Hyina

Counter formations

Re: Counter formations

Thanks tim' date=' it worked:

what do you have do wrong=

46969083.png

the other way you have lost when you have not modric there way he is cm/lm/am/dm. so he take over the postie of bale.

on the 5 that player stay in def why he is a rb --on the 7 is a player CM of CM/AM etc the 8 is more a def.player so than can the 6 go in atackt. result is than more goal's for you.

and that is why also that enssien have take a red card why he can not past ,bale stay in def.

I can not read the rapport, but so to see sturrigde have not do a lot, ennsien is bolck, ramires have take some running pass ,torres also more in the midd than on frond,kalou he have give a lot of passes. tell me if I'm wrong.

This needs updating ' date=' i used 523 gainst 451 and got thrashed 4-0 its not the first time these have let me down , i cant be arsed to post pics because takes too much of my time im just letting people know not to put a 100% faith in these and maybe think of your own countrs , find out what formations have been making an opponent lose and then see what you can figure out :D[/quote']

No counter formation is 100% effective-as the game evolves so does the gameplay and one has to take into consideration the opponents tactics and ratings.

That's why it's suggested you try your own stuff and add to the data already here-the more data the more accurate and up to date he counters.

the work al fine.

see on this page how it's empl.

you do something wrong.

No-he did not need to do something wrong mate-no counter is 100% accurate-just the way it should be' date=' otherwise the game would be dull and boring.

Just check the previous fixtures and see how you can win :)

yeah-but some ppl just want all the answers and have someone else manage their teams.:)

Thanks tim' date=' it worked:

what do you have do wrong=

46969083.png

the other way you have lost when you have not modric there way he is cm/lm/am/dm. so he take over the postie of bale.

on the 5 that player stay in def why he is a rb --on the 7 is a player CM of CM/AM etc the 8 is more a def.player so than can the 6 go in atackt. result is than more goal's for you.

:confused::confused:

don't undestand it,

have play this game a few year ago(a lot way ago).

than I have guit it.

now after some years...and from some friends i'm back to play it again.

but is not more the same game als before.

so it take some weeks,to find it out whis are the best formatie whit YOURS PLAYERS that you have. it work fine for me.

but i don't find the richt formatie for the 4-3-3W.

After 90day's whit some lost some even some win I go for the frist time on this forum have it never be do to for.

so i can be counter formatie, the frist game have it lost , the 2 game again,so I think what do I wrong...see at my players check there real positie,etc...and then I now it.

start play in okt.2011--the :rolleyes: on januari this year.

and no I hope that I have never fond it.win most of al my game's now.

even whit little teams a stay on frond.

whis I had never fond this thread.

so you can ask for the formatie, but I don't give no more advies on tactics.

think hard before you do some thing and see before that you are on the good way.

but who is now playing whit your team? you have one of the best formatie to counter it ,so than is it easy ...but you must see it.

only 1 think that I'm will do is to find out way I can stay at frond whit a young team and beat all the big team's (for the 2 season now).

don't undestand it' date='

have play this game a few year ago(a lot way ago).

than I have guit it.

now after some years...and from some friends i'm back to play it again.

but is not more the same game als before.

so it take some weeks,to find it out whis are the best formatie whit YOURS PLAYERS that you have. it work fine for me.

but i don't find the richt formatie for the 4-3-3W.

After 90day's whit some lost some even some win I go for the frist time on this forum have it never be do to for.

so i can be counter formatie, the frist game have it lost , the 2 game again,so I think what do I wrong...see at my players check there real positie,etc...and then I now it.

start play in okt.2011--the :rolleyes: on januari this year.

and no I hope that I have never fond it.win most of al my game's now.

even whit little teams a stay on frond.

whis I had never fond this thread.[/quote']

lol..don't worry about it-that's part of the challenge isn't it.

Glad to have you share your matches here-and you do give useful advice-just realise it's not 100% guaranteed to win like some people want.

I still use the counters so keep up the good work ;)

thanks' date='

have yesteday bead whit 8-2 milan whit my young team!

don't get it there all players all in 100% moral there now I stay at frond on day 26 whit 12 points .lost 2 and 2 drawn to till now.

so there I need some advies of other way that is possible.[/quote']

pretty impressive that-but counters tend to be specific because of the change in instructions of the opponent. That's one of the reasons I stick to talking about formations rather than giving people tactics/instructions since they need to vary it to win against different sides.

How can i counter a 4-3-3 wingers with an attacking mentality down both flanks and pressing all over? He has already beaten my 4-4-2 diamond once this season and I need a win in this one. I would prefer if I don't have to use a defensive formation (since I have the better team by 2 points) but he has home advantage, so I would probably use defensive if I have to.

How can i counter a 4-3-3 wingers with an attacking mentality down both flanks and pressing all over? He has already beaten my 4-4-2 diamond once this season and I need a win in this one. I would prefer if I don't have to use a defensive formation (since I have the better team by 2 points) but he has home advantage' date=' so I would probably use defensive if I have to.[/quote']

451 or 541 ..you can decide tactics/instructions-best of luck!

