Hyina

Counter formations

Re: Counter formations

I have the same problem, I played him for a whole 38 game season and he got me 4 goals 7 assists :/

As for your other question:

Valdes

Alves, Pique, Puyol

Iniesta, Busquets, Xavi, Nasri

Rvp, Messi

Villa

Messi as Cptn, pen taker

Iniesta as freekick and corner taker

Xavi as playmaker

Villa as targetman

No men behind ball, tempo must be fast and press all over, everythingelse I leave to you ;)

I'm facing Inter Milan tonight. They usually use 4-3-3 normal mentality, short passing, attack through mid, fast tempo and pressing all over.

any tactic suggest to counter them? haha..

I'm Chelsea, my team have: -

Petr Cech

DEF: Jordi Alba, Marcel Schmelzer, Ivanovic, Terry, Luiz

MID: Mikel, Ramires, Lampard, Mata, Hazard, Marin

STR: Reus, Hulk, Torres, Falcao

(Those below 90 i didnt put on the list)

that is one of the reason whit that idea it will never work for 100%...how manny time you will try it ' date='you will know that it work whit these players for sure but not whit others, even you play against the same team, same players, whit the same tactics, but you don't have not the same players in your team...the play not all the same, the are div. in class ,als in every game that is, only SM chance these if the go up or down on there real performe's, but the have these div.in class.

if you know how your players play in real life, know more or less how the play on SM...you know too much allready.

if a player does not fit in a particular setting, where I get too many holes in my defense, centrum or attackers then I place a more suitable player who is filling those holes. learn how yours players play,see at your team, and chance it than, that work for me, is one off the reason that I don't buy 90+ players in my porto's team's , way if a 85 talent player can do the job for me...I laugh with players rating ... is only a small percentage if you win or loss.

so I know that some players in my team I do not have to prepare in a certain formation, or whit certain players on that position than is not totally correct, all though the can play there.

my players complement each other, so I do not get holes, if that player is a 85 but I need him on that time and formation, whit these tactcis then put I him in , and so far have never regretted it...

I buy not just one or the best player, he should fit in my team, up-coming great talent these I buy , and try it out in friendly game with and without a manager, see how they played, and against whom and with whom they have played, so I know more or less how he play if I need him , see how he is doing in real live if I like him he stay if not keep him to till the next rease and sell him back and find my a another one who will fit in my team.[/quote']

This makes sense. It is clear that 11 top rated players do not make up a good team yet.

Hello guys... this is my team:

Courtois - Ter Stegen

Jordi Alba - Bale

Kyle Walker - Luiz Danilo - Van der Wiel

Hummels - Papadopoulos - Phil Jones - Varane

Yann M´vila - Arturo Vidal - Kroos - Eriksen - Muller - Gotze - Shaqiri

Hazard - Oscar - Muniain

Benzema - Alexis Sanchez - Welbeck - Neymar - Mario Gomez

My team is good (i think so --") but the results is very bad...

I can´t find any tactic it gets right on my team! I ve lost very games lately against teams more weaks... Any help or sugestion which tactic i can use?? I have use many tactics but without practical results! :o

Thanks in advance...

Courtois - Ter Stegen

Jordi Alba - Bale

Hazard - Oscar - Muniain

I can´t find any tactic it gets right on my team! I ve lost very games lately against teams more weaks... Any help or sugestion which tactic i can use?? I have use many tactics but without practical results! :o

Thanks in advance...

3-5-2

Gk :Courtois

def : Alba,hummels and Jones

DM : M'Villa

midfield : Bale,vidal ,Muller , hazard

Attack : Gomez , benzema

passing style :direct

attacking style :mixed

tempo : fast

rest default

play style mark just : , target men(only when you play with Gomez) , tight marking ,use playmaker,men behind the ball

Hello

i need advice about changing my formation

My players are:

Hart

Kompany, Benatia,Alaba, Smalling, Jones,

Evans, Papadopulus, Dede

Martinez, Kroos, Holtby, S. Bender

Honda, Gotze, Muniain, Jovetič, Willian, Schurrle

Welbeck, Reus, Hernandez, Adebayor, Damiao

those are my 88+ rated players (i have a lot of good players in my youth team: Isco,Maher, Oscar, Oxlade, Varane, Cuenca, Draxler, Leno, Ahmada,...)

I play with 3-2-2-2-1 formation, I won almost every game until i got into 1st division. Gotze is always top scorer in division, but my team is always around 12th-15th

My best 2 players every season are Gotze (last season :28A; 30G,15A) and Muniain (30A; 13G, 30A)

Which formation would suit my players the most

thanks in advance

Courtois - Ter Stegen

Jordi Alba - Bale

Hazard - Oscar - Muniain

Thanks in advance...

Courtois

VDW, Vidal, Hummels, Alba

Sanchez, Muller, M'vila, Hazard

Gomez, Benzema

At (the real??? :eek::P) Zlatan Ibrahimovic:

4411 (again :rolleyes:)

Hart

Jones, Kompany, Martinez, Alaba

Reus, Gotze, Kroos, Muniain

Adebayor, Jovetic

Stick to scoring and getting payed tons of money son, coz that's what you're good at ;)

yeah would you rather be successful in SM or be successful in life?

