Attacking Style/ mix

Tempo/ normal

Pressing/ all over

Play Style

Counter-Attack

Men Behind Ball

Use Playmaker

Use Target Man

play 5-3-2 against stronger teams (2+ Average Rating)' date=', (same tactics)

won the treble two seasons in a row with these tactics B) not counting the Charity Shield B):cool::D:p:D[/quote']

Has been a disaster so far this formation against unmanaged teams!

Re: Counter formations

anyone has any idea how to counter this formation?

(league with friends)

5m4nziwjzjjm.jpg

i have kinda the same team with ozil gotze fabregas lewandowski pedro and higuain and martinez on offense

pizscheck bonucci and hummels on defence

i've come across a few real managers trying this formation and smashed them all with 442, counter/playmaker/targetman, not even putting my best side out.

but the whole system of how countering was almost guaranteed to always work before is now totally fooooooked. 433w kept smashing 352 but now it jumps back and forth which one beats the other for me, 433w edging it a little but still 60/40 split on results is weird (but probably good in the long run)

there's no point in relying on a thread like this to try and counter win every game you play.

hi there, i am real madrid and playing away to man united..does anyone know a counter to this tactic that he's most likely to plpay :

4-2-3-1 hard tackling, attacking mentality, direct, down the both flanks, fast tempo

Play Style Counter-Attack

Men Behind Ball

Tight Marking

Use Play Maker (Carrick)

Use Target Man (RVP)

thanks in advance

Please help me :

tommorow i will match bayern(which avarage is 93, better +1,2 than me)

he normally using 4-3-3 wingers with attacking mentality, down both flanks(robben, ribery), fast tempo, pressing own half, men behind ball, tight marking, use target man

which formation i have to use to manage them?

i read many threads, some of them recommend 4-4-2 diamond, but some of them recommend 3-5-2, but i notice that many said that we cant use 3-5-2 formation against 3 wingers, is that right?

i appreciate your help

Many thanks

Lee

Riferimento: Counter formations

i wrote this post n the tactic help forum but did not have any answers, i'll try here...

HEEELLLPPP!

hello, I really need a help.

I have a team in a really comeptitive gw, (nearly all of 80 teams are taken)

since I took the team, I started changing my formation considering the opposit side, I usually gave a look to the forum and give credits to sir mets, and other "counter formations" topics...in this way gained 3 promotions in a raw.

After I got to first league and had a great start, this aproach seemed to fail, and I could just avoid relegation in the last matches of the league (for 2 seasons). Now it seems things are going on in same way, I just have 17 points after 17 matches. My question is, do counter tactics really works? should I consider other elements? In most of the matches the opponent gk is the best player, and though my average team value is the better one, I don't get any aspected result... What do u think I may do? should I just try the same tactic for all the season?

thoug my defence is not the best ( 89-90 average rating) I have some players like Suarez, Goetze, Toure and Lloris,who should be usefull--- I'm starting to think that the big size of my team (more than 150 players.. most of witch still youngs and low rated) affects the performance of the 11who plays in the match... any ideas about that?

please let me know, my team usually dominates the matches but loses at the end, those I put on the field are all on a 100%form, so at the moent I really don't have any ideas of how to solve the problem.,,,, does anyone of u have the key to solve this probblems?? Please let me know! thanksss!

p.s in mmy last match the other team got 3 red cards, I got 21 shots agains 5 (14-5 on target) and lost 1-0, the opposit gk got a 9 and was the best in the field.... quite frustrating, more frustrting this seems to happen in most of the matches......

Re: Riferimento: Counter formations

i wrote this post n the tactic help forum but did not have any answers' date=' i'll try here...

HEEELLLPPP!

hello, I really need a help.

I have a team in a really comeptitive gw, (nearly all of 80 teams are taken)

since I took the team, I started changing my formation considering the opposit side, I usually gave a look to the forum and give credits to sir mets, and other "counter formations" topics...in this way gained 3 promotions in a raw.

