Sign in to follow this  
kirkrogers

Will david luiz get a rise in next rating changes??

Re: Will david luiz get a rise in next rating changes??

Will david luiz get a rating change?? He has had a very good start at chelsea. What do you all think his potential his?? Will he be able to get 93+ in the future??

he will get a +1 and he deff in future will be a 94.

i think he could have a bright future, but dosnt deserve a +1.

he has been dropped recently because he is not a great defender. he just dives in and positionally is very poor.

i dont care if he scores goals and has great feet, his job is to defend and he does it poorly. a few starts for chelsea dosnt desrve a +1 for me.

how he could be a 91 when o'shea is a better defender and 89.

he is a lot more reliable than luiz.

alex is more talented than luiz. alex should be higher rated.

dawson 88, luiz 91 ?

people hype up luiz, but he really has a lot of work to do if he is even going to be a 90 player. the media love him at the moment, it clouds peoples opinions.

Luiz has been exposed upon occasion since joining Chelsea in his defensive capabilities.

But saying that he is a regular full international and playing for a higher rated team than Dawson which gives him the edge ratings wise. Also, Dawson has had injury problems recently (as seems to affect quite a few Spurs defenders).

I think he could go to 91 in the next 1 or 2 ratings changes, at a team of Chelsea's "stature" his ratings would need to reflect that or be on par with the players he's playing alongside... - and I also think he'll change from 'CB/LB' to just 'CB'...

i think he could have a bright future' date=' but dosnt deserve a +1.

he has been dropped recently because he is not a great defender. he just dives in and positionally is very poor.

i dont care if he scores goals and has great feet, his job is to defend and he does it poorly. a few starts for chelsea dosnt desrve a +1 for me.

dawson 88, luiz 91 ?

people hype up luiz, but he really has a lot of work to do if he is even going to be a 90 player. the media love him at the moment, it clouds peoples opinions.[/quote']

I find it funny how you claim not to be a United fan but have Rooney as your name and back all United players even O'shea, would you prefer to have Luiz or O'shea in your team? Luiz may be a little rash but he has the raw ingredients to be one of the best he just needs to be nutured right which JT should do.

i think he could have a bright future' date=' but dosnt deserve a +1.

dawson 88, luiz 91 ?

people hype up luiz, but he really has a lot of work to do if he is even going to be a 90 player. the media love him at the moment, it clouds peoples opinions.[/quote']

I agree 100 %, luiz isn't a great defender, in fact even a -1 drop wouldn't be surprising, it was thanks to him that Chicharito scored the first goal in the ManU-Chelsea match, he seriously needs to improve on his positioning and his attitude, he just seems a bit too weak for being a CB ..

I agree 100 %' date=' luiz isn't a great defender, in fact even a -1 drop wouldn't be surprising, it was thanks to him that Chicharito scored the first goal in the ManU-Chelsea match, he seriously needs to improve on his positioning and his attitude, he just seems a bit too weak for being a CB ..[/quote']

whatttttt hellll noo!!! he deserves a +2 tbh, he is not a GREAT defender but really neither has any chelsea player actually played good this season!! He scored 2 goals in his first 5 games for chelsea, and for a CB that is pretty magnificent!

He hasn't been at Chelsea long enough to warrant a +1 to 91 or a -1 to 89. Next season will prove to be pivotal for David Luiz's rating on SM as for now I believe that he'll stay at 90 for now because he hasn't played enough, 11 games in the EPL can't be enough for a 91 surely. :o

I find it funny how you claim not to be a United fan but have Rooney as your name and back all United players even O'shea' date=' would you prefer to have Luiz or O'shea in your team? Luiz may be a little rash but he has the raw ingredients to be one of the best he just needs to be nutured right which JT should do.[/quote']

nutured ?

im talking about right now.

in other threads i said gallas is by far better than luiz.

i used o'shea as an example because he is the most unspectacular defender you could ever see, he is very low rated and actually has more game time than luiz.

he is my perfect example to why luiz isnt a 91.

o'shea has more game time at a bigger team.

the fact you think luiz should be 91 because he needs to be nutured shows your biased views, ratings reflect performances now. not looking into the future.

i dont back all united players, i back any good players i see. if you can find a biased post of mine feel free to post it.

in other threads recently i defended bale, fabregas, szensny, kompany, de jong.

i can just appreciate good players even if i dont support them unlike you most likely :)

oh and of course i would like rooney. brilliant player and i hope him, young, henderson and bent can all step it up for england. you can like a player if you dont support them you know.

He should stay to 90,couple of good games,and couple of not so good too,but if he keeps playing regular for Chelsea,he will probably get 91 next time.

whatttttt hellll noo!!! he deserves a +2 tbh' date=' he is not a GREAT defender but really neither has any chelsea player actually played good this season!! He scored 2 goals in his first 5 games for chelsea, and for a CB that is pretty magnificent![/quote']

So what, Berbatov scored 20 goals in 32 games, including 2 hat-tricks and 5 goals against Blackburn. But for most of his matches he hasn't played well at all, also due to the form of Hernandèz, are you telling me that goals is all that counts in football? If so, Berbatov should get a +1 rise, but that isn't the case, in fact Berbatov deserves -1 just because he doesn't work for his spot, in Luiz case, he has had good games, but as a defender he still makes too many mistakes, and you can't put that on inexperience, as a CB he should deffo stay on 90, -1 might be a but harsh, but +2 no way in hell mate, for that he needs to be constistant,

Cheers

A.

when at benfica he was said to be their best player?? since he has left coentrao has gained a 91.

luiz is now at a better team, in a better league and his team just finished second. He is also now in the brazilian national team.

pundits and journalists have lauded praise on him for his performances since he arrived in the premier league which he still has a bit of getting used to do.

now tell me y he would stay at 90 when coentrao got 91??

i am a united fan and while o shea is a great squad player he is far from luiz standard. next year depending on how chelsea and brazil do i wouldnt be suprised to see a pique=esque rise

when at benfica he was said to be their best player?? since he has left coentrao has gained a 91.

luiz is now at a better team' date=' in a better league and his team just finished second. He is also now in the brazilian national team.

pundits and journalists have lauded praise on him for his performances since he arrived in the premier league which he still has a bit of getting used to do.

now tell me y he would stay at 90 when coentrao got 91??

i am a united fan and while o shea is a great squad player he is far from luiz standard. next year depending on how chelsea and brazil do i wouldnt be suprised to see a pique=esque rise[/quote']

because his performances havnt even been good.

the fact he has recently been dropped shows that, alex is ahead of the team not luiz.

the media talk nonsense, luiz form has been great going forward but defensively he leaves a lot to be desired. he really does.

i dont know why people keep saying he is a good player, i think his goal scoring is clouding peoples judgements.

Highly likely that he wont rise and besides he doesn't really deserve it. He hasn't played much in the EPL, he scored 2 goals but defensively quite average near the end. He is a talented player but no rise for now.