English Championship 6952 - Discussion Thread

Elohim

Guest Arsene Wenger Arsenal

Re: English Championship 6952 - Discussion Thread

indeed i am :P I was thinking Herrera+Ninis/Rodriguez for Vidal XD

noooooooooo ! :D i won't do any deal tonight, its late from me to think logically. but i want player/s + money ;)

noooooooooo ! :D i won't do any deal tonight' date=' its late from me to think logically. but i want player/s + money ;)[/quote']

We'll see what happens mate , as I'm very interested in Vidal ... but at the same time I've got a few leads on personal favourites that might end up in Bolton soon !

Let's chat about this tomorrow mate ^^

BTW ... THIS IS POST 550 IN THIS THREAD ! WOOO

We'll see what happens mate ' date=' as I'm very interested in Vidal ... but at the same time I've got a few leads on personal favourites that might end up in Bolton soon !

Let's chat about this tomorrow mate ^^[/font']

ok, tomorrow its going to be a hard day for you mate :D:P negotiation day

Like Gerrard + Cavani + cash for Ozil? :D

is this an offer? but i won't sell ozil mate! he is awesome for me Man of the match in every game with 16 goals for a midfielder isn't that bad, right? ;)

It is yes' date=' atleast sleep on it mate, I will too :)[/quote']

ok see you tomorrow, i am happy you joined, you help this thread be active again :)

LOL ... stop hating on my deal ya buggers !!! How much better could i do for Nani in this bleeding setup ?? rofl ask uselves that ! XD

I could offer Gotze and Lukaku and Cash ? .......JK i could offer Rated 70's , Would u Consider That one Instead :rolleyes:

I could offer Gotze and Lukaku and Cash ? .......JK i could offer Rated 70's ' date=' Would u Consider That one Instead :rolleyes:[/quote']

lol ... Lukaku is getting loaned out ... how pathetic ... had he joined spurs ... He'd gotten games all season long lol

Bidded on another 5 players today! Happy with business so far but could be losing Ruiz and Coleman in the next two days! :( big risk but bringing more talent to the mighty NOTTINGHAM FOREST!

Need end of season to come round faster so i get my end of season bonus and season ticket sales to invest more money into my squad ;)

lol ... Lukaku is getting loaned out ... how pathetic ... had he joined spurs ... He'd gotten games all season long lol

whats your source? Crazy news, chelsea is stupid, but tottenham will be awesome team with him!

whats your source? Crazy news' date=' chelsea is stupid, but tottenham will be awesome team with him![/quote']

The source is like every sportspaper on the net !

He's not joining Tottenham on loan lol ... i never said that

The source is like every sportspaper on the net !

He's not joining Tottenham on loan lol ... i never said that

lmao, he was never going to get game time at chelsea tbf, good move for him for now if he can get first team action at stoke or that qualoity team, coventry cityy :D

It's funny when you think about the fact that he repetedly said he would NOT be interested in being loaned out "like Courtois was" before he joined Chelsea, yet here we are, AVB wants to loan him out, But I bet he still wants to stay :D

The most talanted benchwarmer ever? :D

It's funny when you think about the fact that he repetedly said he would NOT be interested in being loaned out "like Courtois was" before he joined Chelsea' date=' yet here we are, AVB wants to loan him out, But I bet he still wants to stay :D

The most talanted benchwarmer ever? :D[/quote']

i would sell kalou and anelka if i was chelsea boss. torres and drogba as starters and lukaku and sturridge talented young replacements. PLUS drogba can teach a lot to lukaku, don't forge he is his favourite player!

I had a problem with internet connection so lets start now.

here is all the good players ihave

stekelenburg

lovren

carvalho

dawson

alvaro pereira

fletcher

vidal

ozil

neymar

gomez

rossi

i want a player playing in same position and money. you can give a second player if you want no matter the position.

so Putte, you said gerrard + cavani + money for ozil. How much money will you give?

Hm' date=' how about Gerrard + Cavani +8m?

Btw, you can choose between Cavani and Pazzini[/quote']

of course i prefer cavani and who much is your balance?

you have some interesting player

mascherano

torres

etc

Right now my balance is 8m But I've got more coming in within a day. How much are you looking to get?

it might sound crazy to you but i would like to get 20M. is it too much?