ACM's fantasy kit thread

ACM

Hi guys, this may seem odd but i love doing it and was hoping that you would request me some fantasy kits. Just for fun, i do them for fm-base.co.uk and Football manager 2011.

Team Name:

Kit Manufacturer (Nike, Adidas, Puma etc.):

Sponsor (Optional):

Home color and design:

Away color and design:

Third color and design (Optional):

Request Away !

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Re: ACM's fantasy kit thread

Looks awesome, can you make me a Cardiff City kit please with the kit maker as the Fred Perry badge (want to see how it turns out) the sponsor as Apple :D, and the home kit blue and the away kit yellow.

So interested in how this turns out, seems like such a spectacular idea!

Team Name: Aston Villa

Kit Manufacturer (Nike, Adidas, Puma etc.):Adidas

Sponsor (Optional): Bwin.com (Center of shirt)

Home color and design: Same design as the current AV Kit, logo on the top right on both kits. Cut out the checkered line running veritcally down the top and just make the top claret with blue sleeves.

Away color and design: Going outlandish here. ;):o

Green top with white sleeves and a white horizontal line running through the middle of the kit where the sponsor is, but not disturbing the sponsor if you get what I mean.:o

Going to enjoy the results produced here. :);)

Looks awesome' date=' can you make me a Cardiff City kit please with the kit maker as the Fred Perry badge (want to see how it turns out) the sponsor as Apple :D, and the home kit blue and the away kit yellow.

So interested in how this turns out, seems like such a spectacular idea![/quote']

it was really hard to manage the sponsor logo, but i think i did OK.

Cardiff City

H/A

cardiff_home.pngcardiff_away.png

Hey mate, would it be possible to request these shirts for my match reports please?

Preston North End

Home shirt - White shirt with dark blue stripes on the shoulders (In the style of the Chelsea/Liverpool shirt). With FIFA 11 or EA Sports as the sponsor (Centre of the shirt) :)

Away shirt - Yellow shirt with dark blue stripes on the shoulders (In the style of the Chelsea/Liverpool shirt). With FIFA 11 or EA Sports as the sponsor (centre of the shirt) :)

Both kit manufacturers as Addidas :)

I can't wait to see the final product, you will get so much praise for these if you can do them. These designs look amazing! :)

Could you do me a Bayern Munich kit please that I could use for Football manager 2011? Could I have them all as nike kits with:

Home - Red

Away- Navy Blue

Third - White

Also could I have the sponsor as Sky please? Thanks in advance.:D

Bayern Munich

H/A/T

bayern_home.pngbayern_away.pngbayern_third.png

That is amazing.

Do you have any templates?

If not' date=' [b']I would like to request Tottenham Hotspur kits.[/b]

i use the one with the Palermo kit the most, but i also use a template called z12'

Example : unitedblackandgold.png

but i do have only the main 4 brands ( nike , adidas , puma , umbro )

Hey mate' date=' would it be possible to request these shirts for my match reports please?

Preston North End

Home shirt - White shirt with dark blue stripes on the shoulders (In the style of the Chelsea/Liverpool shirt). With FIFA 11 or EA Sports as the sponsor (Centre of the shirt) :)

Away shirt - Yellow shirt with dark blue stripes on the shoulders (In the style of the Chelsea/Liverpool shirt). With FIFA 11 or EA Sports as the sponsor (centre of the shirt) :)

Both kit manufacturers as Addidas :)

I can't wait to see the final product, you will get so much praise for these if you can do them. These designs look amazing! :)[/quote']

Preston

H/A

preston_home.pngpreston_away.png

if theres anything wrong with them, just say and i will try to fix it :)

Can I have the Tottenham home kit with the spurs badge in the top right and the nike logo in the top left with the shirt being white and the Bwin sponsor in the middle with dark blue around the neck and bottom off the sleeves.

The same with the away kit but with it being dark blue and the neck being white etc..

Team Name: Aston Villa

Kit Manufacturer (Nike' date=' Adidas, Puma etc.):Adidas

Sponsor (Optional): Bwin.com (Center of shirt)

Home color and design: Same design as the current AV Kit, logo on the top right on both kits. Cut out the checkered line running veritcally down the top and just make the top claret with blue sleeves.

Away color and design: Going outlandish here. ;):o

Green top with white sleeves and a white horizontal line running through the middle of the kit where the sponsor is, but not disturbing the sponsor if you get what I mean.:o

Going to enjoy the results produced here. :);)[/quote']

Seem To Have Been Forgotten About. :o:(

Can I have the Tottenham home kit with the spurs badge in the top right and the nike logo in the top left with the shirt being white and the Bwin sponsor in the middle with dark blue around the neck and bottom off the sleeves.

The same with the away kit but with it being dark blue and the neck being white etc..

And what brand do you want it to be ?

Tottenham Hotspur

H/A

tottenham_home.pngtottenham_away.png

Archived