Hahahaha lol :D

But tbf, it's a question I often ask myself, especially recently... I quitted several of my teams and now limited myself down to 5, even that I think is too many :confused:, what's with forum and all that...

Hahahaha lol :D

But tbf' date=' it's a question I often ask myself, especially recently... I quitted several of my teams and now limited myself down to 5, even that I think is too many :confusing:, what's with forum and all that...[/quote']

But it's not an OR question it's an AND

But it's not an OR question it's an AND

One does affect the other, when I say successful in SM, I also include activeness on the forum, popularity, banter etc, the game itself is ordinary, it's the forum and friends that makes it interesting and fun.

Too much study = little time for forum activity and sometimes even team tactics

Too much SM = little time for study and fail crucial exams... -.-

One does affect the other' date=' when I say successful in SM, I also include activeness on the forum, popularity, banter etc, the game itself is ordinary, it's the forum and friends that makes it interesting and fun.

Too much study = little time for forum activity and sometimes even team tactics

Too much SM = little time for study and fail crucial exams... -.-[/quote']

No Grasshopper..life's about finding the balance between the yin and the yang, between fun and work, between SM and life -removing one or the other does not but create a Hyena that is doomed to chase whatever is thrown at it.

No Grasshopper..life's about finding the balance between the yin and the yang' date=' between fun and work, between SM and life -removing one or the other does not but create a Hyena that is doomed to chase whatever is thrown at it.[/quote']

:P

I didn't say I was going to quit, I just felt the balance between SM and study last year was uneven and I hope I have corrected that. Don't worry I'll still stay and listen to your jokes about my nickname ;)

:P

I didn't say I was going to quit' date=' I just felt the balance between SM and study last year was uneven and I hope I have corrected that. Don't worry I'll still stay and listen to your jokes about my nickname ;)[/quote']

Ah good!

Yeah lots of SMers seem to have the same issue, I hope you have.

Well that's nice :) Hope you thanked Sean for the Sticky.

In one of my gameworlds, my next game is against the highest rate dteam in the league, consisting of players Messi, Ronaldo, Iniesta, Neuer, Ramos and Lahm to name a few. I pretty much have no hope as their average team is about 3/4 ratings higher than mine.

One thing i've noticed in his most recent games however, is that he starts out in a 3-3-4 formation (strange i know), but after 60 mins, switches to a 4-3-3 wingers formation.

What would be my best hope of countering that in hopes with at least a draw. I'm at home too.

In one of my gameworlds' date=' my next game is against the highest rate dteam in the league, consisting of players Messi, Ronaldo, Iniesta, Neuer, Ramos and Lahm to name a few. I pretty much have no hope as their average team is about 3/4 ratings higher than mine.

One thing i've noticed in his most recent games however, is that he starts out in a 3-3-4 formation (strange i know), but after 60 mins, switches to a 4-3-3 wingers formation.

What would be my best hope of countering that in hopes with at least a draw. I'm at home too.[/quote']

try normal 451 or more attackingly, 352, must be defensive minded counter attack, fast pace etc

Updated Version!!!:

In my experience at managing and also general comprehension of tactics' date=' I think that:

To counter 4-4-2, I would use 3-5-2, 4-3-3 wingers or 4-4-1-1

To counter 4-3-3, use any formation with 5 in the midfield

To counter 4-5-1, use 5-3-2, as suggested by arampage

To counter 3-4-3, use 4-2-3-1

To counter 3-5-2, use 4-5-1 defensive or 4-1-3-2

To counter 3-3-4, use 4-4-2 or 3-5-2

To counter 5-4-1, use 4-5-1 + any ideas?

To counter 5-3-2, use 4-3-3 wingers

To counter 5-2-3, use 4-5-1

To counter 4-4-2 diamond, use 3-5-2 or 3-2-2-2-1

To counter 4-3-3 wingers, use 4-1-3-2 or 3-4-2-1

To counter 4-5-1 defensive, use 3-4-2-1

To counter 4-2-3-1, use 5-4-1 with backward arrows on fullbacks

To counter 4-3-2-1, use 4-2-2-2 or 4-2-3-1

To counter 4-4-1-1, use 4-3-3 wingers

To counter 4-3-1-2, use 3-4-3 or 5-3-2

To counter 3-4-1-2, use 4-5-1

To counter 3-4-2-1, use 5-4-1

To counter 5-3-2 defensive, use 3-4-3

To counter 4-2-4, use 4-2-3-1 or 4-3-3 or 4-5-1

To counter 4-2-2-2, use 3-5-2

To counter 4-1-3-2, use 4-5-1 as recommended by marcodalsin

To counter 3-2-2-2-1, use 4-4-2 or use 4-3-3 wingers

Hope you enjoy! And start winning games from now on too!

:)

Note, if you have used this advice and lost a game, please post it in this thread so I can have a careful look and maybe change it.

NOTE NOTE: It seems that after SM changed, the counters have mostly stopped working as well as before, as randomisation has been added chance results are more likely to happen (i.e. 352 might not thrash a 442 and 433 wingers might lose to 352 etc.) if you encounter such results post the report here and me and fellow forumers will help you out :)

Latest Update ;)