English Championship 6952 - Discussion Thread

Elohim

Re: English Championship 6952 - Discussion Thread

Oh be quiet you!! :P SHOWOFF!! :D

How good is Aubameyeng or however you spell it' date=' is he worth buying?[/quote']

He'll be 90 next season ... MINIMUM ! I expect him to rise to 89 in these next changes ... he had 16 goals for A.S.S.E last season ... I expect him to get 20+ next.

He'll be 90 next season ... MINIMUM ! I expect him to rise to 89 in these next changes ... he had 16 goals for A.S.S.E last season ... I expect him to get 20+ next.

So worth buying then? where are St Ettiene in the table? are they a good team or does he have a chance of a move?

So worth buying then? where are St Ettiene in the table? are they a good team or does he have a chance of a move?

They've got a good young side.

Together with Toulouse Saint-Etienne is the most interesting team in France for me.

Players like Zouma' date='Ghoulam.Guilavogui,Aubameyang,Sako etc.

A.S.S.E were 7th in the table last season I however expect them to be top 5 next season together with toulouse.

He has the capability fo rising past 90 at Saint-Etienne mate :P[/center']

They've got a good young side.

Together with Toulouse Saint-Etienne is the most interesting team in France for me.

Players like Zouma' date='Ghoulam.Guilavogui,Aubameyang,Sako etc.

A.S.S.E were 7th in the table last season I however expect them to be top 5 next season together with toulouse.

He has the capability fo rising past 90 at Saint-Etienne mate :P[/center']

Might have to bring him in on a few of my gameworlds then! ;)

pffft this is jsut the start' date=' next season rochdale will be winning the SMFA Cup ;) a little loan help form fluffy and bringing in some talents, thats the way forward my friend[/quote']

This post is over 1 year old Tom xD you wont that SMFA cup yet ?

;)

GOD DAMN YOU FLUFFY HOW DID YOU GET BONUCCI!!!!!

YOU SAW ME POST ABOUT HIM ON HELP WITH DEALS THREAD SO YOU DECIDED TO BID YOU PLAYER STEALING *&@#*@& :D :D :D :D :D :D

I have other targets anyways :rolleyes: IF YOU BID ON MY NEXT PLAYER I SWEAR TO YOU I WILL SWIM ACROSS THE OCEAN AND CHOP YOUR GOD DAMN BABY MAKER OFF!!!!!!!!!! :P

Aaron RAMSEY has moved to Bolton Wanderers from Manchester City on a deal believed to be around 7,800,000.

Everton have sold Daniele DE ROSSI to Bolton Wanderers on a deal believed to be around 33,000,000 plus Kevin-Prince BOATENG and Marc-André TER STEGEN.

Leonardo BONUCCI has moved to Bolton Wanderers from Juventus on a deal believed to be around 20,325,000.

Life couldn't be better now could it ?

:D

Noticed that City had offered me Ramsey so I was happy to accept :D

And dun dun duuun !! BONUCCI !

Tottenham 1-2 Chelsea. How I lost this game is beyond me. I have never seen a game where I have outplayed a stronger team, more shots, more on target and also 2 goals disallowed, a definite smash and grab by Chelsea.

TTTTTTTTTTTTOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

make that joint top :D

Arsenal youngster Ryo Miyaichi completes his move from an unmanaged Palace side.

Just bought some SM credits' date=' i have a little over 2,000 now what shall i do with them? :rolleyes:[/quote']

I've got over 2K aswell

:P buy goldand start joining Gold Champs :D

Bolton-Wanderers@2.-old-logo.png

- GAME NIGHT TONIGHT -

Bolton takes on Leeds United at home tonight !

Leeds are sitting at 17th .. 4 points behind Bolton on 6th !! Really need a win tonigh so I can pass Tom,Ash and Gaz :P they're all sitting 1 point ahead of me on 1,2,3 :P gits !

Bring me your best tonight Riece ;)

Oh, I forgot to add !!! I'm sitting topside in my SMFA Shield group !

:D 2 wins and 6 points ! Got Fiorentina next on Tuesday :D

Hectic week ahead !

3 games ... 1 bye .... and 1 national side game :D BRING IT ! :D

Gooooooooooooooooooooooooood morning sports fans and today we are looking at a preview of tonights Diviision 1 encounter between Oldham Athletic and Nottingham Forest!

French referee Stephane Lannoy will get us underway as the white and black striped jersey gets put in his occupance.

Forest go into this match unbeaten with 2 wins and a draw under their belt as Oldham have had a win, a loss and a draw.

Oldham have the likes of Ozil, Gomez and Rossi but the man to watch tonight is Forests Ashley Young going into this head to head with 3 assists and 2 goals under his belt.

*crrrrrr* hold on a minute... *crrrrr* news has just filtered through to us here in the studio that Mario Gomez' toenail has fallen off and will not be able to participate as he will not pass as match-fit!

Previous meetings between these two sides have tended to swing towards Oldham, with 1 win and 1 draw in each of the previous two meetings.

That's all for now folks, but i'm sure you'll join us pitch-side for tonights' thrilling encounter!

Nottingham Forest Starting XI - 4-3-3

-Patricio-

-Richards-Albiol-Koscielny-Alba-

-Sahin-Martinez-Khedira-

-Cazorla-Cisse-Young-