Hyina

Counter formations

against 4-2-2-2 u can use base 4-3-3B or 3-5-2. The game with the update now is too easy: counter formation doesn't exist anymore and the only important thing is the overall value of the team. If u have 94-95 u win the league 99% and is nearly impossible to lose: sad but now the game engine works this way. Seasons like Leicester in this game Bye BYE!

Hi all. I am going to face an unbeatable Liverpool side and would appreciate if any suggestions are given. Thanks =)

I used have a good ratio when head to head with Liverpool until this season they seems to be in a consecutive run. Just like Roger Federer (Me) Versus Novak Djokovic (Liverpool). I cannot seems to find a counter formation against his formation.

FYI. My default formation is 3-5-2, always in attacking.

When head to head against Liverpool, I sometimes used 4-5-1 which led to majority of them drew.

From the stats below, I think I have better chance with 4 defenders rather than 3 defenders and his team performance is less dominant when head to head.

The figures below will highlight the previous league result and cup result (most recent).

League Result:

3097g3l.jpg

qrlv82.jpg

Cup Result (Most Recent):

2nvwml1.jpg

2evzqeo.jpg

Table Standing and Form:

25zmdsx.jpg

against 4-2-2-2 u can use base 4-3-3B or 3-5-2. The game with the update now is too easy: counter formation doesn't exist anymore and the only important thing is the overall value of the team. If u have 94-95 u win the league 99% and is nearly impossible to lose: sad but now the game engine works this way. Seasons like Leicester in this game Bye BYE!

I would strongly disagree and are finding that certain formations still counter others. In many cases the inferior side is coming out on top as long as the right tactic/formation is used

@georgie34

Would you like to come over to my English Championship Setup and try to counter Liverpool formation.

The season will end around April but plenty of good teams available to manage and also plenty of good players around.

Note Liverpool has not lost/drew a game.

I would strongly disagree and are finding that certain formations still counter others. In many cases the inferior side is coming out on top as long as the right tactic/formation is used

There is a team undefeated for 29 matches in my GW, it plays 4-2-4.

His formation is

Sirigu

Carvajal - Benatia - Chiellini - Baines

J. Martinez - Fabregas

Muller - Suarez - Lewandowski - Kun Aguero

Tackling Style: Normal - Mentality: Attacking - Passing Style: Direct - Attacking Style: Down Both Flanks - Tempo: Normal - Pressing: Own Half Counter-Attack: No - Men Behind Ball: No - Tight Marking: No - Play Offside: No - Use Play Maker: Yes - Use Target Man: No - Captain: S.SIRIGU - Penalty Taker: S.AGÜERO - Corner Taker: J.MARTÍNEZ - Free Kicks: L.SUÁREZ - Play Maker: L.SUÁREZ - Target Man: L.SUÁREZ

How can I counter him? I play 4-4-2 B with

Lloris

Otamendi - Ivanovic - Subotic - R. Rodriguez

Pogba

Mata - Ozil (offensive)

Hazard

Rooney - Ronaldo

Tackling Style: Normal - Mentality: Normal - Passing Style: Mixed - Attacking Style: Down Both Flanks - Tempo: Normal - Pressing: All Over - Counter-Attack: Yes - Men Behind Ball: Yes - Tight Marking: No - Play Offside: No - Use Play Maker: Yes - Use Target Man: Yes - Captain: C. RONALDO - Penalty Taker: C. RONALDO - Corner Taker: E. HAZARD - Free Kicks: C. RONALDO - Play Maker: C. RONALDO - Target Man: W. ROONEY

Thank you very much.

did you win?

I lost 4-3

I have the answer to counter all formations... Use that Internazionale formation I mentioned before. 30 games, 26 wins, 4 draws and 0 loses.

This game engine is wrong...

I lost 4-3

I have the answer to counter all formations... Use that Internazionale formation I mentioned before. 30 games, 26 wins, 4 draws and 0 loses.

This game engine is wrong...

Internazionale with 424?

fer what tactic?

This one I quiote down below.  4-2-4

There is a team undefeated for 29 matches in my GW, it plays 4-2-4.

His formation is

Sirigu

Carvajal - Benatia - Chiellini - Baines

J. Martinez - Fabregas

Muller - Suarez - Lewandowski - Kun Aguero

Tackling Style: Normal - Mentality: Attacking - Passing Style: Direct - Attacking Style: Down Both Flanks - Tempo: Normal - Pressing: Own Half Counter-Attack: No - Men Behind Ball: No - Tight Marking: No - Play Offside: No - Use Play Maker: Yes - Use Target Man: No - Captain: S.SIRIGU - Penalty Taker: S.AGÜERO - Corner Taker: J.MARTÍNEZ - Free Kicks: L.SUÁREZ - Play Maker: L.SUÁREZ - Target Man: L.SUÁREZ

Internazionale with 424?

Yes, that formation! (the team can be anyone) This is bulls#it, In the real world nobody plays like that without midfield. But here this tactics seems to work, al least if you have good fordwards.

This one I quiote down below. 4-2-4

Yes, that formation! (the team can be anyone) This is bulls#it, In the real world nobody plays like that without midfield. But here this tactics seems to work, al least if you have good fordwards.

Dude, after I read your topic I tried that 424, with Neymar on LW, Ronaldo on RW and Higuain and Muller on 9 and 10. I have Modric and Vidal as midfielders. I have 3W 0D 0L and goal difference +9 in 3 games in very competitive gw.

On 01.07.2016. at 0:13 AM, Branislav Tošković. said:

Yes, 4-5-1 is perfect to counter 3-1-3-3, because 3-1-3-3 obviously lacks wide and it can be played only from teams with 93/94 average rating and good midfielders.

4-2-3-1 works much better. I destroyed him with it