English Championship 6952 - Discussion Thread

Elohim

Guest Arsene Wenger Arsenal

Re: English Championship 6952 - Discussion Thread

Just taken over West Brom in Division 2!

My aim:

To bring them back to the Barclay's Premiership.

I will update later with possible sales' date=' formations etc.

Good luck everyone![/quote']

welcome mate! its going to be nice being with us! :)

Rochdale 5 v 1 Dagenham and redbridge

Rochdale went into this match high on confidence after a 5 - 0 smashing of MK Dons and the atmosphere in the ground was ecstatic, manager Tom Deakin said "I've never seen the supporters this excited to come to the ground since we had Megan Fox run round topless for charity".

The game started well for Rochdale, who could've been a goal up after just 2 minutes but Andy Carroll was denied by the offside flag. However, a reckless challenge from D&R defender Mark Arber bought James Rodriguez down and the referee swiflty awarded a penalty. The fans were dissapointed to see Arber only get a yellow card. However, Andy Carroll stepped up and coolly slotted the ball into the corner past the keeper to open the scoring after just 7 minutes, immediately cheering up the Rochdale fans. A scrappy period of play followed and neither side really had a chance to score, causing a few Rochdale fans to lift the atmosphere by starting a Mexican Wave much to the delight of the rest of the ground. However Rochdale seemed to have crashed in the 37th minute when Josh Scott scrambled the ball over the line to equalise for D&R. Manager Tom Deakin was clearly unhappy at the sloppy defending on show and at half time, we don't know what he did, but his players came out red faced but with a look of determination. A cart of empty ice cream tubs and 11 tins of baked beans were seen being wheeled away from the Rochdale dressing room. The start of the second half didn't seem to be any improvement, and things got worse after a late challenge from Danny Wilson earned him a second yellow card, much to the disgust of his manager. However, a spark seemed to fly between the Rochdale players and they started to play with a hint of Barcalona about them. And it soon payed off, with a 62nd minute goal for Alvaro Morata, who cleverly headed home a cross from James Rodrigues to regain Rochdale's lead. 3 minutes later, a surging run from Raphael Varane saw him aptly placed to eb the reciptient of soem exquisite passing, which gave him a clear shot on goal and the 19 year old centre back had no difficulties in powering the ball past the motionless keeper to make it 3 - 1, much to the delight of the Rochdale fans. It was game over jsut 6 minutes later when star striker Andy Carrol scored a spectacular goal from the halfway line, which is surely a top contender for goal of the season already. D&R tightened up their defense for the remaining period of play to avoid further embarassment and for a while it seemed to work, until Andy Carroll recieved the ball on the edge of the area in the 89th minute, where he proceeded to curl in an utterly amazing goal to complete his hat-trick. The referee quickly blew the whistle to end D&R embarassment and shame.

Final Score: Rochdale 5 Dagenham and Redbridge 1

Manager Tom Deakin had this to say in the post match conference. "Aye I admit at half time we were looking a little dodgy, and it only got worse when Danny Wilson got sent off, but we never gave up, and that is the moral of today's game. With the form we are showing, we are on course to show the true powers of ice cream and baked beans."

One player stood out in the last 2 matches and that man, Andy Carroll who has now notched an impressive 7 goals on 3 games, including two consecutive hat-tricks. For this reason, he won the Ben and Jerry's Rochdale Player of the Month award. Many congratulations to the young superstar.

Rochdale 5 v 1 Dagenham and redbridge

Rochdale went into this match high on confidence after a 5 - 0 smashing of MK Dons and the atmosphere in the ground was ecstatic' date=' manager Tom Deakin said "I've never seen the supporters this excited to come to the ground since we had Megan Fox run round topless for charity".

