Worldwide Risers

arsenalrocs

Re: Worldwide Risers

cant stress anymore that SHOULD be' date=' in this order:

English League 1

English League 2 - coz they are so out of date, any new english champs that start have some clubs with half a squad as many players are missing from the DB and not transferred over by SM yet. Yeovil dont have a keeper for example, and plymouth only have 17 players. In my eyes that very wrong as SM add random players to the squad. Just get it up to date please guys!

Then should be:

Slovenia

Slovakia

China

South Africa

Finland[/quote']

yeah these leagues need reviewin, its been too long since the last time

40431_1263392806.jpg

Rasmus Schüller

club: FC Honka

Rating: 74

Predicted rating: 80 (+6)

It's hard to believe this kid is still rated only 74 made his debut in 2008 played only a couple of minutes. In 2009 19 matches helping his team to a second place finish while racking up (1373 minutes scoring 2 goals) not including his Europa league performances in which he scored on debut. In 2010 he played 19 matches 1402 minutes 3 goals. In 2011 he's played 18 matches 1437 mintues

THIS KID HAS TO BE RATED MORE THAN 74!!::confused::confused:

40431_1263392806.jpg

club: FC Honka

Rating: 74

Predicted rating: 80 (+6)

It's hard to believe this kid is still rated only 74 made his debut in 2008 played only a couple of minutes. In 2009 19 matches helping his team to a second place finish while racking up (1373 minutes scoring 2 goals) not including his Europa league performances in which he scored on debut. In 2010 he played 19 matches 1402 minutes 3 goals. In 2011 he's played 18 matches 1437 mintues

THIS KID HAS TO BE RATED MORE THAN 74!!::confused::confused:

This kid is SCHULLER, Rasmus by the way :D

Link please? :)

Sorry that it's a little late' date=' didn't see it until now. You have to go with Swedish articles, because that's what I'm reading, but shure you can use Google Translate or something ;)

Here Teteh says it himself, that Mohamed is better:

[url']http://www.expressen.se/1.2522331[/url]

Couldn't find anything about experts saying Mohamed is better, mostly articles abobut Bangura are just about his move to Bursaspor. I've read in the newspaper, and it's hard to find on the internet ;)

Hi, great thread. Nice moneymakers :) I'd bought some players from your list, but these players still don't rise. When are the players going to raise?

The players are:

• Laurens De Bock -> Predicted Rating: 82 (+4)
  • Hiroki Sakai -> Predicted Rating: 80 (+5)
  • Aleš Majer -> Predicted Rating: 81/82 (+8/9)

Thanks!

Hi' date=' great thread. Nice moneymakers :) I'd bought some players from your list, but these players still don't rise. When are the players going to raise?

The players are:

[list']

[*]Laurens De Bock -> Predicted Rating: 82 (+4)

[*]Hiroki Sakai -> Predicted Rating: 80 (+5)

[*]Aleš Majer -> Predicted Rating: 81/82 (+8/9)

Thanks!

Only when the Belgian, Japanese and Slovenian ratings come about. I don't think anyone knows when.

cant stress anymore that SHOULD be' date=' in this order:

English League 1

English League 2 - coz they are so out of date, any new english champs that start have some clubs with half a squad as many players are missing from the DB and not transferred over by SM yet. Yeovil dont have a keeper for example, and plymouth only have 17 players. In my eyes that very wrong as SM add random players to the squad. Just get it up to date please guys!

Then should be:

Slovenia

Slovakia

China

South Africa

Finland[/quote']

So do we think that English League 1 and 2 are completed now? I hope note as I have a fair few players with unaffected ratings!

Rich Balchan

?w=141&h=141

Club: Columbus Crew

Position: CB

Rating: 75

Predicted Rating: 80 (+5)

Balchan has played over 1500 minutes this season for Columbus. The maximum minutes is 2340. His +5 is 90% guaranteed.

Tom Heinemann

TomHeinemann.jpg

Club: Columbus Crew

Position: Fwd

Predicted Rating: 79/80 (+4/5)

He has played over 1000 minutes and has scored two goals this season.

