English Championship 6952 - Discussion Thread

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: English Championship 6952 - Discussion Thread Everton sneakily throw their hat into the ISCO mix. Take a look at Everton Tom and see if anything takes your liking, I fancy mixing thing

Re: English Championship 6952 - Discussion Thread Div 2 Notts County 0-1 Derby With this win we close the gap on the leaders Newcastle to just 3 points. Augusto scored the winner.

Re: English Championship 6952 - Discussion Thread English Shield Round 2 Tonight !! Forum Managed Teams in Round 2 Manchester United Tottenham Hotspur West Ham United Stoke City Rochdale

Re: English Championship 6952 - Discussion Thread

arturo vidal has completed his move to nottingham forest from oldham athletic in a swap deal for nuri Şahin

llllllllooooooooooooooooolllllllllllllll!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ashley Kirk was unable to prevent a Nottingham Forest defeat to Everton.

Nottingham Forest slumped to a 2 - 1 defeat against Everton in their Division 1 fixture.

Bender was on the scoresheet for his side.

Every time i write a flipping match report i lose!! Grrrr

that deal has dodgy written all over it....

In other news

Carroll is departing in a swap deal for some koke from Atletico Madrid.

The West Ham squad needed a quick fix.

I bid on Koke, he should rise +2. I didn't have any more to bid though :(

And for Vidal i bid Sahin + Patricio first, then he messaged me saying he will just take Sahin lmao! WHAT an IDIOT!

Jorge KOKE has completed his move to West Ham United from Atlético Madrid for £339,000 plus Andy CARROLL

Hoping for a +2

Kirkky boy i may indeed sell Cahill after his transfer ban ends but id want a decent part exchange deal on him.

Put up some great talent and only had a cash bid form Arsenal for Vidic.

Surprised by this i really am.

Good(bad??) news, everyone, I am back after a very, very long absence of around 2 months. I apologise for my unexplained and prolonged absence, and now I am here to explain why it was so.

Some of you guys know this, but earlier last year I had lost my mother to breast cancer, and as a result I had abstained from the game for more than a few months, however I returned as i missed all of you.

During the past month, I discovered that my granny had fallen into a coma after a bad fall, and i was determined not to let the same happen to her, losing another loved family member after such a short span would be.. more painful than I can ever imagine. I decided to leave SM temporarily, and school as well, i was allowed compassionate leave so that I could care for my gran.

But since I'm back, guess what? She finally woke up last week, and safe to say the doctors have confirmed that she is well enough to return home in a week. Her condition has improved, though she is still a little exhausted, and a bit confused as to what had happened.

i don't know if you guys will believe me, but I sincerely and truly apologise for anything that happened because of my hiatus. I hope that you guys will welcome me back with open arms as you did previously, I would really appreciate that. You have no idea how much I miss interacting with all of you.

PS: If anyone has any vacancies do inform me :), though it's not a pressing concern :o

Good(bad??) news' date=' everyone, I am back after a very, very long absence of around 2 months. I apologise for my unexplained and prolonged absence, and now I am here to explain why it was so.

Some of you guys know this, but earlier last year I had lost my mother to breast cancer, and as a result I had abstained from the game for more than a few months, however I returned as i missed all of you.

During the past month, I discovered that my granny had fallen into a coma after a bad fall, and i was determined not to let the same happen to her, losing another loved family member after such a short span would be.. more painful than I can ever imagine. I decided to leave SM temporarily, and school as well, i was allowed compassionate leave so that I could care for my gran.

But since I'm back, guess what? She finally woke up last week, and safe to say the doctors have confirmed that she is well enough to return home in a week. Her condition has improved, though she is still a little exhausted, and a bit confused as to what had happened.

i don't know if you guys will believe me, but I sincerely and truly apologise for anything that happened because of my hiatus. I hope that you guys will welcome me back with open arms as you did previously, I would really appreciate that. You have no idea how much I miss interacting with all of you.

PS: If anyone has any vacancies do inform me :), though it's not a pressing concern :o[/quote']

Glad you're granmas orite that's great news mate! Hope all is well and things pick up for you!

Oldham managers just resigned lmao!

These ratings are taking forever, i'd be interested in Cahill, i'm sure he will rise maybe even +2 to 91 so i don't know if you wanna wait until the rating changes?

What do you want for Sakho Elo?

Glad you're granmas orite that's great news mate! Hope all is well and things pick up for you!

These ratings are taking forever' date=' i'd be interested in Cahill, i'm sure he will rise maybe even +2 to 91 so i don't know if you wanna wait until the rating changes?

What do you want for Sakho Elo?[/quote']

Thas Dujo Tony fer ya ! HAHA

Idno, what dyu wanna offer me for him ? :P

These ratings are taking forever' date=' i'd be interested in Cahill, i'm sure he will rise maybe even +2 to 91 so i don't know if you wanna wait until the rating changes?

What do you want for Sakho Elo?[/quote']

Oldham seems taken or offered so I'm waiting on that tbh. :)

Niall Taylor was unable to prevent a Tottenham Hotspur defeat to Blackburn Rovers.

Tottenham Hotspur have lost to Blackburn Rovers 4 - 2 in a thrilling Division 1 encounter.

Yarmolenko and Susaeta were amongst the goalscorers.

aint been on in a while and came on yesterday to find most of my first eleven unfit:(, so reserves until they get fit!:o