CSKA Mosvka 3-1 Terek

Volga 1-1 Amkar

Lokomotiv Moskva 2-3 Rubin

Anzhi 1-1 Dynamo Moskva

Spartak Moskva 1-3 Tom

Kuban 0-0 Krylia Sovetov

Spartak Nalchik 2 - 4 Rostov

Re: Russian Championship 173

Fixtures of the current turn (22nd of June)

FC Krasnador 2-1 CSKA Mosvka

Terek 0-1 Volga

Amkar 4-1 Lokomotiv Moskva

Rubin 3-1 Anzhi

Dynamo Moskva 0-2 Spartak Moskva

Tom 2-2 Kuban

Krylia Sovetov 1-1 Spartak Nalchik

Zenit 0-3 Rostov

Re: Russian Championship 173 Predictions Competition

Fixtures of the current turn (22nd of June)

FC Krasnador 3-1 CSKA Mosvka

Terek 2-0 Volga

Amkar 2-0 Lokomotiv Moskva

Rubin 0-2 Anzhi

Dynamo Moskva 0-2 Spartak Moskva

Tom 2-0 Kuban

Krylia Sovetov 2-1 Spartak Nalchik

Zenit 2-0 Rostov

Re: Russian Championship 173

Fixtures of the current turn (25th of June)

CSKA Mosvka 3-0 Zenit

Volga 2-4 FC Krasnodar

Lokomotiv Moskva 0-2 Terek

Anzhi 1-1 Amkar

Spartak Moskva 2-1 Rubin

Kuban 1-0 Dynamo Moskva

Spartak Nalchik 2-2 Tom

Rostov 3-3 Krylia Sovetov

Don't moan at me if I don't have any fancy graphics and layout like arampage cup previews

:P

GAMES OF THE TURN

VOLGA VS. FC KRASNADOR

Here we have the two greatest performers of the setup (No and I not being biased Safir before you mention it, I am saying it because it is true :P) clashing for a decisive match in the title race. If Volga were to win then it would mean both teams tying on 51 points with it all to play for, if Krasnador won then they effectively have won the title if they continue to play the same and Volga and CSKA will have to play serious catch-up to have any hope. While my team Volga has a great squad I admit, arampage also has a fantastic squad but it is the tactical side of our game that has brought use ahead of the more fortunate managers at Zenit and CSKA whom had better starting resources. This match will be solely decided on who can counter each other's tactics effectively and I admit I will spend a fair amount of time thinking of how on earth I can beat arampage as he seem unbeatable after recently beating Safir 3-2. Even though I am at home I think arampage is a great tactician and manager and I respect his ability there and I know that he will most likely win it even though it would mean my title hopes being dashed.

Prediction: Volga 2-4 FC Krasnador

CSKA MOSKVA VS. ZENIT

Here he have the two numpties of the setup who started with better resources than all of us and even though they both have fantastic squads they failed against me and arampage after a favourable head start :P CSKA though have a fantastic squad boasting the likes of Messi and David Villa while Zenit sucks :D Okay maybe they don't suck, they are just quite awful and Latouche doesn't look as though he cuts it in this tough league as he relies on Torres to get his goals and Pepe to hold the defence :rolleyes::D Anyway, as much as I would like Dom to be yet again ridiculed in this setup, I do not want Safir to win :P But wanting and wishing won't do me any good because Zenit will most likely get pummelled in this encounter leaving Latouche crying himself to sleep in a dark corner of his room while Safir starts boasting about it :P And CSKA have home advantage and a better squad so if Zenit win I will admit that I fail at everything and then admit that Latouche is my role model ;) CSKA should destroy this pathetic team as much as I would rather it was a draw so they both fail :P

Prediction: CSKA Moskva 3-0 Zenit

ALERT: PREDICT THESE TWO RESULTS CORRECT AND GET 5 POINTS, GET THE CORRECT SCORES RIGHT AND YOU GET 10 POINTS!

Don't moan at me if I don't have any fancy graphics and layout like arampage cup previews

:P

GAMES OF THE TURN

VOLGA VS. FC KRASNADOR

Here we have the two greatest performers of the setup (No and I not being biased Safir before you mention it' date=' I am saying it because it is true :P) clashing for a decisive match in the title race. If Volga were to win then it would mean both teams tying on 51 points with it all to play for, if Krasnador won then they effectively have won the title if they continue to play the same and Volga and CSKA will have to play serious catch-up to have any hope. While my team Volga has a great squad I admit, arampage also has a fantastic squad but it is the tactical side of our game that has brought use ahead of the more fortunate managers at Zenit and CSKA whom had better starting resources. This match will be solely decided on who can counter each other's tactics effectively and I admit I will spend a fair amount of time thinking of how on earth I can beat arampage as he seem unbeatable after recently beating Safir 3-2. Even though I am at home I think arampage is a great tactician and manager and I respect his ability there and I know that he will most likely win it even though it would mean my title hopes being dashed.

Prediction: Volga [u']2-4[/u] FC Krasnador

CSKA MOSKVA VS. ZENIT

Here he have the two numpties of the setup who started with better resources than all of us and even though they both have fantastic squads they failed against me and arampage after a favourable head start :P CSKA though have a fantastic squad boasting the likes of Messi and David Villa while Zenit sucks :D Okay maybe they don't suck, they are just quite awful and Latouche doesn't look as though he cuts it in this tough league as he relies on Torres to get his goals and Pepe to hold the defence :rolleyes::D Anyway, as much as I would like Dom to be yet again ridiculed in this setup, I do not want Safir to win :P But wanting and wishing won't do me any good because Zenit will most likely get pummelled in this encounter leaving Latouche crying himself to sleep in a dark corner of his room while Safir starts boasting about it :P And CSKA have home advantage and a better squad so if Zenit win I will admit that I fail at everything and then admit that Latouche is my role model ;) CSKA should destroy this pathetic team as much as I would rather it was a draw so they both fail :P

Prediction: CSKA Moskva 3-0 Zenit

ALERT: PREDICT THESE TWO RESULTS CORRECT AND GET 5 POINTS, GET THE CORRECT SCORES RIGHT AND YOU GET 10 POINTS!

Haha, this was actually kinda funny, nice job :P

###

Fixtures of the current turn (25th of June)

CSKA Mosvka 2-0 Zenit

Volga 0-2 FC Krasnodar

Lokomotiv Moskva 0-2 Terek

Anzhi 2-0 Amkar

Spartak Moskva 2-0 Rubin

Kuban 0-2 Dynamo Moskva

Spartak Nalchik 0-2 Tom

Rostov 0-2 Krylia Sovetov

2-0 time? :D

Predictions of turn (22nd of June)

CSKA Mosvka 2 vs. 3 Zenit

Volga 2 vs. 1 FC Krasnodar

Lokomotiv Moskva 1 vs. 2 Terek

Anzhi 2 vs. 2 Amkar

Spartak Moskva 1 vs. 2 Rubin

Kuban 0 vs 0 Dynamo Moskva

Spartak Nalchik 2 vs. 1 Tom

Rostov 2 vs. 2 Krylia Sovetov

Elton I see you are being overly generous with your predictions. Whatever happens will be a tight affair. However with your tactics you should win by virtue of more shots on target.