English Championship 6952 - Discussion Thread

Elohim

The Foxes agree deal for Rafa Silva

stream_img.jpg

Leicester City have managed to agree a deal in principle for Portuguese winger Rafa Silva

After a sensational campaign with SC Braga, Rafa Silva looks set to move to the Foxes on a 4-year deal. A talented winger who has represented his country on six occasions, Silva has courted interest from all over Europe yet Leicester's persistence seems to have paid off. Manager Abdul Noor spoke highly of the player describing him as "the future of this club" and as a player that is "destined for the very top". High praise indeed for the winger as Abdul Noor adds him to an exciting crop of players which includes Ahmed MusaŠime Vrsaljko and Oleksandr Zinchenko. It appears there are exciting times ahead for the Foxes as they continue to bolster their squad.

Foxes announce blockbuster signing

Islam-Slimani.jpg

Slimani's the lastest to join Leicester

Just when it seemed that Leicester were done with their transfer dealings, Abdul Noor has dropped a bombshell by announcing the signing of Algerian hit-man Islam Slimani. Wanted by clubs all over the clubs all over the globe, Noor has again been able to prise another of Portugal's biggest talents. Slimani represents a player with an extraordinary eye for goal and, alongside Rafa Silva, will look to terrorise defenses in the first division. Abdul Noor wasn't done there as he also announced that a deal to bring Colombian wonderkid Marlos Monero was being finalised. Leicester City fans have much reason to be optimistic as they look to ensure survival this campaign.

French sensation becomes latest Leicester 'Galactico'

Adam-Ounas-663301.jpg

Adam Ounas has agreed to join the Foxes

It's a wave that just isn't halting as Abdul Noor looks set to sign French ace Adam Ounas from Bordeaux. Taking the bore out of Bordeaux, Ounas possesses fantastic ability for such a young age and it's no wonder Noor demanded him as one of his primary targets when he took the job. It has been rumoured that Leicester had to fight to the death to secure his signature as French giants PSG were preparing a bid but Ounas' own insistence on getting the move has seemingly pushed the deal over the line. Alongside Ounas, Abdul Noor also welcomed Dutch wing-back Rick Karsdorp who had a fantastic campaign in the Eredivisie laying off 10 assists in just 29 league apperances. There have also been rumours potentially that a deal to bring Belgian talent Samuel Bastien to the King Powell stadium is close but Leicester have yet to comment on the matter.

hi-res-a15ce2e3f76ebfe1ba18050b2c06bf1b_

France Ace To Join New Coach At Middlesbough!

Today Morgan Schneiderlin is under going a medical with Middlesbough, returning coach Mr-Hammer who has signed a three year deal with the Div 1 side tonight saw his squad win 2-1 and the coach has said a lot has to be proved over the coming weeks, we are bottem of the league, that will always be a task but with names like Nani and now Schneiderlin in the team we have to be only going one way for this partnership to work. There are a lot of reports Middlesbough are also looking into two stars to help there squad, the duo could cost around the 17 million pound mark witch would send the Div 1 bottems clubs spending well into the 100 million pound mark since the new coach has taken over.

manchester-united-adidas.jpg?itok=rIQQ4q

Manchester United has seen a lot of players rose the last two weeks, with players like Giovani Lo Celso, Ousmane Dembele, Jonathan Leko, Alberto Penaranda or Marcus Rashford getting at least a +5 points at ratings and players who will soon be part of the first team, with Leroy Sane, N'Golo Kante, Kingsley Coman, Virgil Van Dijk or Riyad Mahrez being "crème de la crème".

The first string of "Baby United" looks something like this, and the manager is quite pleased with how things look for the future :

KARIUS

FABINHO - HOEDT - N. STARK - TOLISSO

WEIGL - DAHOUD

COMAN - STERLING - BOUFAL

RASHFORD

manchester-united-adidas.jpg?itok=rIQQ4q

Manchester United has seen a lot of players rose the last two weeks, with players like Giovani Lo Celso, Ousmane Dembele, Jonathan Leko, Alberto Penaranda or Marcus Rashford getting at least a +5 points at ratings and players who will soon be part of the first team, with Leroy Sane, N'Golo Kante, Kingsley Coman, Virgil Van Dijk or Riyad Mahrez being "crème de la crème".

The first string of "Baby United" looks something like this, and the manager is quite pleased with how things look for the future :

KARIUS

FABINHO - HOEDT - N. STARK - TOLISSO

WEIGL - DAHOUD

COMAN - STERLING - BOUFAL

RASHFORD

Reports: Dahoud demanding Leicester City stay

id_421lang_en.jpg

German sensation adamant about Leicester stay

In a shocking twist, German wonder-kid Mahmoud Dahoud has demanded that he continue his development at Leicester City and has allegedly refused to move back to Manchester United. Currently on-loan to Abdul Noor's side, Dahoud is said to be disillusioned about a return to Manchester United highlighting a lack of opportunities for younger players and has begged Abdul Noor to ensure that he stay with them. We'll have more news to follow on this breaking story.....

Reports: Dahoud demanding Leicester City stay

id_421lang_en.jpg

German sensation adamant about Leicester stay

In a shocking twist, German wonder-kid Mahmoud Dahoud has demanded that he continue his development at Leicester City and has allegedly refused to move back to Manchester United. Currently on-loan to Abdul Noor's side, Dahoud is said to be disillusioned about a return to Manchester United highlighting a lack of opportunities for younger players and has begged Abdul Noor to ensure that he stay with them. We'll have more news to follow on this breaking story.....

