Hyina

Counter formations

Re: Counter formations

Because he uses tight marking. So if he's constantly marking your playmaker' date=' that strategy won't be very effective, will it?

This is easy to beat. 4-3-3 wingers, attack down the flanks, put forward arrows on the wingers, use counter attack, and use an attacking mentality

PS: guys this is just what I'd do, none of this may work, you do what you feel is best[/quote']

That making sense, thanks for reply, i have a lot of questions to ask tbh, :D

How about countering 4231 attacking, fast, down both flanks with counter, playmaker, target man?

I plan to use 451def, defensive, down both flank, tempo normal, longball, counter, tight marking, use target. Is it good?

That making sense' date=' thanks for reply, i have a lot of questions to ask tbh, :D

How about countering 4231 attacking, fast, down both flanks with counter, playmaker, target man?

I plan to use 451def, defensive, down both flank, tempo normal, longball, counter, tight marking, use target. Is it good?[/quote']

Haha, go ahead and ask.

Who's the playmaker?

That making sense' date=' thanks for reply, i have a lot of questions to ask tbh, :D

I plan to use 451def, defensive, down both flank, tempo normal, longball, counter, tight marking, use target. Is it good?[/quote']

Do you just want to be spoon fed all the information you need to win games? Where is the fun in that? Practising different formations tactics/instructions etc to see what does and does not work is part of the fun is it not?

Do you just want to be spoon fed all the information you need to win games? Where is the fun in that? Practising different formations tactics/instructions etc to see what does and does not work is part of the fun is it not?

This.

I'm just here to give you my opinion on stuff lol, in the end, you should do what you want, and not what I advise.

Moutinho and marchisio' date=' but sometimes he use de rossi

Mine is modric or pirlo

And with proper formation,

is it attacking>normal>defensive>attacking?[/quote']

Umm.. it depends on the position.. just look to mark the playmaker

No, it depends on the strength of the team, and formation

Umm.. it depends on the position.. just look to mark the playmaker

No' date=' it depends on the strength of the team, and formation[/quote']

I have avarage 92, my friend 90, i copycat his 352 when i play away n i lost the game 2-3, lost possesion and have less chances

But when i play home, i won 4-1, i control the game and have more chances.

Recently, if i play attacking n my enemy play defense, no matter how strong/weaker they are, i always lost

I have avarage 92' date=' my friend 90, i copycat his 352 when i play away n i lost the game 2-3, lost possesion and have less chances

But when i play home, i won 4-1, i control the game and have more chances.

Recently, if i play attacking n my enemy play defense, no matter how strong/weaker they are, i always lost[/quote']

When I win, it's because of my tactical superiority. When I lose, it's because of that blasted SM game engine :P

When I win' date=' it's because of my tactical superiority. When I lose, it's because of that blasted SM game engine :P[/quote']

hahaha, the most thing i hated is goalkeeper, if my keeper get "5", i almost lost the matches, no matter how good play i am, and every 3-5 matches, the goalkeeper always got 5. then, how to counter 4231 actually, down both flanks or through the middle? i plan to use 4-5-1def, this formation is very safety in recent days. i'd plan to using counter to crush him, he always play attacking down both flanks.

What do people tend to use against 442 and 352?(both default)

I would use a 4-3-3 wingers to be honest.Very rarely see defeats for a team that plays 4-3-3 wingers against 4-4-2 with the majority being draws and 40% being 2-1 or 1-0 wins.

From what I have seen, Id play 4-4-2 against 3-5-2. Seems do the trick in the game worlds I have played in.

Dont take it as Gospel however, this is just on the basis of observation. The game engine has been far more erratic over the last year, and its really changed since the days of Hyina put forward his 'Tactical Bible'.

I'd go with the suggestions I have put forward above, but Id really just reccomend anyone to stick with a winning formation. The game engine has really declined over the last couple of years, and its really difficult to propose succesful counters due to the unpredictability of the game engine.

Hope I helped Lad.

I would use a 4-3-3 wingers to be honest.Very rarely see defeats for a team that plays 4-3-3 wingers against 4-4-2 with the majority being draws and 40% being 2-1 or 1-0 wins.

From what I have seen' date=' Id play 4-4-2 against 3-5-2. Seems do the trick in the game worlds I have played in.

Dont take it as Gospel however, this is just on the basis of observation. The game engine has been far more erratic over the last year, and its really changed since the days of Hyina put forward his 'Tactical Bible'.