The game started well for Rochdale, who could've been a goal up after just 2 minutes but Andy Carroll was denied by the offside flag. However, a reckless challenge from D&R defender Mark Arber bought James Rodriguez down and the referee swiflty awarded a penalty. The fans were dissapointed to see Arber only get a yellow card. However, Andy Carroll stepped up and coolly slotted the ball into the corner past the keeper to open the scoring after just 7 minutes, immediately cheering up the Rochdale fans. A scrappy period of play followed and neither side really had a chance to score, causing a few Rochdale fans to lift the atmosphere by starting a Mexican Wave much to the delight of the rest of the ground. However Rochdale seemed to have crashed in the 37th minute when Josh Scott scrambled the ball over the line to equalise for D&R. Manager Tom Deakin was clearly unhappy at the sloppy defending on show and at half time, we don't know what he did, but his players came out red faced but with a look of determination. A cart of empty ice cream tubs and 11 tins of baked beans were seen being wheeled away from the Rochdale dressing room. The start of the second half didn't seem to be any improvement, and things got worse after a late challenge from Danny Wilson earned him a second yellow card, much to the disgust of his manager. However, a spark seemed to fly between the Rochdale players and they started to play with a hint of Barcalona about them. And it soon payed off, with a 62nd minute goal for Alvaro Morata, who cleverly headed home a cross from James Rodrigues to regain Rochdale's lead. 3 minutes later, a surging run from Raphael Varane saw him aptly placed to eb the reciptient of soem exquisite passing, which gave him a clear shot on goal and the 19 year old centre back had no difficulties in powering the ball past the motionless keeper to make it 3 - 1, much to the delight of the Rochdale fans. It was game over jsut 6 minutes later when star striker Andy Carrol scored a spectacular goal from the halfway line, which is surely a top contender for goal of the season already. D&R tightened up their defense for the remaining period of play to avoid further embarassment and for a while it seemed to work, until Andy Carroll recieved the ball on the edge of the area in the 89th minute, where he proceeded to curl in an utterly amazing goal to complete his hat-trick. The referee quickly blew the whistle to end D&R embarassment and shame.

Final Score: Rochdale 5 Dagenham and Redbridge 1

Manager Tom Deakin had this to say in the post match conference. "Aye I admit at half time we were looking a little dodgy, and it only got worse when Danny Wilson got sent off, but we never gave up, and that is the moral of today's game. With the form we are showing, we are on course to show the true powers of ice cream and baked beans."

One player stood out in the last 2 matches and that man, Andy Carroll who has now notched an impressive 7 goals on 3 games, including two consecutive hat-tricks. For this reason, he won the Ben and Jerry's Rochdale Player of the Month award. Many congratulations to the young superstar.[/quote']

i was waiting for that :P

come on you ice cream and baked beans!!! :D

hehe :P i need a famous person to be spotted at the next match' date=' any ideas? Cheryl Cole got a secret passion for Rochdale :P[/quote']

yeah i am thinking to post some nude photos of angelina jolie and others so my team will become famous :D:P

lets hope i won the bidding war for carvalho :)

come on its less than 24 hours and by then we will know who is the winner!

Mr aragorn said in a sports program in TV that he hopes real will accept Oldham's bid! "i hope that by Wednesday, carvalho will be our cb next to dawson!"

have their pictues on your kit :P

yeah i will introduce the new kit next season if i will continue playing in div2!

i could also sign angelina as my new cb and cancel the carvalho deal, sell gomez and the others, buy super models and famous stars, then i won't make a new kit, my team will be playing without clothes! that way i will be more famous than the champion of div1 :D:P

my plans for my next season team!

gk: scarlett johanson

lb: catherine zeta jones

cb: salma hayek

cb: penelope cruz

rb: pamela anderson

rm: angelina jolie

cm: kim kardashian

cm: haydi klum

lm: megan fox

str: rihanna (don't know how to spell it!)

str: beyonce (again i don't know how to spell it!)

this is going to be the dream team of all time in football

ohh i forgot some legends like merilyn monroe!

yeah i will introduce the new kit next season if i will continue playing in div2!

i could also sign angelina as my new cb and cancel the carvalho deal' date=' sell gomez and the others, buy super models and famous stars, then i won't make a new kit, my team will be playing without clothes! that way i will be more famous than the champion of div1 :D:P[/quote']

that my friend sounds like a masterplan :P

Rochdale have officially announced their kit sponsors for the remainder of the season. It seems their secret recipe for success is attracting top investors as this familiar logo will now be on Rochdale shirts.

