Re: rejected smfa bids

i am getting bids rejected by smfa

They are genuine bids' date=' from a custom league me and my mates have

I am trying to buy Thuram off him for 1.5m and we even went down to 700k and it still blocked it?

[b']We are on computers at college so will that effect it?[/b]

The college computers will have the same IP address so it will affect it. When people try and do deals with computers from the same IP address the deal is HIGHLY unlikely to go through due to the cheat prevention system which usually stops deals from computers with the same IP address to prevent cheating.

why dont you try this.

one person make the offer at college.

the other goes back home and accepts it. then there wouldnt be the same IP address.

I think that SM keep a record of what peoples IP address's are and check them and if any 2 accounts with the same IP address make deals then it's unlikely to go through. This is what I think anyway I might be wrong, but if it was that easy then alot more cheating would take place.

I think that SM keep a record of what peoples IP address's are and check them and if any 2 accounts with the same IP address make deals then it's unlikely to go through. This is what I think anyway I might be wrong' date=' but if it was that easy then alot more cheating would take place.[/quote']

yeah good point. but sometimes when people dont intend to cheat and the smfa keeps blocking it it gets damn annoying.

yeah good point. but sometimes when people dont intend to cheat and the smfa keeps blocking it it gets damn annoying.

I understand how it is annoying to people when deals don't go through but I would prefer that a small minority of deals that are suspisious don't go through if it means that the cheat prevention system works and stops pretty much every suspisious deal. It is for the good of the game that this happens and to be honest I would prefer it to be this way than overrun by people who make "stupid deals" or just blatently "cheats".

i am getting bids rejected by smfa

They are genuine bids' date=' from a custom league me and my mates have

I am trying to buy Thuram off him for 1.5m and we even went down to 700k and it still blocked it?

We are on computers at college so will that effect it?[/quote']

Yes you will find at the moment you can not do deals of same ip,S/M are looking at lifting this restriction in custom set ups only ,because of a lot of these being school,college work mates etc.

But how far away from doing this i do not know. :)