I'd go with the suggestions I have put forward above, but Id really just reccomend anyone to stick with a winning formation. The game engine has really declined over the last couple of years, and its really difficult to propose succesful counters due to the unpredictability of the game engine.

Hope I helped Lad.[/quote']

Indeed it is,I really hate coming up against default formations. :D

From what I have seen' date=' Id play 4-4-2 against 3-5-2. Seems do the trick in the game worlds I have played in.

Hope I helped Lad.[/quote']

so the match engine is random now? im so frustrated, last night i play home against my friend i copycat his 4-5-1 tactics, my average players are 92, while him is 90, i play normal mentality, he play defensive he manage to win 0-1 controlling the ball possesion and have more chances than me, this results are really dissapoint me,

i was really happy when modric rise to 94, coz this means i have modric-pirlo as playmaker against my friend wilshere-ramsey.

so the match engine is random now? im so frustrated' date=' last night i play home against my friend i copycat his 4-5-1 tactics, my average players are 92, while him is 90, i play normal mentality, he play defensive he manage to win 0-1 controlling the ball possesion and have more chances than me, this results are really dissapoint me,

i was really happy when modric rise to 94, coz this means i have modric-pirlo as playmaker against my friend wilshere-ramsey.[/quote']

Pretty much.

Game is determined over the major factors of

Home/Away

Ratings

Fitness

Form

Formation and Tactics is secondary to all the factors that I have mentioned above.

Pretty much.

Game is determined over the major factors of

Home/Away

Ratings

Fitness

Form

Formation and Tactics is secondary to all the factors that I have mentioned above.

but actually, recently i found play defensive is pretty much effective more than attacking, i always win when my enemy play attacking and i countering with hyna's counter formation and play defensive.

but its very hard to win over club that play defensive, very defensive, i dont have guts to play attacking, coz im afraid of being countered. do u think 3-5-2, defensive mental, down both flanks is very effective now?

I just found out that my next opponent is using 5-4-1, which is a formation that I seldom see. As this is not a league game so I dont wanna bear risks to try myself, I would like some tips to counter it. He uses default instructions btw.

i will face important match, i have to win this

my opponent's ratings are a little bit better than me, me 92, him 93

he will play :

4-4-2

mentality defensive

all is normal & mixed

using counter attack

what is the best formation? i have to win this, is 3-5-2 will work?

i will face important match' date=' i have to win this

my opponent's ratings are a little bit better than me, me 92, him 93

he will play :

4-4-2

mentality defensive

all is normal & mixed

using counter attack

what is the best formation? i have to win this, is 3-5-2 will work?[/quote']

433 wingers

mentality def

counter attack

playmaker (best mid)

short

fast

down both flanks

433 wingers

mentality def

counter attack

playmaker (best mid)

short

fast

down both flanks

Just out of interest what would you use to counter the 4-3-3 Wingers formation ?

I have looked at a few game worlds, and I have noticed on 2 separate occasions that 4-2-3-1 has beaten a 4-3-3 both home and away.

Anyone got any ideas ?

Just out of interest what would you use to counter the 4-3-3 Wingers formation ?

I have looked at a few game worlds' date=' and I have noticed on 2 separate occasions that 4-2-3-1 has beaten a 4-3-3 both home and away.

Anyone got any ideas ?[/quote']

I have used the 5-4-1 formation twice against 4-3-3W an won both of them. (won 3-1 on both occassions.) Use the next instructions :

Tackling style: hard,Mentality:normal,passing style and attacking style:mixed,pace: fast,pressure: own environment.Tick counter attack and short man marking.Forward arrow on ° 9 and a diagonal arrow on ° 11 towards the flank.

I have looked at a few game worlds' date=' and I have noticed on 2 separate occasions that 4-2-3-1 has beaten a 4-3-3 both home and away.

Anyone got any ideas ?[/quote']

541 tends to work well,especially if the opposition plays down both flanks,I put arrows going backwards on my wing backs.

Anyone got ideas on how to beat 4-2-3-1 and 3-4-3 ?

Cheers!

I actually find 4-3-3 wingers often works well against it.Infact I won 3-0 against a 4231 the other day using 4-3-3 wingers. 541 should work well(down both flanks with arrows forward on wing backs) should work well against 343

will single player match engine applied on multiplayer?

im frustrated with this random match engine, counter formations didnt work so well these days.

i match the final again, this time my enemy are 1 rating above me,

he never changed the formation,

4-4-2 diamond, mental normal, down both flanks, own area, tackling hard, the rest is normal or mixed, he uses counter attack, men behind ball and use playmaker,

please i need to win this game,