Forum Cup Fixtures and Results Thread

Re: Forum Cup Fixtures and Results Thread

Sunday 5th June 2011 - EC7777

Barnsley 1 -- 2 Newport County

Really pleased with this result .. Major underdogs' date=' with mostly 75 and understand playing .. Now for my Fulham to do the business in EC5579![/quote']

Thursday 9th June 2011

EC5579

Fulham 4 - 1 Stockport County

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Forum Cup Fixtures and Results Thread EC7345 O'Donnell(Colchester) vs Nikidinho(Shrewsbury) July 3rd.

Guest Daragh

First leg,

Southampton 5 - 1 Charlton

Second leg will take place in the same setup. English Championship 111.

Charlton (Wilkie) Vs Southampton (Myself)

Concerning my tie with Ruggermad, we only share EC7777. He has all his friendly spots taken up by the Founder's Cup. So I proceeded to join one of his other leagues but the season is finished so we have to wait to play the first leg of our tie. Concerning the second leg, he has joined one of my set ups and as soon as we can get the 1st leg out of the way, I can send a request for that. Sorry for the delay guys.

Can't see the picture' date=' but yeah i won 2-1 for the 2nd leg and bow out 5-1 on aggregate:([/quote']

If you won 2-1, I believe that means you bow out 4-2 on aggregate. Work on yall's math guys, seriously :P

Result: 3-1 to Nottingham Forest. Second leg will be played in EC2933 this Sunday :D

Second leg finished 3-2 to Boro, meaning I get to the next round courtesy of that one extra goal. Wish I'd signed Boudebouz in all my setups, he's playing spectacularly for me in EC2933.

If you won 2-1' date=' I believe that means you bow out 4-2 on aggregate. Work on yall's math guys, seriously :P

Second leg finished 3-2 to Boro, meaning I get to the next round courtesy of that one extra goal. Wish I'd signed Boudebouz in all my setups, he's playing spectacularly for me in EC2933.[/quote']

Congrats Mo, at least i won this time

Guest Daragh

First leg' date='

Southampton 5 - 1 Charlton

Second leg will take place in the same setup. English Championship 111.

Charlton (Wilkie) Vs Southampton (Myself)[/center']

Second leg,

Charlton 0 - 3 Southampton

Hartlepool beat Hercule Poirot's Oldham 3-1 in EC5579 to just narrowly edge into the next round 3-2 on aggregate :)

And just a reminder, as I posted earlier, seeing as there have been no objections, all ties that have yet to be arranged by the end of Wed 15th will be moved into the Free Pool, where people will have 1 week to arrange ties with any person they are able too...