English Championship 6952 - Discussion Thread

Elohim

Re: English Championship 6952 - Discussion Thread

seriously i hope theres a good explaination to this as i hate being in worlds ruined by cheats.

Agreed.

It's only straight cash tho ... it'd be worse if it had involved players aswell imo.

And truthfully ... I've seen way worse.

Still doesn't make it right, surprised to see you defend it so easily.. :(

Agreed.

Still doesn't make it right' date=' surprised to see you defend it so easily.. :([/quote']

Just saying that I've seen far worse then straight cash in the past ... Di Natale + Lampard for Ibra etc. etc.

Last thing I want in this setup is a bunch of conflicts etc.

Just saying that I've seen far worse then straight cash in the past ... Di Natale + Lampard for Ibra etc. etc.

Last thing I want in this setup is a bunch of conflicts etc.

Really surprised by this Fluff. Cheating (if guilty of) is still cheating no matter if it is money or players. I thought you would be the first person to question someone in regards to potential cheating?

Ronny Philp got a +18 from 60>78

Kevin Vogt got a +8 from 75>83

Ashley Kirk was unable to prevent a Nottingham Forest defeat to Arsenal.

Nottingham Forest slumped to a 2 - 1 defeat to Arsenal in their Division 1 fixture.

Navas was on the scoresheet for his side

I hate Arsenal... :D

English Shield Round 2 Tonight !!

Forum Managed Teams in Round 2

Manchester United

Tottenham Hotspur

West Ham United

Stoke City

Rochdale

Nottingham Forest

Wigan Athletic

Bolton Wanderers

Everton

Derby County

9 teams through to the 2nd round ... how many will go through tonite ?

englshieldroundtwo6952.png

Game 1 - Manchester United vs. Fulham

Fulham does have an excellent striker in the Swedish superman Zlatan Ibrahimovic ... but that does however count for nothing if you look at the firepower that Manchester United has ..

Messi,Iniesta,Rooney ... etc. etc. etc.

While KopStar hasn't exactly done a good job so far this season ... I think that we can expect a win from his lads tonight ! Anything else and he'll be forced to do the walk of shame !

Prediction: 4-1

Game 2 - Arsenal vs. Tottenham Hotspur

Here we have ourselves a very interesting game !

the NORTH LONDON DERBY ! ... In the 2nd round of the shield .... quite impressive !

Tottenham's new manager taylor8 has only been in charge of his club for a total of 3 games ... but on those 3 games he hasn't lost a single one (Great job mate)

Arsenal on the other hand ... they're the team with the most amount of luck in all of SM ... honestly ... that formation right there ... it'd be steamrolled in most setups ... but here ... it works like a damn clockwork !

The key for Tottenham and taylor8 tonight will be DEFENSE ... if you can't outmanouver Arsenal and score on the counte-attack ... you're done for !

Prediction: 3-2

Game 3 - West Ham United vs. Hartlepool United

Noisy and his Hammers should have no problem sweeping Hartlepool aside in this David V. Goliath game ...

Hartlepool's highest rated player is KISNORBO ... now if you've heard of him before this ... then congratulations, you've just earned yourself a cookie ... go on, take it ... i dare you.

Now ... Kisnorbo .. that's the highest rated player in Hartlepool (81) ...

Prediction: 7-1

Game 4 - Stoke City vs. Brentford

Dazinho's Stoke have been in terrible form so far, he's sitting 10th after clinching 2 points out of a possible 18 in the last 6 games ... this game is exactly what he needs to get back on his feet and get some of that confidence back.

Loic Remy has underperformed so far for Stoke, let's hope he can smash in 3 or 4 goals in this one and get back to his goalscoring ways !

Prediction: 4-0

Game 5 - Rochdale vs. Birmingham City

Deakin's lads at Rochdale had a tough game against Millwall in the last round ... they squeezed through thanks to a penalty !

But despite their weak performance against Millwall, they we're still the better team ... HOWEVER ... in the game against Millwall ... two of Rochdale's most important players were injured (Dzsudszak & Tabanou) and will miss tonights game due to this.

Birmingham will be a far tougher challenge then Millwall .. and if Deakin does not get his act together ... this will only end in one way !

