Hyina

Counter formations

Re: Counter formations

I get good results recently with 3-5-2. one thing I notice is the midfielders. before' date=' I use random position. but when I changed it into :

------- DM -------

- DM/CM - CM/AM -

results got better.

wanna try?[/quote']

i just go with

---------------------Buffon------------------------

Carvajal-------- Chielini ------ De Rossi- -------Alaba

Ribery---- Kroos ----- Schurrle ----- Vidal ----Robben

---------------Ibra -----------Muller------------------

Unbeaten 20 League Games. B)

i just go with

I think there is a mistake in the players you selected, as there are 12 players mentioned. I think you select the 3-5-2 as your formation.

If so which instructions do you use please?

Tackling Style -

Mentality -

Passing -

Attacking Style -

Tempo -

Pressing -

Also which play style do you use and also if you play with the play maker & target man, kindly indicate which players do you select.

Thanks in advance :)

i just go with

i'm sure everyone else would win 20 in a row aswell if they could use 4-5-2;)

I think there is a mistake in the players you selected' date=' as there are 12 players mentioned. I think you select the 3-5-2 as your formation.

If so which instructions do you use please?

Tackling Style -

Mentality -

Passing -

Attacking Style -

Tempo -

Pressing -

Also which play style do you use and also if you play with the play maker & target man, kindly indicate which players do you select.

Thanks in advance :)[/quote']

yes....3-5-2......oopses :o

no counter attack, just offside trap , playmaker and target man. slow and attacking is the mentality, the others default. At 60 minutes, switch to 4-2-3-1 formation when losing. :D

yes....3-5-2......oopses :o

no counter attack' date=' just offside trap , playmaker and target man. slow and attacking is the mentality, the others default. At 60 minutes, switch to 4-2-3-1 formation when losing. :D[/quote']

So in your opinion I should go as below:

Tackling Style - Normal

Mentality - Attacking

Passing - Normal

Attacking Style -Normal

Tempo - Slow

Pressing - Normal

Which one do you select as your play maker & target man?

So in your opinion I should go as below:

Tackling Style - Normal

Mentality - Attacking

Passing - Normal

Attacking Style -Normal

Tempo - Slow

Pressing - Normal

Which one do you select as your play maker & target man?

Ibra. My best striker :D

I won this game 0-3 against an unmanaged side. I have a better side as you can see below.

My problem is i had 28 shots (13 on target) and managed to score only 3 (2 of them at the end). What is the problem pls?

Untitled_zpsedbba711.png

Untitled_zps4873b4b6.png

I won this game 0-3 against an unmanaged side. I have a better side as you can see below.

My problem is i had 28 shots (13 on target) and managed to score only 3 (2 of them at the end). What is the problem pls?

Untitled_zpsedbba711.png

Untitled_zps4873b4b6.png

in short : prob is the game engine. :D

just some observations:

1. ratings are not the be all and end all of SM. i have superstar teams that flop and teams with 89/90 first team that go 25 match unbeaten.

if ratings is so impt then every season, in every game world, messi will be top scorer followed by ronaldo.

2. no formation works for every league and every team every season. What works this season, may not work next season. What works with my superstar team may not work with my other teams. key is to find what works . make full use of the friendlies matches to experiment. no point playing friendlies and keep using the usual formations.

good luck bro!

in short : prob is the game engine. :D

just some observations:

1. ratings are not the be all and end all of SM. i have superstar teams that flop and teams with 89/90 first team that go 25 match unbeaten.

if ratings is so impt then every season' date=' in every game world, messi will be top scorer followed by ronaldo.

2. no formation works for every league and every team every season. What works this season, may not work next season. What works with my superstar team may not work with my other teams. key is to find what works . make full use of the friendlies matches to experiment. no point playing friendlies and keep using the usual formations.

good luck bro![/quote']

Thanks mate i use many formations to counter etc but as you say match engine s**cks. thanks again

I think the Match statistics are made up after the fact. The game engine decides who wins, then, makes up statistics and commentary.

I'd hope they've programmed it not to be so stupid, but it really wouldn't surprise me to see a game where the goals scored were more than the shots on target. We've seen similar idiotic stuff.

Think of SM as a shifting puzzle game rather than a soccer strategy game. The only thing that matters is what happens to currently be working, so keep shifting until you find what's winning. Just don't expect a winning setup to last for very long. I think SM changes the engine regularly help everyone have a chance to win something, no matter how bad their tactics would be in real life. If only the "good" players won every time, the regular losers would give up interest and leave the site. SM wants traffic, so it reduces the odds of regular failure to keep as many players as possible coming back.

I have a match coming up against an absolutely stacked team who plays 3-4-3 formation us using V attacking, mixed passing, and soft tackling

Any suggestions? He got all of his players by cheating, so I would love to beat.him

Thanks in advance.

I have a match coming up against an absolutely stacked team who plays 3-4-3 formation us using V attacking' date=' mixed passing, and soft tackling

Any suggestions? He got all of his players by cheating, so I would love to beat.him

Thanks in advance.[/quote']

4-2-3-1 the best to beat 3-4-3 for me

All right lads I'm in the following situation : I'm first in division 1 with a 2 points lead on my main competitor and have two more matches to go,and then the championship will be ended for this season.So I need one win to insure myself of the title.The following match is against my main competitor and he will probably play a 3-2-2-2-1 formation with the following line up and instructions:Tackling normal,mentality normal,passing mixed,attack mixed,pace normal,pressure own half,counter attack and Tight Marking

GK : Helton

LB :Lahm

CB :Ferdinand

RB :Zanetti

CM :Pirlo

CM :Valero

RW :Neymar

LW :Vucinic

CF :Eto'o (forward arrow towards goal)

CF :Pato (forward arrow towards goal)

ST : Ibrahimovic (backwords arrow towards midfield)

He has an average team of 92 (and so have I).I normally play exact the same formation as he does.Now how can I win this game? Can anyone help me on this one,I have never won against this formation.This is like THE match of the season for me...

My team :

GK : De Gea

LB :Evra

CB :Hummels

RB :Rafael

CM :Vidal

CM :Kroos

RW :Valencia

LW :Reus

CF :Rooney (forward arrow towards goal)

CF: Dzeko (forward arrow towards goal)

ST :Gomez (backwords arrow towards midfield)

I have a match coming up against an absolutely stacked team who plays 3-4-3 formation us using V attacking' date=' mixed passing, and soft tackling

Thanks in advance.[/quote']

Matador and bull: control the mid-field with your best players and play a conservative game.

I think the Match statistics are made up after the fact. The game engine decides who wins' date=' then, makes up statistics and commentary.

I'd hope they've programmed it not to be so stupid, but it really wouldn't surprise me to see a game where the goals scored were more than the shots on target. We've seen similar idiotic stuff.

Think of SM as a shifting puzzle game rather than a soccer strategy game. The only thing that matters is what happens to currently be working, so keep shifting until you find what's winning. Just don't expect a winning setup to last for very long. I think SM changes the engine regularly help everyone have a chance to win something, no matter how bad their tactics would be in real life. If only the "good" players won every time, the regular losers would give up interest and leave the site. SM wants traffic, so it reduces the odds of regular failure to keep as many players as possible coming back.[/quote']

Here is a simplistic explanation of what I think happens. Every tick of the clock is a roll of the dice. The result modified by the rating of the teams determines possession.

Roll again. Most of the time nothing happens as a result of this roll. But roll a 7 and this will call for another roll. Roll a second 7 and you have a shot. Roll a third 7 and you have a goal.

Obviously, this is all done programatically using random numbers modified team ratings, player ratings, etc.