C.J. Sapong

1284526653_cj_sapong.JPG&w=150

Club: Sporting KC

Position: Fwd/Wing

Rating:75

Predicted Rating: 81/82 (+6/7)

He has played more than 1800 minutes this season with three goals to his name. He is one of the better buys.

Dan Einbinder

s_113406_3793_2010_2.jpg

Club: Beitar Jerusalem

Position: CM

Predicted Rating: 79-81 (+4-6)

He played 1262 last season and 180/180 minutes this season so far. I would say a 81/80 would be on the cards but considering the fact that the league is unfamiliar to me I put down a 79 rating just in case.

Rubi Levkovich

3917201402.jpg

Club: Maccabi Petach Tikva

Position: GK

Predicted Rating: 80-82 (+5-7)

He played over 2500 minutes last season as first choice. This year however, he seems to have lost his place. But considering, that the Israel league has only just started and SM are going to review it soon I don't think it will affect his rise.

hay do u have any idea when they will do the slovenian league and could u tell me what these guys are predicted to rise? Thanks a lot' date=' great thread, repped :)

KOLMAN, Nejc of NK Nafta

VIDMAR, Nejc of NK Domzale

Kolman ain't there no more, lower leagues in Spain now not on db, vidmar is a starter,78 wud be a good bet.

hay do u have any idea when they will do the slovenian league and could u tell me what these guys are predicted to rise? Thanks a lot' date=' great thread, repped :)

KOLMAN, Nejc of NK Nafta

VIDMAR, Nejc of NK Domzale

I am not sure when they will review the Slovenian League. The last one was two years back.

Vidmar

I would say Vidmar would rise to 78-80 because he has been the starter since the 2009/2010 season. But in the 2010/2011 he only played 10 games. However this season he seems to be the starter again. So 78 would definitely be a safe bet. If he was playing in a better league I would say 80 but because he is in the Slovenian league he might rise to only 78/79.

Kolman

As for Kolman argala and daggers have informed me that Kolman is in a league which isn't reviewed by SM even though his club still puts NK Nafta. But if you ask me to give you a rating prediction I would say 77.

I realised that the lists on the first post was getting too long so I have removed the countries that have already been done. However I did not delete the posts so you can still find the posts in the thread.

Also its tough finding risers from the league in Israel hence there are only two risers. I will continue to search and if I find some more i'll be sure to post them here and update you.

Also, this leagues are new territory to me and its my first time predicting risers for many of them. Plus they are minor leagues hence SM may not be ready to give them the rise that I predicted. As accurate as I try to be, you may want to always minus one rating from the rating that I predict. e.g. if i put 80 you can take it as 79. I will try to state the lowest possible rating in the write up but such things do happen. But I will never predict a rating thats too high on purpose to deceive you.

Thanks!

Riferimento: Re: Worldwide Risers

As for Kolman I think he will rise to 77.

No he won't... As daggers just told us, Kolman is now playing at SD Compostela, in a really low League, so till he stay tere his rating won't be changed. He did a trial period in Racing Ferrol (Tercera División) during this summer, but finally he moved to Compos

Re: Riferimento: Re: Worldwide Risers

No he won't... As daggers just told us' date=' Kolman is now playing at SD Compostela, in a really low League, so till he stay tere his rating won't be changed. He did a trial period in Racing Ferrol (Tercera División) during this summer, but finally he moved to Compos[/quote']

Sorry mate didn't realise that he had switched clubs because his club is still NK Nafta on the DB and his stats also show that his club is NK Nafta. :)

Rubi Levkovich

3917201402.jpg

Club: Maccabi Petach Tikva

Position: GK

Predicted Rating: 80-82 (+5-7)

He played over 2500 minutes last season as first choice. This year however, he seems to have lost his place. But considering, that the Israel league has only just started and SM are going to review it soon I don't think it will affect his rise.

Only got a +3, luckily i never invested in him. Look's like his drop to the bench did affect his rating. :(

However i love your thread, bought quite a few off your lists. Hopefully they come in with a nice rise. Keep up the good work!