Prediction:1-3

Game 6 - Nottingham Forest vs. Dagenham & Redbridge

Division 1 against Division 4 :P This should be a real walk in the park for Kirkyy's lads ... :P

Prediction: 8-0

Game 7 - Wigan Athletic vs. Blackburn Rovers

This is probably the most even game (that contains a forumer)

Wigan has a great manager and I think they'll eventually do great things in this setup ... but this game ... I've got a feeling that Blackburn will be too much of a challenge !

While Charlie has a good squad ... the Rovers manager have experience in this setup, he's 3rd behind myself and the Arsenal manager in played game in this setup ... wich means he's been here for a long long long time !

It'll be a tough one ... BUT

Prediction: 2-3

Game 8 - Bolton Wanderers vs. Newcastle United

Meeee !!

I'm facing a severely weakened Newcastle team tonight, and I've taken this oppurtunity to try a new tactic and put a few different faces in !

Silva,Walker,Ferdinadn,Moutinho will all sit this one out in favour for other players !

on paper this game will be won by me ... but I'm a terrible manager and I would not be surprised if I lost !

Prediction: 3-1

Game 9 - Walsall vs. Everton

ashtini's Everton going up against a worthless wee Walsall !

Everton has 3 players injured in Reus,Sturridge and Johnson but I very much doubt that it'll matter ... Everton is too good and should scoure atleast 5 goals in this game !

Prediction: 3-8

Game 10 - Leicester City vs. Derby County

a game that SHOULD be won by Derby county without any bigger issues.

Derby has the better team ... not done so well in the leauge but a few good results now might turn that around!

They need to get their strikers Pandev and Palacio scoring ALOT if they're to stand a chance in both the shield aswell as the leauge !

Prediction: 2-5

Great work my hairy Swedish friend!
Great post Elohim! Should definitely do that more often :D Nice to see there's a good amount of forum-managed teams in here' date=' brilliant![/quote']

Thanks, aww ... you guys make me blush

:o

I quite enjoy doing posts like these tbh ! :D

Might start doing a few for divisional games too ... feel free to help out ;):D

Nottingham Forest Season Overview

Starting XI

-De Gea-

-Piszczek-Albiol-Koscielny-Alba-

-Khedira-Martinez-

-Navas-Hamsik-Young-

-Llorente-

Second XI

-Patricio-

-Richards-Jones-Otamendi-Schmelzer-

-Sahin-Bender-

-Lennon-Thiago-Shaqiri-

-Giroud-

Notable youths out on loan: Dost (89), Rodwell (88), Fletcher (87), Assaidi (87), De Bruyne (87), Moses (86), Maher (86), Obiang (86), Romeu (86), Coates (86), Zaha (84), Shelvey (84)

Transfers In: Miyaichi, Philp, Carvajal, Weimann, Campana, Portilli, Gil, Lallana, Mccarthy, Coates, Assaidi.

Targets for the season: Top 4 finish, currently lie 12th after a good start but tailed off.

Wigan fly into the third round of the shield with a 3-1 win over Blackburn. A brace from Totti and a goal from Bolton loanee Granit Xhaka was enough to give us a well deserved win. We face unmanaged Ipswich town in the next round. :)

I agree with the others by the way, really enjoyed the preview post and is a great addition to the thread Elohim!

I expect Shaqiri to get a +1 and Lennon with an outside shot of +1... Although Gotze will probably get a +1 also hmmm...B)

A snowballs chance in hell for Lennon .... But hey ... If elshaaeawy couldget a +3 ... Anything can happen !

Ashley Kirk steered Nottingham Forest to victory against Dagenham & Redbridge.

Nottingham Forest outclassed Dagenham & Redbridge and thrashed them 6 - 0 in their English Shield Round 2 fixture.

De Gea had an impressive game and was voted Man of the Match.

Navas(4), Llorente and şahin were amongst the goalscorers

Nearly 8-0 Fluffy :P

Also...

Bas Dost 88 > 89

Kevin De Bruyne 87 > 89

If De Bruyne got a +2 Shaqiri should get +1 and so should Lennon lmao!

You think? It's been mainly Dante + Badstuber at CB. I think under normal circumstances he would stay at 90 but ratings have been fairly generous recently' date=' i'd say he's 50/50 for the +1.[/quote']

To be fair It's more hope

:P I'd really like to have another 90+ rated defender :P