Worldwide Risers

Football-World-Cup-2010-the-FIFA-World-Competition.jpg

In this thread I will be posting risers from the minor leagues around the world. I haven't really tried predicting a rating outside the major leagues therefore this is my first time. I based my rating predictions on stats because I don't follow these leagues. I make my prediction based on his teammates statistics and ratings. But saying that do take in mind that SM may tend to rate this leagues lower and may not give an immediate +5 so readily. Also, do not mistake the players on this thread for talents because I make my prediction solely on statistics and I don't watch them play. This thread should help you find some good risers and earn you some money. Feel free to post and comment. Enjoy!

Belgium

Croatia

Isreal

Japan

Slovenia

USA

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Worldwide Risers The above risers were in view that the Uruguay league is being reviewed now. I had wanted to post them for a while but because of the rating uncertainty I held them back. Also co

Worldwide Risers In this thread I will be posting risers from the minor leagues around the world. I haven't really tried predicting a rating outside the major leagues therefore this is my first tim

Re: Worldwide Risers Aleš Majer Age: 21 Position: RM Club: NK Maribor (Slovenia) Rating: 73 Predicted Rating: 81/82 (+8/9) He has amassed over 2000 minutes this season and has roughly the

Re: Worldwide Risers

Thomas Drage

42780_ori_thomas_drage.jpg

Position: AM/Wing

Club: TROMSØ IL (Norway)

Rating: 77

Predicted Rating: 81/82 (+4/5)

Thomas seems to be nailing down a position for himself at the club. He has started 9 out of 9 games so far and has only been subbed off twice. He has also added one goal to his tally. He has the fourth highest amount of minutes played in his team. An 82 would be certain if he scores more later on in the season.It is still early but if he manages to clock in another 300 minutes or so a rise to 81 is almost definite.

Sten Grytebust

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcReFdOLLsK5GbiYqnSJLXRvrILUyvZfe6acMmS8GcyQgdrOfKGd&t=1

Position: GK

Club: Aalesund (Norway)

Rating: 75

Predicted Rating: 80/81 (+5/6)

He is the new no 1. at Aalesund after Anders Lindegaard's high profile move to Manchester United. He has started all 9 games so far. He seems to have secured his position. But he also faces strong competition from experienced keeper Jonas Sandqvist. He will have to make sure he full secures that no 1. position and until then he has no room for error.

Laurens De Bock

debock.jpg

Position: CB/LB

Club: KSC Lokeren (Belgium)

Rating: 78

Predicted Rating: 82 (+4)

Laurens De Bock has played 6 times more minutes than he did last season amassing over 1800 minutes this season. In the past he may have seen playing opportunities hard to come by but not this season. He has got ample opportunity to shine this season and he has not disappointed. He has been a good defender for Lokeren throughout the season and deserves his rise.

Hiroki Sakai

sakai01.jpg

Position: RB/LB

Club: Kashiwa Reysol (Japan)

Predicted Rating: 80 (+5)

Sakai has made the RB position in Reysol his. He has started all the games so far and if he keeps going like that he is in for a 80. But saying that, i'm am not very sure whether SM rises these minor league players by 5 in one go. One thing i'm sure though if he were racking up minutes like that in one of the major leagues he'd be the next big star.

Mate Pehar

mate%20pehar_cr.jpg&height=200

Position: AM/CM

Club: RNK Split (Croatia)

Predicted Rating: 79 (+4)

He has started more than half of the games so far but has played slightly less than half of the minutes played so far. The ratings in the squad are too differentiated to predict but based on other leagues I think a 79 is good.

Tomislav Culjak

66932_pri_tomislav_culjak.jpg

Position: LB/LM

Club: HNK Cibalia (Croatia)

Rating: 78

Predicted Rating: 83 (+5)

He has played close to 2000 minutes and has 1 goal to his name. His minutes do warrant a rise to 83.

Branko Vrgoc

549728.jpg

Position: CB

Club: Osijek (Croatia)

Predicted Rating: 79/80 (+4/5)

He has played slightly more than 950 minutes. He should get 79 with a slight chance of 80.

Aleš Majer

s_69185_790_2010_1.jpg

Position: RM

Club: NK Maribor (Slovenia)

Rating: 73

Predicted Rating: 81/82 (+8/9)

He has amassed over 2000 minutes this season and has roughly the sixth highest minutes in the whole team. It is a surprise that hes rating is the second lowest in the team. The last time the rating changes were done was in July 2010 so I am not sure when they were review the Slovenian league again but be sure to buy him. Hes got at least an 80 in his bag.

Tobias Vargas

x350.jpg

Club: Libertad (Paraguay)

Predicted Rating: 82/83 (+7/8)

Tobias is the first choice goalkeeper at Libertad now. He has played 16 out of the 21 games. He is still only 75 and will be a great buy. As a starting GK I expect at least an 82.