How can i counter a 4-3-3 wingers with an attacking mentality down both flanks and pressing all over? He has already beaten my 4-4-2 diamond once this season and I need a win in this one. I would prefer if I don't have to use a defensive formation (since I have the better team by 2 points) but he has home advantage' date=' so I would probably use defensive if I have to.[/quote']

4-2-3-1 did the trick for me :D

yup' date=' thas one see how thay play and chance yours tactics.

4-5-1//5-4-1//5-2-3//4-1-3-2//4-1-2-3 these work well whit the right players and tactics[/quote']

I know I am doing way better than I should be this season :)

Riferimento: Counter formations

Need help:

I need to draw or win against this Barcelona!

2v112t4.png

Tackling Style Normal

Mentality Attacking

Passing Style Short

Attacking Style Mixed

Tempo Fast

Pressing Own Half

Counter-Attack No

Men Behind Ball No

Tight Marking No

Play Offside No

Use Play Maker No

Use Target Man No

I use a 4-5-1 with Arsenal, my players are

2gsh306.png

Thanks!

Interesting

Played against a 4132' date=' used 4231, 60mins losing 1-2, switched to 442 diamond and won 4-2. :)[/quote']Is it? Is it really? (interesting) :confused:

This tells us nothing, like much of this thread. What did they play after 60 mins? The same formation or a switch? What was your rating vs. theirs? What was their fitness? Did you bring on any subs? Did they? Were they managed or unmanaged? Does it make a difference? Were there any red cards/injuries? Does it affect anything? Who was at home? Does it matter? How would you know? Can you support that view? Etc. etc. etc. etc. :confused::confused::confused:

More specifically, how does a 442 diamond (or 4231) compare statistically against a 4132 over a significant number of games? How does any formation compare to another over a number of games for that matter? Does it change over time? Where's the support for all of these 'you should use x vs. y' bits of advice, other than the odd game here or there where you're Barca (presumably) and they're well, less than Barca? :confused:

Bottom line is most of these 'counter formations' (here) are merely just unsubstantiated opinions without any real evidence to show that they generally hold up over time and in different settings :o

Blah, blah, blah...:)

Is it? Is it really? (interesting) :confused:

Bottom line is most of these 'counter formations' (here) are merely just unsubstantiated opinions without any real evidence to show that they generally hold up over time and in different settings :o

Blah' date=' blah, blah[/b']...:)

Got that right :P

I don't think this thread or any other would claim to have a lock on winning as you are right it's the players personal opinion and experience-the sort of data that you require as proof is virtually impossible to provide since only (maybe) SM has that large compilation of data -or a person who plays this game to collect stats over a long period in time since the sample size required would be huge.

Also this is a collaborative piecemeal attempt at understanding the game dynamics-and profiting from it :D as it considers formations only (while some players post more info like tactics etc that is their prerogative). Is it misleading -maybe- is it a nothing thread -unlikely as its one of the few threads that is trying to make an effort to accomplish what man's been doing for centuries -master his environment (ratings predictions have been another aspect of the same goal).

I would like to also compliment you on taking the time to at least state a valid opinion and identify the weakness of the thread unlike a lot of other more seasoned players, with a lot more info who choose not to help (by action or inaction) others or attempt to do so.:)

Blah, blah, blah :)

which is the best way to counter 352 formation

I have found 4231 works well, tactics/instructions are yours to set.

Re: Riferimento: Counter formations

Need help:

I need to draw or win against this Barcelona!

2v112t4.png

Tackling Style Normal

Mentality Attacking

Passing Style Short

Attacking Style Mixed

Tempo Fast

Pressing Own Half

Counter-Attack No

Men Behind Ball No

Tight Marking No

Play Offside No

Use Play Maker No

Use Target Man No

I use a 4-5-1 with Arsenal' date=' my players are

[center']2gsh306.png[/center]

Thanks!

his team is stronger than yours so I play a 4-5-1 def. and try to block his wing players, and play in def.. and an actackt styl trough the middle.

have never played 4411 against 352-but will give it a go a bit later

http://www.flickr.com/photos/76422466@N08/7261462062

http://www.flickr.com/photos/76422466@N08/7261461902

Don't think I have the best team blah blah blah (;)) I actually got relegated this season and this is the one formation that got me back onto winning ways.

I have also not play a 4-4-1-1 won al my game's whit porto only 90 against lot higher team's whit 4-5-1 def. whit 4cm+1 wing

only two players moutinho+hulk are 91 that's all than the orginal team of porto all the others are 88 to 75

whit a strong team 90+ I play it so like picture 1+2

whit a smaller team play it always a drawn even whit no arrows picture 3

and now i play it so picture 4 whit a smaller team and it work fine to me.

only chance is on the 60 min arrow on the 11+off side. and on the 75 whit win back to normal.

http://img23.imageshack.us/img23/3150/61671142.png

http://img838.imageshack.us/img838/1360/43949099.png

3 http://img13.imageshack.us/img13/3319/15205587.png

4 http://img833.imageshack.us/img833/2024/89208293.png

Lately i have been doing pretty good with 343 and 4312 with Tight Marking and Men Behind Ball, everything else off. If you have alot of attacking players, check those out :)

EDIT:

Tackling hard

Mentality normal

Attacking down both flanks

Tempo fast

Passing short

Pressing own half