everyone in substitute without casillas and diarra are not match fit

so which formation should i use to counter 4-2-2 diamond

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Counter formations Updated Version!!!: In my experience at managing and also general comprehension of tactics, I think that: To counter 4-4-2, I would use 3-4-2-1 with diagonal arrows on player

In this thread I will tell you which formations counter which. This is a simple, down to earth thread, easy for everyone to use. Enjoy

Re: Counter formations Well the 4-2-3-1 formation may be very strong, but one thing a team needs is good full backs to make it strong. Worse if the person uses counter attacks, because it leaves it v

Posted Images

Re: Counter formations

guys please help me

today i am going against 4-3-3 winger' date=' should i use 4-2-2 diamond

my average rating is 93

(NOTE: reply before 8:00pm)

and one last thing guys i got Samir NASRI in my Man city

should i trade NASRI for MULLER :)[/quote']

If you lost 4-3 then it was a close match, still use 32221 but with tactic Man behind ball and tight marking, no offside trap.

Yes definitely trade Nasri for Muller

i have lost today's match aswell using 4-2-2 diamond against 4-3-3 wingers

i lost 2-0 :mad:

I'm sorry :(

I lost too: My Real played against Barca in the Charity Shield. He used 442 diamond I used 4222 and lost 4-1... :(

I'm now thinking of deleting this thread as it can actually have a detrimental impact on teams :(

I'm sorry

I lost too: My Real played against Barca in the Charity Shield. He used 442 diamond I used 4222 and lost 4-1...

I'm now thinking of deleting this thread as it can actually have a detrimental impact on teams

yeah delete this thread but don't delete all of em. 4-5-1 defensive work against 3-5-2, so don't delete all of em

I'm sorry :(

I lost too: My Real played against Barca in the Charity Shield. He used 442 diamond I used 4222 and lost 4-1... :(

I'm now thinking of deleting this thread as it can actually have a detrimental impact on teams :(

Have a review of my Man city in EC7777 And have a look at my Blackpools last game in EC8888.

In EC7777 I played against Ipswitch who had a average rating of 88, I used the 5-4-1 with a average rating of 90 and only got a draw !

Last night i played against Bristol City, they use 4-5-1, their average rating was 87, I used the 3-2-2-2-1 which you put down with a

average rating of 88, it didnt work, I lost 3-1 :(

Like the other guy said, maybe delete some of them, best idea would be have friendly matches against teams to see what counters what with similar ratings.

Due to the ineffectiveness of my counter formations recently, I have officially decided that:

THIS THREAD IS SUSPENDED

You can still use it if you want, but I’m not so sure whether it will help you or fail you :confused::( And if you can, please post here your own experiences and which formations you feel counter which. Thanks everybody :)

Hyina

Counter formations that always worked for me:

4-3-3 wingers counter with 4-4-2 diamond.

4-4-2 counter with 3-5-2

4-3-2-1 counter with 4-2-2-2

4-5-1 counter with 4-2-3-1 (long ball & arrows on wingers pointing the attacker)

3-5-2 counter with 4-2-3-1 (long ball & arrows on wingers pointing the attacker)

If the above information didn't worked for you please reply back.

I have a problem, I can't find a counter formation for 4-4-1-1. The 3-2-2-2-1 most of the times not works and yesterday I tried the 4-5-1 & the result was 2-2 with an average team. If anyone knows a better formation please help me out, thanks :)

Due to the ineffectiveness of my counter formations recently' date=' I have officially decided that: [/size']

THIS THREAD IS SUSPENDED

You can still use it if you want, but I’m not so sure whether it will help you or fail you :confused::( And if you can, please post here your own experiences and which formations you feel counter which. Thanks everybody :)

Hyina

Pretty Silly IMO-great thread and still very effective.

While counter formations work-it's really the tactics/players that cause it :D or :(, and it's a pity too many people want to manage a side with other person's tactics.

It's pretty nice though in that a few of the users eg.marcodalcin try to assist by adding data on what works and what don't.

So stop apologizing Hyina!!!!!!!!!!!! Great work done and that self pity schtick don't look good on you mate :)

In this thread I will tell you which formations counter which. This is a simple' date=' down to earth thread, easy for everyone to use.

Enjoy :)[/quote']

3-2-2-2-1 Does Not Work Against 4-4-1-1 But 4-3-3 Wingers Rip Opponent Appart

Last Night I'd Play With 3-2-2-2-1 in 0 to 60 And I Lost 3-0 Then I'd Switch too 4-3-3 Wingers And Guess What? It's 3-3 If I'd Do That From Minute 45 i Should Propably Win :( Try It ;)

78034414708436496710.png

3-2-2-2-1 Does Not Work Against 4-4-1-1 But 4-3-3 Wingers Rip Opponent Appart

Last Night I'd Play With 3-2-2-2-1 in 0 to 60 And I Lost 3-0 Then I'd Switch too 4-3-3 Wingers And Guess What? It's 3-3 If I'd Do That From Minute 45 i Should Propably Win :( Try It ;)

78034414708436496710.png

Thank you, I'll try it :)

I also find 4411 are VERY effective against 442

How to counter a 4-5-1 ? and a 4-2-3-1 ? In my league' date=' i play 3-5-2 and won almost every game but there are 3/4 teams that use 4-5-1 or 4-2-3-1 and i lost ! What tactic should i try ?[/quote']

i can't won againt 4-5-1 in a equal game, i don't know why? :D but 4132 will destroy 4231, just like that. watch this: 2-0

just choose instructions wisely, i won 4231 lots of times