Forum Cup Fixtures and Results Thread

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Forum Cup Fixtures and Results Thread EC7345 O'Donnell(Colchester) vs Nikidinho(Shrewsbury) July 3rd.

Re: Forum Cup Fixtures and Results Thread

1st leg of me vs. ExiledScotinUSA ended 1-1 in EC 7046 between my Sheffield United and his West Brom' date=' that was my home tie, just waiting for him to choose his home tie :)[/quote']

We played the 2nd leg tonight in EC 106 and his Oxford United beat my Yeovil Town 2-0 in his home tie so thats 3-1 to him in aggregate and he goes through to the next round, well done :)

Guest Daragh

Second Round - 1st leg

Getafe (Sgt Fury) 1 - 4 PSV (Daragh)

Second Round - 2nd leg

Port Vale (Daragh) 1 - 2 QPR (Sgt Fury)

DARAGH WINS 5-3 ON Aggro

Well played Daragh. Now sod off :)

Well played mate, good games.

Guest ExiledScotInTheUSA

We played the 2nd leg tonight in EC 106 and his Oxford United beat my Yeovil Town 2-0 in his home tie so thats 3-1 to him in aggregate and he goes through to the next round' date=' well done :)[/quote']

Hi Elton, thanks not been around much lately good games though, pleased with my Oxford result ;)

Forum Cup

Second Round

1st Leg :- 6th July 2011

EC Anno Domini

(EdMoses)...............(Dom LaTouche)

Aston Villa....2....vs.... 3..... Swindon

S.CAZORLA 2...................D.DROGBA 5

Á.PEREIRA 28...................H.NILMAR 23

...................................Á.NEGREDO 86

2nd Leg :- Date To Be Announced, but imminent!

The Great British League

Histon (Dom LaTouche) vs Fleetwood (EdMoses)

Forum Cup

Second Round

1st Leg :- 6th July 2011

EC Anno Domini

(EdMoses)...............(Dom LaTouche)

Aston Villa....2....vs.... 3..... Swindon

S.CAZORLA 2...................D.DROGBA 5

Á.PEREIRA 28...................H.NILMAR 23

...................................Á.NEGREDO 86

2nd Leg :- Date To Be Announced' date=' but imminent!

The Great British League

Histon (Dom LaTouche) vs Fleetwood (EdMoses)[/quote']

Sure you got Doms scorers right?

Sure you got Doms scorers right?

Its what the match report says mate - also says Dom is not Dom but actually Chris Jenkins?????????

EDIT

I have a horrible feeling that I may have challenged the wrong team! Although that does explain why i havent heard from Dom - fully expected him to wipe my nose in it!

This could be a massive, massive, massive fail. :)

Yep its confirmed - for some reason I challenged Stoke - not Swindon. Oh good grief.....

Just sent a friendly request to said7fabregas in The Ultimate SM Champions

Atl Madrid V's Zaragoza for Wed's 13th July

I'm working 4 nights straight from tomorrow night so will only be on sporadically until Wednesday evening

1st leg a 2-1 win for my Atl Madrid over Zaragoza

2nd leg set up for this saturday

• 2 weeks later...

Okay, I know it's been a while, still haven't forgotten about this, just been overly busy :o

I just started to update the results and will try and see what needs wrapping up over the coming days so that we can move onto the next round :)

Okay, let's see where people get too if left to their own devices...:rolleyes:

Well happily, it seems that we have 10 out of the 16 matches concluded. By my reckoning, Zakkoo, Matty-AVFC, Daragh, ExiledScotInTheUSA, Jozua, Dom Latouche, Arfon, SonofPluto, Jooles, and drseanfitz have progressed to the next round.

That leaves 6 games yet to be resolved. Out of those, just 1, Match 14 - O'Donnell vs Nikidinho, has played 1 game, so let's see if we can get that finished.

That then leaves, Match 1 - Nutz4football vs Froz3n, Match 6 - xpratx vs NariN, Match 8 - Ruggermad vs aamslfc, Match 11 - BigGameMo vs kunasher, and Match 13 - Chewitt vs Tombstone with nothing going on.

Hmm, let me review my wall, PMs, and all the other million places people may have posted and let's see where we are there, and then onto the Losers' thread...

EDIT:

Here's the responses I've had:

I've had no contact from kunasher over the last week or so...what now in the Forum Cup for me?
****' date=' I completely forgot about the Forum Cup - I haven't been on here for ages :(. Sorry to do this mate, but can you withdraw me from the Cup? There's no point me continuing, because I'm still busy and I'm probably going to forget again. Sorry to be a pain mate.[/quote']
I got thismessage from Narin

Mate' date='I will let you to go in the third round of forum cup,I just dont have time for Sm in last couple of days/weeks.[/quote']

Hey Juelz Nutz sent me this message in PM

"i can't organise a game' date=' so you win"

What happens now?[/quote']

On my phone so could you possibly make my life easier and tell me who im playing? Sorry about being a ******' date=' just been mega busy recently![/quote']

and

Haven't heard anything as yet' date=' I'll give you an update[/quote']

Hmm, so by that count Froz3n, xpratx, and Ruggermad should go through, and seeing as they're driving the process quite possibly BigGameMo and maybe Tombstone should go through too.

I'll VM Nutz4football, NariN, kunasher and Chewitt to let them know they have until the end of Monday to post on here that they are still in and to propose how they intend to play the tie, else in the interest of progress all those named will go through (aamslfc was the only who themselves posted they were out - rather than their opponent doing so - so Ruggermad is definitely through :))

Okay, so I've heard back from kunasher and NariN:

Hey' date='I'm forfeiting as Mo put the initiation,but due to the lack of time,I won't be up to it.

GIve the match to Mo[/quote']

To be honest I am not online so often' date='and we dont have any clubs in common,and I dont want to make another account,that would be my fifth,so I will let Xpratz to progress. :)[/quote']

So that's xpratz and Mo through. Just 3 games to go on this side of things... :)

Okay, so having had no response from Nutz4Football or Chewitt,

I'll VM Nutz4football' date=' NariN, kunasher and Chewitt to let them know they have until the end of Monday to post on here that they are still in and to propose how they intend to play the tie, else in the interest of progress all those named will go through (aamslfc was the only who themselves posted they were out - rather than their opponent doing so - so Ruggermad is definitely through :))[/quote']

in the interests of progress Froz3n and Tombstone are officially through.

That makes the final 16 for the Forum Cup to be: Froz3n, Zakkoo, Matty-AVFC, Daragh, ExiledScotInTheUSA, xpratx, Jozua, Ruggermad, Dom Latouche, Arfon, BigGameMo, SonofPluto, Tombstone, Nikidinho, Jooles, and drseanfitz :)

A fine set of managers even if I do say so myself! Draw will go up later Tuesday, time permitting...:)