3551598358_59ddb6d200.jpg

Also, top celebrities have been spotted at the ground for the game against Dagenham and redbridge, meaning the clubs recent form is expanding its fanbase to the highest level of fame.

will-smith111.jpg

Will Smith poses for a photo outside Spotland.

angelina-jolie.jpg

Angelina Jolie has a halftime snack at the game.

Exciting times for Rochdale and its fans.

OLDHAM"S NEW KIT!

every player has his own sponsor, so that means for example that...

Scarlett-Johansson-Nude.jpg

... mesut ozil has scarlett as his sponsor...

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR0IiX67E3A-PmMUMLX220tZ3QZvw5Yflrrt5bWbmu_op3LiviG

...and super mario gomez has angelina!

New Cardiff City manager here

Looking forward to a good challenge

Welcome mate !! Take care of Taarabt will you ? :P;)

Just taken over West Brom in Division 2!

My aim:

To bring them back to the Barclay's Premiership.

I will update later with possible sales' date=' formations etc.

Good luck everyone![/quote']

Welcome to the game world my good friend !!

I'm back ... atleast for a week this time ;)

Hmm, Cadoni ( Man City Manager ) has resigned !! THAT SLIMY OLD BAST*RD !"!!!!!

I've tried to buy Hart for the last 3 seasons .... ! Imma Ki*l the fu*ker !! ... Also ... I'm thinking wether to make a different account with a name i like more ! XD

Btw ... stop the ******* spamming !!! lol

I'm trying out a new formation for my cup game against Liverpool tonight !!

3-4-2-1

Lloris

Musacchio --- Subotic --- Baines

Nani --- Wilshere --- M'vila --- Elia

Hazard --- Falcao

Gameiro¨

Wiiiie !!! Oh, and in other news, Gameiro ( 22 goals this season for Lorient, has signed with Paris Saint-Germain !

Hiiiiiiiiiiiii-De-Hoooooooooo! Just taken over Forest who lie in a lowly 8th position in Division 2 with 23 games to go! Already bidded on a couple of players who i think will improve my squad and have got another couple in mind! if there's any kind managers out there willing to loan me a few players i will be greatful thanks! ;)

Hiiiiiiiiiiiii-De-Hoooooooooo! Just taken over Forest who lie in a lowly 8th position in Division 2 with 23 games to go! Already bidded on a couple of players who i think will improve my squad and have got another couple in mind! if there's any kind managers out there willing to loan me a few players i will be greatful thanks! ;)

Welcome mate !!! It's great that more and more players are joining this gameworld !!!

Yeah, i noticed you had bidded on a few of my shortlisted players !! lol !! :P

Ur too late for that mate !!!! :P

I've loaned out everything i can !! XD

Thanks mate! And no worries i'll just have to make do with players i've got.

Got 72 million in bank so i've got a lot to play with, looking to bring in some young talent that will rise in the future.

My preferred formation will be 4-2-3-1 and i've accepted your friendly request and should have some players i've bidded for completed their moves by then so i'll put my best team out and hope i win!! haha even if your teams 10 times better than mine... for now ;)

Thanks mate! And no worries i'll just have to make do with players i've got.

Got 72 million in bank so i've got a lot to play with' date=' looking to bring in some young talent that will rise in the future.

My preferred formation will be 4-2-3-1 and i've accepted your friendly request and should have some players i've bidded for completed their moves by then so i'll put my best team out and hope i win!! haha even if your teams 10 times better than mine... for now ;)[/quote']

Haha, bring in the talent mate !!! It's out there !! If you want to buy anyone of my players I'd be happy to discuss it with you !! Especially since you've got 72 million !! ;)

haha, I've had bad luck in the last few games !!! Lost to blackpool in the cup !! Got Liverpool in the shield tonight ... Hoping for the best u know ! :P