Hyina

Counter formations

Re: Counter formations

actually, what is the best time to use short pass? i heard, short pass doesnt work well against defense mentality, is that right? if i face strong enemy, better than my team, but i have good CM, and i try to control the possesion, is it wise to use short pass? opinion please,...

What is the best all round tactics against an unmanaged team !? Is there an update to the counter tactic table ??? Everything I seem to do never works

There is no 1 tactic to use against unmanaged teams. Review their schedules. The formations seem to be random, although the tactics are always the same. Play to your strengths and whatever weakness you can discern.

Hello guys how would you counter 3-5-2

Not really certain to say mate. But depends on the team you are facing

I normally play 4-5-1 defensive if the team is better than me

4-2-3-1 if the team is equal or weaker.

Don't hold me against this though if you lose as the engine is very inconsistent and a new one should be being made soon.

Not really certain to say mate. But depends on the team you are facing

I normally play 4-5-1 defensive if the team is better than me

4-2-3-1 if the team is equal or weaker.

Don't hold me against this though if you lose as the engine is very inconsistent and a new one should be being made soon.

when actually the new engine will be built?

when actually the new engine will be built?

I've heard when single player mode comes out. Which says summer 2014

Single player was there to allow the development of the new 2D match engine.

If you have twitter you may want to ask them.

Riferimento: Counter formations

Hi guys, i have some problem with 4-3-2-1 formation, with my same rating level , 94, i get trashed every time.. any tip to counter that formation? because in my league 3/4 uses 4-3-2-1 so i'm pretty stuck on this

Re: Riferimento: Counter formations

Hi guys' date=' i have some problem with 4-3-2-1 formation, with my same rating level , 94, i get trashed every time.. any tip to counter that formation? because in my league 3/4 uses 4-3-2-1 so i'm pretty stuck on this[/quote']

5-4-1: Tight marking, Playmaker, Target man (No 9) Forward arrows on 7,8,10,11.

Tackling: Hard

Mentality: Attacking

Passing: Direct

Attacking: Through the middle

Tempo: Fast

Pressing: All Over

Make your Playmaker your number 8.

I have played 4-3-2-1 11 times using this formation winning 9 drawing 2 and losing 2.

pressing all over what effect could this bring to ball possesion and goaling chance?

In real life, if the other team is playing fast, short passes, it won't have much effect, and will leave you open at the back.

If they're playing slow longer passes and the midfield isn't packed with their players, you'd win the ball more

How do i defeat 451def' date=' he played defensive mentality with short pass through the middle

I have better players than him, my avarage is about 92 while him is only 90

But he always manage to get win over big teams with this formation[/quote']

Does he use an offside trap, counter attack, a playmaker, or tight marking?

Does he use an offside trap' date=' counter attack, a playmaker, or tight marking?[/quote']

Yes, he used it all, he always win the possesion n have more chances than his enemy in his recent 5 matches.

Coz, i will play home, id plan to copy his strategy but with normal mentality, coz he use defense n i have better players than him, id use modric n pirlo in midfield, while him use wilshere n ramsey.

Do u think its a good idea?

Yes' date=' he used it all, he always win the possesion n have more chances than his enemy in his recent 5 matches.

Coz, i will play home, id plan to copy his strategy but with normal mentality, coz he use defense n i have better players than him, id use modric n pirlo in midfield, while him use wilshere n ramsey.

Do u think its a good idea?[/quote']

I'd use a 3-5-2

Normal mentality, tight marking, normal tackling, no playmaker.

Ideally you should win considering you match him in midfield, and have 3 defenders on his one attacker.

You also have two forwards against his 4 defenders, which gives you slightly better odds.

Yeah, I'd say you'll draw or win with this formation.

Since you have a better team than his, you can copy his formation and tactics exactly and see what happens, you may just win

Re: Riferimento: Counter formations

Hi guys' date=' i have some problem with 4-3-2-1 formation, with my same rating level , 94, i get trashed every time.. any tip to counter that formation? because in my league 3/4 uses 4-3-2-1 so i'm pretty stuck on this[/quote']

4-3-2-1 is pretty easy to counter since it lays emphasis on inside of the field. A formation using wide attacks which covers the infield can work great on it. One like 3-5-2, 4-5-1(def.), 3-2-2-2-1 shall work great on countering the pyramid.

Good luck!

Hello guys, this is my last connected game world match, and I must win this in order to promote.

I am having a nice squad, such as Messi, Ronaldo, etc. but I lost the recent matches using the formation 3-5-2.

As I am facing the champion while I must win this match, I would like some help on my formation.

He is using 4-2-4 with very attacking mentality, and also counter-attack, tight marking, play offside, using play maker. Any tip to conter this formation?

Thank you guys :)

Hello guys' date=' this is my last connected game world match, and I must win this in order to promote.

I am having a nice squad, such as Messi, Ronaldo, etc. but I lost the recent matches using the formation 3-5-2.

As I am facing the champion while I must win this match, I would like some help on my formation.

He is using 4-2-4 with very attacking mentality, and also counter-attack, tight marking, play offside, using play maker. Any tip to conter this formation?

Thank you guys :)[/quote']

These people who use weird formations are so annoying >.<

5-4-1

Men behind the ball, defensive, counter attack

You'll control the midfield, and overpower his defense..

I'd use a 3-5-2

Normal mentality' date=' tight marking, normal tackling, no playmaker.

Ideally you should win considering you match him in midfield, and have 3 defenders on his one attacker.

You also have two forwards against his 4 defenders, which gives you slightly better odds.

Yeah, I'd say you'll draw or win with this formation.

Since you have a better team than his, you can copy his formation and tactics exactly and see what happens, you may just win[/quote']

Why dont use playmaker when i have better playmaker than him? I have modric pirlo while my enemy just have wilshere n ramsey

Well I got another problem. I am facing another strong opponent who has much stronger players than me. He is using 3-5-2, with short passing style, slow tempo, all over pressing as well as counter-attack, tight marking, playing offside trap, playmaker and target man.

Any tips to target him as I dont wanna being knocked out by him thanks :)

Why dont use playmaker when i have better playmaker than him? I have modric pirlo while my enemy just have wilshere n ramsey

Because he uses tight marking. So if he's constantly marking your playmaker' date=' that strategy won't be very effective, will it?

Well I got another problem. I am facing another strong opponent who has much stronger players than me. He is using 3-5-2, with short passing style, slow tempo, all over pressing as well as counter-attack, tight marking, playing offside trap, playmaker and target man.

Any tips to target him as I dont wanna being knocked out by him thanks :)

This is easy to beat. 4-3-3 wingers, attack down the flanks, put forward arrows on the wingers, use counter attack, and use an attacking mentality

PS: guys this is just what I'd do, none of this may work, you do what you feel is best