Counter formations

Hyina

Re: Counter formations

try normal 451 or more attackingly' date=' 352, must be defensive minded counter attack, fast pace etc[/quote']

I'm gonna go for the 352 formation, as that one has favoured me, and my players throughout the season. I will let you know how i get on.

Just feel vulnerable at the back with only the 3 men, and the defensive mid cover, but i don't have the right depth in squad to go for the 4 at back with 5 in mid.

299334_464114936966469_1415085161_n.jpg

644523_464114946966468_745062741_n.jpg

Very impressive. Well done. Any chance of showing the formations used.

if you can maintain possession with 5 men in the mid' date=' you don't need to worry about your defensive line :P[/quote']

Bit of an ask when the oppositions midfield has Cristiano, Iniesta, Fabregas and Silva to contend with lol. Not to mention Messi and Aguero up front. But if that fails, he's always got Ozil or Yaya Toure to call for. Then i've got to penetrate through a defense of Lahm, Ramos, Pique or Kompany haha. Oh yeah, i forgot he's got Neuer in between the posts.

But hey, if Hyina can beat a team almost 10+ ratings above him, maybe i have a chance.

Bit of an ask when the oppositions midfield has Cristiano' date=' Iniesta, Fabregas and Silva to contend with lol. Not to mention Messi and Aguero up front. But if that fails, he's always got Ozil or Yaya Toure to call for. Then i've got to penetrate through a defense of Lahm, Ramos, Pique or Kompany haha. Oh yeah, i forgot he's got Neuer in between the posts.

But hey, if Hyina can beat a team almost 10+ ratings above him, maybe i have a chance.[/quote']

ah, against those dudes. don't worry. you'll only need to do either the direct passing or long balls to the tribune :P

Latest Update ;)

Latest update?? the tatics are still the same as the first page and on top of that what tatics do you use with each one for example I used the 4-5-1 to counter 4-1-3-2 and I ended up getting smashed 3-1 and I had the better team as-well??

or is their any sort of formation you can put up so I can hold possession and make my team pass the ball around like Barcelona do sorry im quite new to this game and would like some help??

Latest update?? the tatics are still the same as the first page and on top of that what tatics do you use with each one for example I used the 4-5-1 to counter 4-1-3-2 and I ended up getting smashed 3-1 and I had the better team as-well??

or is their any sort of formation you can put up so I can hold possession and make my team pass the ball around like Barcelona do sorry im quite new to this game and would like some help??

I mainly changed the top, with the bottom they are theoretical yet.

Short passing, normal/slow tempo, hard tackling, press all over, attacking minded should get u the 'barce' style...

Please do note that this is a 'counter gormations' thread, not tactical ;)

I mainly changed the top' date=' with the bottom they are theoretical yet.

Short passing, normal/slow tempo, hard tackling, press all over, attacking minded should get u the 'barce' style...

Please do note that this is a 'counter gormations' thread, not tactical ;)[/quote']

of course with slow tempo you need decent midfielders to maintain the possession. otherwise, you'll be sacked with "all over" pressure :P

In one of my gameworlds' date=' my next game is against the highest rate dteam in the league, consisting of players Messi, Ronaldo, Iniesta, Neuer, Ramos and Lahm to name a few. I pretty much have no hope as their average team is about 3/4 ratings higher than mine.

One thing i've noticed in his most recent games however, is that he starts out in a 3-3-4 formation (strange i know), but after 60 mins, switches to a 4-3-3 wingers formation.

What would be my best hope of countering that in hopes with at least a draw. I'm at home too.[/quote']

try normal 451 or more attackingly' date=' 352, must be defensive minded counter attack, fast pace etc[/quote']
if you can maintain possession with 5 men in the mid' date=' you don't need to worry about your defensive line :P[/quote']
of course with slow tempo you need decent midfielders to maintain the possession. otherwise' date=' you'll be sacked with "all over" pressure :P[/quote']

Just letting you guys know, i chose the 3-5-2 formation, with a slow tempo, pressing all-over, counter attacks, using a target man.

Even with a weaker midfield ratings wise, i dominated possession 59% to their 41%. My teams average rating was 90. Man City's was 94.

I won 3-1. Thanks for the help. 2 goals from my playmaker against a stronger midfield. Bossing the game lol.

Just letting you guys know' date=' i chose the 3-5-2 formation, with a slow tempo, pressing all-over, counter attacks, using a target man.

Even with a weaker midfield ratings wise, i dominated possession 59% to their 41%. My teams average rating was 90. Man City's was 94.

I won 3-1. Thanks for the help. 2 goals from my playmaker against a stronger midfield. Bossing the game lol.[/quote']

Nice to hear it, glad to help :)

or a 532..;)

Or a 532... :o

Just letting you guys know' date=' i chose the 3-5-2 formation, with a slow tempo, pressing all-over, counter attacks, using a target man.

I won 3-1. Thanks for the help. 2 goals from my playmaker against a stronger midfield. Bossing the game lol.[/quote']

what formation and tactics did they use?

Latest Update ;)

I know that this is not a tactic site but Hyina I really need you help. Against 3-5-2 you mentioned to counter with 4-1-3-2. Which tactics should I use:

Tackling Style -

Mentality -

Passing Style -

Attacking Style -

Tempo -

Pressing -

Play Style

Counter-Attack - Yes / No

Men Behind Ball - Yes / No

Tight Marking - Yes / No

Play Offside Trap - Yes / No

Use Playmaker - Yes / No

Use Target Man - Yes / No

And if I Use Playmaker who should be?

Thanks in advance for your help, hope I get your feedback.

I know that this is not a tactic site but Hyina I really need you help. Against 3-5-2 you mentioned to counter with 4-1-3-2. Which tactics should I use:

Tackling Style - hard' date=' Mentality - attacking, Passing Style - mixed, Attacking Style - mixed, Tempo - fast, Pressing - all over

[b']Play Style[/b]

Counter-Attack - Yes

Men Behind Ball - Yes

Tight Marking - Yes

Play Offside Trap - No

Use Playmaker - Yes if 93+ AM

Use Target Man - Yes if 93+ CF/fwd

And if I Use Playmaker who should be? See above

Thanks in advance for your help, hope I get your feedback.

You got it ;)

Try 433 wingers / 4132

32221---counter whit 532sw ! def.styl no problem whit it or work also 442(normal)-433w(attackt styl)

Never a 4231 or 442

Maybe 451or 4132

433w--counter whit 3421 or 352 or 4132

counter 352 try 4231 normal styl+ 4 of the 6 yes!...not stronger or even 4231 also def.styl ,through the centrum +2 arrows on cm+2 arrows on 7+11 forwars dia. to the goal...work whit me....or 451def...whit 4 arrows forwars.or 433w or

523!...lol that work for me...

counter 541...try 32221 or 4231...