Championship 6952 - Discussion Thread

Elohim

After a long time, being busy at work with a new position and a lot of stuff to do, being relegated and becoming the weakest manager in United's recent history, I decided to step up and try to shape them back with young promising players, letting go to every single one of the "older" players, starting my San Iker and finishing with Robben.

The best deals, so far, seem to be Perin, as a promising keeper for long term, the "Iron man" Krychowiak from Sevilla who will be cover for my defensive area, as United has suffered a lot in that area and centerback Kevin Wimmer, if he keeps up the good work in BPL like in Bundesliga.

Anyway, since I'm trying to shape up from top to bottom, I am looking for another "wonderkid" to complete my pack of Aces alongside Griezmann, Sterling and Morata, so I am willing to part with Suarez, Messi, Lahm, Modric or Chiellini. I am looking for players like Alaba, Pogba, Neymar, Gotze or James.

If anyone wants to negociate a deal, you know where to find me!

"I see the Stretford End arising,

I see trouble on the way,

Don’t go out tonight,

Unless you’re red and white."

• 2 weeks later...

Clyne and Angel Correa signs for Sheffield Wednesday. I've been wanting to sign Clyne for a really long time now and now it finally happened.

Current Best eleven:

Ospina

Clyne-Mustafi-Gimenez-Gaya

Kramer-Ginkel

B.Silva-Jovetic-Ntep

Batshuayi

It might take a while, but I won't quit until I reach the top.

Clyne and Angel Correa signs for Sheffield Wednesday. I've been wanting to sign Clyne for a really long time now and now it finally happened.

Current Best eleven:

Ospina

Clyne-Mustafi-Gimenez-Gaya

Kramer-Ginkel

B.Silva-Jovetic-Ntep

Batshuayi

It might take a while' date=' but I won't quit until I reach the top.[/quote']

Some great signings there. I am willing to help you out if need be i will sell anyone 89 and below for CV.

• 4 weeks later...

So much happening at Sheffield Wednesday it's time for another update.

July was a busy month for us as we sold Ntep, Monreal and Ospina to bring in a host of promising talents and ofcourse, a new goalkeeper for our starting eleven.

IN:

Handanovic (91) = Ospina + 350K

Sergi Samper (85) = 4.1M

Timo Werner (85) = 5.8M

Jonathan Tah (82) = 3.8M

Godfred Donsah (82) = 3.6M

Dele Alli (80) = 2.4M

Lucas Hernandez (80) = 2M

André Silva (78) = 1.1M

Van De Beek (75) = 400K

With these signings we have enough players to field two exiting line ups for the future.

Handanovic

Clyne - Mustafi - Gimenez - Gaya

Kramer - Ginkel

B.Silva - Jovetic - Correa

Batshuayi

Rico

Cancelo - Rugani - Tah

Samper

Inaki W - Donsah - D.Alli - T.Werner

Mitrovic - Wilson

it feels good to have a desirable squad, aint felt this since i joined the site, with Turan being at Barca i can see him going to 94 at most just like rakitic who i almost there. but ill let him go for the right youngsters, Kos can leave too, Preppens, you put a bid in earlier and i had forgotten that we had already faced eachother twice already, you or anybody can have him if you want.

ive got to keep up the pressure to win the league. i am still yet to actually win a division trophy if my memory serves me correctly

Nice squad Preppens' date=' good bunch of youngsters aswell. This reminds me that I should rebuild my Leeds side haha :P[/quote']

Thanks mate. Really enjoying building this team from scratch. It's a fun project.

it feels good to have a desirable squad' date=' aint felt this since i joined the site, with Turan being at Barca i can see him going to 94 at most just like rakitic who i almost there. but ill let him go for the right youngsters, Kos can leave too, Preppens, you put a bid in earlier and i had forgotten that we had already faced eachother twice already, you or anybody can have him if you want.

ive got to keep up the pressure to win the league. i am still yet to actually win a division trophy if my memory serves me correctly[/quote']

Can't afford him now. Already spent the cash lol

Btw, to anyone interested. I'm interested in doing deals now that most of my players are off their TB.

• 4 weeks later...
Sheffield Wednesday beat Manchester United 2 - 1 in their Division 2 fixture.

Jovetić and Kramer were amongst the goalscorers.

With Tottenham out of reach at 1st place (Congratz), it is now between my Sheffield Wednesday and Manchester United of who will take the last direct-promotion spot.

A draw would probably have been enough as we were 2 pts ahead before the match with just 3 games to go. So this win was really big as the gap now increased to 5 points with 2 games to go. Hopefully we'll beat Watford next round to secure div.1 for next season.

With Tottenham out of reach at 1st place (Congratz)' date=' it is now between my Sheffield Wednesday and Manchester United of who will take the last direct-promotion spot.

A draw would probably have been enough as we were 2 pts ahead before the match with just 3 games to go. So this win was really big as the gap now increased to 5 points with 2 games to go. [b']Hopefully we'll beat Watford next round to secure div.1 for next season.[/b][/size][/font][/color]

[/font][/color]

Beat Watford 3-1 so we finally managed to secure a promotion spot!

Bring on Div.1 !!

• 2 weeks later...

West Ham United are Premier League CHAMPIONS!!!!!!!!

Come a long long way in the 3 years I have been here joined in September 2012 with Hammers, Built pretty much everything we have today and the scouting system in place has really reaped rewards for the club.

One of our first signings Will Hughes who we paid 500k for just moved on to Rochdale for 4.5m he rose 10 rating points whilst with us.

Players like Depay are still at the club and are now becoming part of the furniture.

• 8 months later...