Counter formations

Hyina

Re: Counter formation for 5 3 2

Hi I need a help to counter a 5 3 2 as described: Tackling: Normal, Mentality: Normal, Passing: Mixed, Attacking: Mixed, Tempo: Normal, Press: Own Half, Use play maker and target man. He is unbeaten from about 14 games and last season won the same league with other squad, I need to play him and win to try to challenge him till the end of season. My squad is better than his my attack is villa ronaldo messi hulk sanchez etc. Any help please Thanks:-)

Re: Counter formations

What tactics did you use?

Were the opposite team stronger or weaker?

Managed / unmanged teams?

Same for all 3, hard tackling, attacking mentality, mixed passing, mixed style, fast tenpo, press all over.

Ticked all boxes xcept men behind ball (clashes with press all over) and offside trap.

Lost to a stronger side

Drew against a similar side

Won against a weaker side

:/

Riferimento: Counter formations

next match i will play against a slightly worse team, that against me always uses defensive formations (4-5-1,4-5-1 def,5-3-2, 5-4-1), usually with backward arrows at fullbacks or to all defenders, too.

What i should use? i'm thinking to use 4-3-3wingers (useful against 5-3-2) or 5-3-2 (good against 5-3-2 since i'm better, and against 4-5-1) or 4-5-1 (useful against 4-5-1 again, and against 5-4-1). do you agree? other ideas?

MY GAME TODAY AGAINST 3-4-2-1 START IT WHIT 4-2-3-1, won it ,chance it on the 75 in 5-2-3 def.styl ,to def.my winning goal....but lose it on a damn penalty on the 80min...a drawn...lose it again on penalty, more shots,more poss.,more this and that,I have lower players so it work ,even whit 2 86's and 1 88 , lose one of my stronger player out for 9 weeks..lol...IS IT REALLY A LOTTERY...WHIT FALCAO UP FROND,14 shots on target,though every 1 from the 2 are a goal whit him...lol.:confused::rolleyes:...bad luck today.

frist game played 5-2-3 in def.styl won it whit 1-0 at home.

Think also if you win to much in cup's,smfa is get harder to win more in the same world..?

160b.png

Re: Riferimento: Counter formations

next match i will play against a slightly worse team' date=' that against me always uses defensive formations (4-5-1,4-5-1 def,5-3-2, 5-4-1), usually with backward arrows at fullbacks or to all defenders, too.

What i should use? i'm thinking to use 4-3-3wingers (useful against 5-3-2) or 5-3-2 (good against 5-3-2 since i'm better, and against 4-5-1) or 4-5-1 (useful against 4-5-1 again, and against 5-4-1). do you agree? other ideas?

I would go all out attack with that line up. Try either a 4-3-3 wingers, or a favorite of mine 4-2-4 attacking, fast pace, long ball, target man. This has worked well for me vs a defensive formation.

Soccer Manager Tips :)

New thing against 4231s:

NORMAL 4-4-2

Yeah found that worked once in a while..

Kudos to the thread contributors but Btw do you guys think we need a bit of order about there's lots of great advice but it needs to be sorted somehow-like add new counters to Hyina's table.

@ Hyina what's all this chicken stuff mate? And have not seen your match report for AD and good luck in your Shield match :)

Yeah found that worked once in a while..

Kudos to the thread contributors but Btw do you guys think we need a bit of order about there's lots of great advice but it needs to be sorted somehow-like add new counters to Hyina's table.

@ Hyina what's all this chicken stuff mate? And have not seen your match report for AD and good luck in your Shield match :)

I've unsubscribed AD for now.

Riferimento: Counter formations

next match i will play against a slightly worse team' date=' that against me always uses defensive formations (4-5-1,4-5-1 def,5-3-2, 5-4-1), usually with backward arrows at fullbacks or to all defenders, too.

ideas? :confused:

heyyy' date=' need some help! im gunna be playing an average 95 rated team and my average is 92. they play a 3-5-2 and im away from home.... was thinking of going 4-3-3 wingers with defensive mentality, what you all think?[/quote']

Play 3-5-2.

Yep that's right use the same formation...just ATTACK! :P

heyyy' date=' need some help! im gunna be playing an average 95 rated team and my average is 92. they play a 3-5-2 and im away from home.... was thinking of going 4-3-3 wingers with defensive mentality, what you all think?[/quote']

I had positive results against 3-5-2s by using 5-4-1, normal (or defensive seeing that your opponent is much stronger than you) mentality, playstyle on both flanks, hard tackles, target man your striker, short passes, counter-attacks.