Silvio Torales

47876_1299741860.jpg

Position: CM

Club: Club Nacional (Paraguay)

Predicted Rating: 83/84 (+8/9)

I dare say Torales has played the most minutes in the squad. I didn't check the other players minutes but he has started EVERY of the 21 games and has only been subbed off twice. Last season he started 29 games. It is a wonder he is still only 75. This is probably the best buy out of everybody on this thread.

i think this is a really good but thread, but the problem is buying the players before they are reviewed.

maybe bumping it before a player from that section is reviewed ?

if people are like me they dont buy players from smaller leagues until near the reviews, incase they dont get reviewed and just waste wages for too long.

good thread though, sure it will come useful in time ! :)

i think this is a really good but thread' date=' but the problem is buying the players before they are reviewed.

maybe bumping it before a player from that section is reviewed ?

if people are like me they dont buy players from smaller leagues until near the reviews, incase they dont get reviewed and just waste wages for too long.

good thread though, sure it will come useful in time ! :)[/quote']

+1 make sure u bump it when they next to be reviewed

• 2 weeks later...

Patricio Jerez

PATRICIO-JEREZ.jpg

Position: LB

Club: Colo Colo (Chile)

Predicted Rating: 80/81

Patricio has started 15 games and has played 1253 out of 1530 minutes in the league so far. He should be a 81 but SM could give him 80 due to him being in a minor league.

Júnior Fernández

palestino_jfernandez.jpg

Position: Fws

Club: Palestino (Chile)

Rating: 76

Predicted Rating: 80/81

Junior has played 1333 out of 1530 minutes in the league. This amounted to 13 starts and he also scored 6 goals. He has a better chance of getting 81 than Patricio.

Tough question. I didn't actually research on their background, playing style or the clubs interested in them etc. But I did a quick search and I think Laurens De Bock, Silvio Torales and Tobias Vargas have a good future ahead of them.

De Bock is the most widely known among all of them and has recently signed a contract tying him down to his club until 2015. It was also reported that AA Gent and Anderlecht were interested in him.

Silvio and Tobias have both recently received call ups to the Paraguayan National Team. Their latest call up being the match against Argentina on May 25th. I am not clear whether they were involved in the match or even on the subs bench. Silvio seems to be the brightest spark in the league now. As for Tobias I couldn't find more information.

Please take note that this is not an extensive research and the other players on this thread could be talents as well. Nevertheless I hope the information given helps.

Aleksandr Gutor

1903603.jpg

Club: BATE (Belarus)

Rating: 76

Predicted Rating: 82/83 (+6/7)

Even though it is only 12 games into the season, Gutor has started in goal for all 12 games. He has already surpassed the 9 games he played last season. He is now the no 1. If Gutor can keep his place for the rest of the season he is a definite riser to 83.

Yuri Tsygalko

125221.png

Club: FC Shakhtyor

Predicted Rating: 80-82 (+7-9

Yuri has played just thirty minutes less than Gutor but the last season he racked up more than 2100 minutes. While Gutor only had 810 minutes. Shakhtyor are second in the table after BATE. Yuri should have a rise to at least 81 or if not 80.

Dmitri Baga

obj_a2e4ef0f66222cdb29dd43b20ec09c7d944c5783.jpg

Position: CM

Club: BATE

Predicted Rating: 79/80 (+6/7)

Baga has close to 900 minutes and has scored two goals.

Aleksey Timoshenko

a0fa5e4343a2bf8e5ca9d978ea83a0.jpg?t=02e315bed5e4a59ad279e1307d144c5b25c08e8d&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.fcgomel.by%2Ftmp%2Ffiles%2FDSCF6391.JPG

Position: RM

Club: FK Gomel

Predicted Rating: 77-79 (+4-6)

Aleksey has played 875 minutes. But i'm a bit worried about his rating because Gomel aren't a "top" club in Bulgaria. But he played close to 2200 minutes last season. So he is considered a starter for his club.

Eduard Zhevnerov

s_117954_4394_2009_1.jpg

Club: Dinamo Minsk

Rating: 74

Predicted Rating: 78-80 (+4-6)

He has played 990 minutes. I think a 79 is the most likely for him.

Aleksandr Gutor 1080/1260 (1st in the table)

Laurens De Bock 1873/2700 (Season over)

Patricio Jerez 1253/1530 (8th in the table)

Mate Pehar 1172/2700 (Season Over)

Hiroki Sakai 711/1080 (1st in the table)

Tobias Vargas 1440/1980 (3rd in the table)

Silvio Torales 1968/1980; 2 Goals (1st in the table)

Aleš Majer 2156/3240 (1st in the Table; Season Over)

Thomas Drage 902/990; 1 goal (2nd in the table)

Sten Grytebust 1080/1080 (3rd in the table)

Also Gutor didn't play the last two games because he was at the U-21 Euro Championships with Belarus. He was the starting keeper.

1576916669-14062011213817.jpg

I've decided to give an update on the players minutes and stats. Form this you can see that the MUST buys are Torales and Grytebust.

On a second note, I would like to thank all of you for your positive comments. Also, if you have done your own research and do not agree with the rating predictions please tell me so I can make amendments. Thanks!

Niklas Hult

ImageVaultHandler.aspx

Position: LB/LM

Club: Elfsborg (Sweden)

Predicted Rating:82/83 (+7/8)

He has played 1030 out of 1170 minutes and has 3 goals to his name. He looks to have nailed down his position in the midfield and hopefully he will continue playing.

Alexander Milosevic

speakerscorner?ShowFileℑ=1293995354.jpg

Club: AIK (Sweden)

Predicted Rating 82/83 (+7/8)

He has played 1080 out of 1170 minutes this season. He is highly regarded and Liverpool, Tottenham and Sunderland are interested in him.