Manchester United will listen for loan offers once the new season starts and we'll see if Dahoud, Tolisso, Weigl and co. will go on loan to smaller managed teams or unmanaged. Until then they can rest assured, no one important from the youth team we'll leave at the end of the season.

Manchester United will listen for loan offers once the new season starts and we'll see if Dahoud, Tolisso, Weigl and co. will go on loan to smaller managed teams or unmanaged. Until then they can rest assured, no one important from the youth team we'll leave at the end of the season.

Breaking: Leicester City set to test Manchester United's resolve in the summer with big bids expected

As some might know, United isn't in big need of cash, having the biggest stadium in the league, by far. Some might try to tempt us, but would be like Deportivo trying to buy Galacticos in real life. :D

It seems the future Galacticos are in the Leicester City youth team. After extensive scouting, Zinchenko, Moreno, Ounas and Martins stood out the best in their age group. :)

It seems the future Galacticos are in the Leicester City youth team. After extensive scouting, Zinchenko, Moreno, Ounas and Martins stood out the best in their age group. :)

How about Rashford, Leko, Passlack, Tammy Abraham, Mbappe, Boscagli, Borthwick-Jackson, Oyarzabal, Dembele, Cornet and so on? B)

How about Rashford, Leko, Passlack, Tammy Abraham, Mbappe, Boscagli, Borthwick-Jackson, Oyarzabal, Dembele, Cornet and so on? B)

Sadly they were all taken by yourself when I arrived so I had to scour the world to find the hidden talents :) On that note, I am pleased to announce the signing of Gelson Martins from Sporting. Another huge talent that I've been eyeing for a while.

Gelson-Martins.jpg

Sadly they were all taken by yourself when I arrived so I had to scour the world to find the hidden talents :) On that note, I am pleased to announce the signing of Gelson Martins from Sporting. Another huge talent that I've been eyeing for a while.

Gelson-Martins.jpg

It will be a interesting new season, I can tell you that! :lol:

Slimani leads the Foxes to second consecutive victory

hi-res-f3027c4ed9d698b793a9f8032baf97ec_

Star signing gets MOTM in his first start

It was his first start and he couldn't have asked for a better beginning to life as a Fox as Slimani led his side to a crucial victory over Blackburn Rovers. Abdul Noor's star marksman, Slimani stated after the game that it was the faith that the manager has shown in him which "drives (me) to work so hard for the side". Noor will hope for similar performances from his star striker as Leicester continue to defy the odds and maintain their survival in the first division.

WIth 7 more games to go until the end of the season, Manchester United resolved last nights game against Derby County with Luka Modric and Raheem Sterling scoring for the Red Devils.

In other news, Koke got a +1 rating update, making him the long term replacement as "maestro" in the midfield for Luka as the croatian midfielder got to 30 y.o. but will continue to play his trade at Old Trafford for quite some time.

UPDATE : Luka Modric and Luis Suarez both got +1, Luka to 95, while Luis got to a staggering 97, forming a deadly attack for United alongside Messi, Mahrez, Sterling/Morata.

Luka+Modric+Koke+00wic7_57QVm.jpg

Noticia-153440-jose-mourinho-manchester-

Manchester United thinks again about the future of the club and brings a number of young players that might turn out to be the next Sane, Weigl, Dahoud or Tolisso for the youth team.

The players brought are :

PRIOR, Jérôme

VAN CROOIJ, Vito

DIOP, Issa

DJIKU, Alexander

CAPRARI, Gianluca

PETKOVIĆ, Bruno

YOUNES, Amin

REESE, Fabian

SARENREN-BAZEE, Noah-Joel

PUTARO, Leandro

ENGELS, Björn

BAUMGARTL, Timo

PARTEY, Thomas

BAUER, Robert

AMIRI, Nadiem

LENGLET, Clément

ÇALIK, Ahmet

All of them have at least decent stats for the teams they played at and some even captained their sides.

As some might know, United isn't in big need of cash, having the biggest stadium in the league, by far. Some might try to tempt us, but would be like Deportivo trying to buy Galacticos in real life. :D

If you have got so much money, why havn't you employed a barber to give Dahoud a much needed haircut?

MANCHESTER IS RED TONIGHT

48902_heroa.jpg

Manchester United won tonight 4-0 at Old Trafford against Blackburn Rovers with 2 doubles by Luis Suarez and Alvaro Morata, winning the league title.

"There isn't anything sweeter than winning the title in front of these awesome fans who stood by our side when we were down and we thank them for giving us their support! I am so excited as I've won my second title, alongside my second English Cup title. This season is special, for beating all odds and winning the double, but the title won in my first season managing this amazing team is my favourite after a fierce battle with Liverpool and Arsenal, giving me the dream start here, at the Theatre of Dreams! We have to work just as hard next season and try to win another and another title, because it's in our DNA! " , said Sylv after the match ended.

Fans favourite, David Beckham replied when asked by the reporters about the title win : "Sylv managed something amazing at United this season. He made players believe they can be the best and they did just that. It's not about the name on the back of the jersey, it's about the badge in the front. He brought in time Gigi Buffon for a safe back, Krychowiak, Vidal, Mahrez, Kante, Morata for small sums of cash just before they went big under his command, swapped Griezmann for Koke to play along side Luka Modric for a balanced midfield and Wayne Rooney for the beast Luis Suarez, plus a bunch of young players ready to play their part in the next seasons. He creates teams just like Sir Alex did and that is the Manchester United Spirit! "

1667856_6_0e2d_les-supporters-de-manches