Forum Cup Fixtures and Results Thread

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Forum Cup Fixtures and Results Thread EC7345 O'Donnell(Colchester) vs Nikidinho(Shrewsbury) July 3rd.

Re: Forum Cup Fixtures and Results Thread

Once again' date=' I am lacking a reply for the second round from my opponent[/quote']

Luck of the draw I guess! Or they are running scared of you? ;)

Yeah, stick with it. Seems he hasn't been online for some time now. We'll deal with it if nothing changes in this next week or so, maybe you'll just end up getting a bye...

Guest Daragh

Second Round - 1st leg

Getafe (Sgt Fury) 1 - 4 PSV (Daragh)

Could someone give me step by step instructions as to how I arrange a friendly, please. Been here long enough to know how to do it, I even done it in the last round, but for some reason, it just won't work for me. Maybe I'm doing it wrong.

Second Round - 1st leg

Getafe (Sgt Fury) 1 - 4 PSV (Daragh)

Could someone give me step by step instructions as to how I arrange a friendly' date=' please. Been here long enough to know how to do it, I even done it in the last round, but for some reason, it just won't work for me. Maybe I'm doing it wrong.[/quote']

Calendar -> Gameworld Calendar -> Click on the arranged date with the notepad symbol -> Use the drop-down menu to select the opponents club and click on the Challenge Club button.

On that note, my Chelsea have challenged Arfon's Spurs to a game in Anno Domini on Saturday. The return leg will be his Notts against my Chesterfield in 7345 :)

Guest Daragh

Calendar -> Gameworld Calendar -> Click on the arranged date with the notepad symbol -> Use the drop-down menu to select the opponents club and click on the Challenge Club button.

On that note' date=' my Chelsea have challenged Arfon's Spurs to a game in Anno Domini on Saturday. The return leg will be his Notts against my Chesterfield in 7345 :)[/quote']

Thanks Stuart. Thats as far as I've gotten though. Am I supposed to click what date I want to play the friendly? (I know the date must have that symbol on it though).

EDIT: Its the end of the season, which is why the friendly option isn't there....I think. I can arrange friendlies in the other setups I'm in.

That first round didn't go particularly well for me either. Like the last round.

Huddersfield Town 2-3 Middlesbrough

Akinfeev had a shocker. Nani scored 2. Balmont was MOTM for the away side' date=' and scored 2. Semshov scored the other.[/quote']

Yep, didn't expect to edge that one though I think it's still poised nicely for the 2nd leg, which really could go either way.

Sticking with the Middlesbrough theme, 2nd leg: Middlesbrough (Jooles) vs. Barnsley (Dermo) in EC Anno Domini on Sat July 2nd :)

Today, Boro beat Dermo's Barnsely 2-1 in EC Anno Domini courtesy of 2 eary strikes by Samuel Eto'o. By my reckoning that puts me through 5-3 on aggregate. Unlucky there Dermo, that was always a tall order after the away goals of the first leg.

Guest drseanfitz

Forgot to post the result from the other night between me and Sean.

drseanfitz 1 vs 3 steve025

West Brom 1 vs 3 Birmingham.

second leg

mods vs Bods

Sheffield United 0-3 Reggina

therefore

Steve025 3 - drseanfitz4

Guest drseanfitz

Well done Sean.

Thought i might have had enough just to see me through but it wasn't to be.

Best of luck

Cheers - was very close in the end.

Forum Cup

Second Round

1st Leg :- 6th July 2011

EC Anno Domini

Aston Villa (EdMoses) vs Swindon (Dom LaTouche)

2nd Leg :- Date To Be Announced

The Great British League

Histon (Dom LaTouche) vs Fleetwood (EdMoses)

You may sound like an early 80’s tribute band :-

“Live at the Flamingo Room, singing Barry Manilow’s greatest hits its….Dom LaTouche”

or a feminine hygiene product :-

“Ladies – do you suffer from an embarrassing dripping issue after passing the loo? Don’t let it slow you down, try our Dom LaTouche feminine lady pad - sometimes life just has to keep up”

– but good luck mate and may the best (or luckiest as I will claim should I lose) man win!

;):D