Liviu Antal ! - Next Romanian Superstar !

TheMar AFc

Liviu Antal

357467-1223-268237-liviu-antal-mare.jpg

Liviu Antal was born on 2nd June 1989 (Currently 22 years old ). He is a Romanian footballer who plays for Liga I club Oţelul Galaţi as a Right Midfield. He signed up for the club in June 2009.Ever since he has been the key to Otelul's Success in the Liga 1.He has made 53 appearances and score 12 goals , Helping them to win the league this season and gain them the spot for the Champions league group stages. He has made 2 appearances for the U21 Romanian International team , but no appearances for the Big team just yet. The Romanian National team is to change their Head Coach this season and he will certainly be selected for further matches. He is Currently Ranked 82.He is definitely in for a rise after all the managers in Liga 1 has praised his quality and his rate of work.Also He will be a major player for Otelu in the group stages of the Champions League.Predicted Rise in the next Romanian Reviews. 82-84/85. Maximum Potential 88/89

EDIT : Liviu Antal has been called up for the National's team against Bosnia and Herzogovina that Is going to take place on 3rd of June!

Re: Liviu Antal ! - Next Romanian Superstar !

He sounds good, but his value is terrible! I ain't paying £3,000,000 for a player who will only get into the first team in 5 or 6 YEARS. Maybe if I ran a Division 3 English club, but not a Division 1 one.

Anyway, good luck playing with your heroes.

Re: Liviu Antal ! - Next Romanian Superstar !

He sounds good' date=' but his value is terrible! I ain't paying £3,000,000 for a player who will only get into the first team in 5 or 6 YEARS. Maybe if I ran a Division 3 English club, but not a Division 1 one.

Anyway, good luck playing with your heroes.[/quote']

Maybe if you'd be up for a challenge with a lower division club you would..:)