After I got to first league and had a great start, this aproach seemed to fail, and I could just avoid relegation in the last matches of the league (for 2 seasons). Now it seems things are going on in same way, I just have 17 points after 17 matches. My question is, do counter tactics really works? should I consider other elements? In most of the matches the opponent gk is the best player, and though my average team value is the better one, I don't get any aspected result... What do u think I may do? should I just try the same tactic for all the season?

thoug my defence is not the best ( 89-90 average rating) I have some players like Suarez, Goetze, Toure and Lloris,who should be usefull--- I'm starting to think that the big size of my team (more than 150 players.. most of witch still youngs and low rated) affects the performance of the 11who plays in the match... any ideas about that?

please let me know, my team usually dominates the matches but loses at the end, those I put on the field are all on a 100%form, so at the moent I really don't have any ideas of how to solve the problem.,,,, does anyone of u have the key to solve this probblems?? Please let me know! thanksss!

p.s in mmy last match the other team got 3 red cards, I got 21 shots agains 5 (14-5 on target) and lost 1-0, the opposit gk got a 9 and was the best in the field.... quite frustrating, more frustrting this seems to happen in most of the matches......[/quote']

Nah counters don't work. Just stick to a winning formation.

Re: Riferimento: Re: Counter formations

in connection world fail vs 442

Yeah 352 works so good in my EC but in connection world I've lost 3 and draw 1 and the last match i draw against Stockport County 78 avg.rating(442)

and me arsenal 93 avg.rating (352), the other 3 loses were against 442! any tactic that can beat 442 in connection world ? (in my EC i won 10 and draw 1 in 11 games with 352 i even won against sunderland 442)

Is 5-3-2 a good counter formation vs 4-3-3 wingers? Both teams are rated the same (92-93) but as attackers he have ronaldo, higuain & Fabregas and I am concerned if I should defense with only 3 at the back as I normally use 3-5-2.

Thanks in advance for your help really appreciate :)

Is 5-3-2 a good counter formation vs 4-3-3 wingers? Both teams are rated the same (92-93) but as attackers he have ronaldo' date=' higuain & Fabregas and I am concerned if I should defense with only 3 at the back as I normally use 3-5-2.

Thanks in advance for your help really appreciate :)[/quote']

Best formation to use against 4 4 2/ 4 5 1/3 5 2/4 3 3 is a 4 2 4 with the wings moved back. Trust me. I've won 6 - 0 against these formations. And to top it off, set play style on attacking.

Hey Hyina, should I still use 3-4-1-2 against 3-2-2-2-1? My team is on par with the opponent just need the right thought process any help would be appreciated as this opponent is very cocky and big headed need to put him down

How to counter 4-3-3 wingers?

I usually use 3-5-2 and it worked so far but lost against 3-4-2-1 formation :mad:

try 4-1-3-2 or 4-4-2

always use down both flanks

if your enemy stronger than you and they play attacking, you play defense,

if they play defense, you play normal,

if they play normal, you play attacking/normal

-counter attack, tight marking, man behind ball, use playmaker(if you have good rated playmaker), use target man(if you have good striker with good aerial abilty like lewandowski, cavani, ibrahimovich)

if your enemy weaker than you and they play attacking, you play attacking too, even very attacking if you have chances to win more(if you play home)

if they play defense, you play normal

if they play normal, you play attacking

-counter attack, tight marking, use playmaker(if you have good rated playmaker), use target man(if you have good striker with good aerial abilty like lewandowski, cavani, ibrahimovich)

tell me your results :)

I'd like to know from some experienced SM players whether counter formations are working again or not. :)

only in some cases but in most cases no.

5-4-1 works very well vs. 4-2-3-1

4-5-1 sometimes does the job vs. 3-5-2

4-1-3-2 is good vs. 4-3-3 wingers

and that's it:)

Cheers mate, I don't want to try working counters out when its not even there. There was a time when I spent 2/3 hours everyday on counters. :D

Having said that I'd try with your counters. :)

later i found out that 4-5-1 def works very well against 4-2-3-1, 4-5-1 def is quite good too against 3-5-2, but dont use 4-5-1 def if your opponent using 4-3-3wing, u will got scattered... of course team instructions are very important too, like if you play away, your opponent is stronger than you and use attacking mentality, use defensive mentality and tik counter attack, it works well so far for me, though not 100% of course, sometimes your games got messed by your goalkeeper,