Hyina

Counter formations

On 10/19/2018 at 6:13 AM, Mickbor59 said:

How to counter a team note 91 (4231b)?

My team note 92/93

Thank you

The most simply when your rating higher than opponent is use the same formation and intructions with him.
And you said one team in your room was champion with 5-4-1? So i want know what's your room or which intrucstion was used by this team? I want to try this formation. 

What is the best training and tactics to beat this team? My team has an average rating of 88 and I face that team in the next round.

Neuer
Sérgio Ramos
Boateng
Chiellini
Marcelo
Busquets
Cristiano Ronaldo
De Bruyne
Messi
Lewandowski
Hazard

In the first half they use a 4-2-2-2

Strong
Offensive
I enjoy
To the left
Fast
Across the countryside

In the second half they use 4-4-2B

Strong
Offensive
I enjoy
To the left
Fast
Across the countryside

23 hours ago, Jamichael_90 said:

Am I the only one whos struggling so much against this  4231 narrow  ?

Any suggestions on how to counter it ? 4-5-1 doesnt seem to be working for me so far.

Hola good day.. I would suggest playing a 5-4-1:  normal or hard tackle, defensive,  long ball, attack down flanks, press all over, tick on: counter attack, tight marking, men behind the ball. Use your *Goalkeeper* as playmaker if you can't use your DM. Use this tactic only if you are weaker than your opponent...

If your are stronger play a narrow 4-3-3: Hard tackle, Attacking, mixed passing, down both flanks, press fast and all over.. Tick on: Counter attack, tight marking and playmaker.. Select your best winger as playmaker...

I really hope that one of these tactics can help you..

14 hours ago, Milanista1 said:

Hola good day.. I would suggest playing a 5-4-1:  normal or hard tackle, defensive,  long ball, attack down flanks, press all over, tick on: counter attack, tight marking, men behind the ball. Use your *Goalkeeper* as playmaker if you can't use your DM. Use this tactic only if you are weaker than your opponent...

If your are stronger play a narrow 4-3-3: Hard tackle, Attacking, mixed passing, down both flanks, press fast and all over.. Tick on: Counter attack, tight marking and playmaker.. Select your best winger as playmaker...

I really hope that one of these tactics can help you..

Well, team instructions is a bit of a pointless discussion here since you don't know what instructions you counter.

Other than that 5-4-1 hasnt rly work for me either so far.

And 4-3-3 opens a big gap for the opponents "3" on 4-2-3-1.. Although i havent try this so i might as well and we'll see where it goes..

6 hours ago, Jamichael_90 said:

Well, team instructions is a bit of a pointless discussion here since you don't know what instructions you counter.

Other than that 5-4-1 hasnt rly work for me either so far.

And 4-3-3 opens a big gap for the opponents "3" on 4-2-3-1.. Although i havent try this so i might as well and we'll see where it goes..

I can sense your frustration as you don't sound grateful for me trying to help you out. The instructions I suggested I got from the new comers guide. 

Anyhow I hope the 4-3-3 works for you.

Peace be with you...

19 hours ago, Milanista1 said:

I can sense your frustration as you don't sound grateful for me trying to help you out. The instructions I suggested I got from the new comers guide. 

Anyhow I hope the 4-3-3 works for you.

Peace be with you...

Yeah sorry about that, didn't mean to cause any offence.

Anyway im trying this 4-3-3 tomorrow and we'll see how it goes.

Thanks and again I'm sorry for being impolite. 

On 12/7/2018 at 1:42 PM, Jamichael_90 said:

Yeah sorry about that, didn't mean to cause any offence.

Anyway im trying this 4-3-3 tomorrow and we'll see how it goes.

Thanks and again I'm sorry for being impolite. 

How did it go?