Counter formations

Hyina

Re: Counter formations

thx :D

so the player conditions are more important than their ratings?

btw' date=' how many condition points that players recover everyday?[/quote']

i think its best to rest ur top players otherwise they can get injured as well ;)

not sure how much they recover everyday but if u play 75-80% fit players their condition comes down to 50% so i always try to rest them or if the match is very important then play some of them for 45 minutes and take them off at HT :)

not sure whether ur using the right thread though.

4-2-3-1 for both? I see there "3-5-2" but on the first page U wrote that 4-5-1 is good against 3-5-2' date=' not other way.[/quote']

I played against a 352 the other day with a 451 normal, I lost. I played one with 451 defensive today and drew but with 2x more shots and I was on defensive mentality

Also, does any body else notice this:

If I play in an old gw, 352 is just sooo dominant in every way. Also player concerns seems to be off :/

In a new gw (ie ec 22399 ;)), I played unmanaged 442s 4 times with 352 and have drew once and lost 3x :/ player concerbs are rampant too.

Also' date=' does any body else notice this:

If I play in an old gw, 352 is just sooo dominant in every way. Also player concerns seems to be off :/

In a new gw (ie ec 22399 ;)), I played unmanaged 442s 4 times with 352 and have drew once and lost 3x :/ player concerbs are rampant too.[/quote']

lol i thought i wrote this post ^^ :P

noticed this for quite some time now mate ;)

who have that also, is always whit me in the start of a new season, the frist 10 game's...and on the finish the last 4-5 game's that I have result that I don't understand..whit more possition,more shots, better players ,good tactcis who have work during the season, and whit others world ,where I bead others big teams whit worse players...don't get it...

started 3421-chance to 352 on the 60min.in attacking ,short pass,mixed styl,whit counter,play+targetman,fast tempo,all over.

170c.png

Also' date=' does any body else notice this:

In a new gw (ie ec 22399 ;)), I played unmanaged 442s 4 times with 352 and have drew once and lost 3x :/ player concerbs are rampant too.[/quote']

yup...in some older gw...352 work verry nice..and don't have players whit concerns there anymore...only for wages..in others gw started form 12.000 ,players concerns move quickly, a sure whit a more big team like barca,real,city,arsenal,muchen,milaan..etc..the have all a lot of concerns will i whit my porto team, though a lot of players from 89/90 in have no concerns or maybe just one...and 442 work better there...won even against real played 442 normal against 352 attacking and a lot stronger than me, even 442 normal work better there against 4231than in the older world's,there have still the same result whit 541-451def...

will try a 532...have played this week 1 win -1 drawn against a way stronger chelsea....541def-451def-even a 442 normal the say..but was not a succes whit me

tactics to be used? I think it depends more on tactics than formation :confused:

What's the difference between short and direct passing?

short passing = Barcelona,

direct passing = Stoke City :D

tactics to be used? I think it depends more on tactics than formation :confused:

more than that' date='whis player you put in also,and where!

a good 85/86 can play better on the right place than a 90 who don't fit there.

59706317.png

hard-def-short-mixed-fast-all over-tight-counter-playmaker.

if he play on both wings go trough the center, play he mixed,both optie's are free trough the center or mixed,play he trough the center, play mixed styl,one arrow back on one cf.=playmaker,+put the 9 als targetman+behind the ball.

Any advice on what formation might be best against this setup. As when it comes to 10 players moving forward or back, gets confusing what formation he's actually playing lol. plus don't be fooled by the players out of position as he has a 94 rated team, case of playing friendlies before the season starts on sat. My team is more or less the same rating as his other than him having Messi up front.

He has it on default settings when it comes to the tactics.

In the past normal 442 and 3 2 2 1 has worked in the past against his team, but still has been tight games.

442o.jpg

Any advice on what formation might be best against this setup. As when it comes to 10 players moving forward or back, gets confusing what formation he's actually playing lol. plus don't be fooled by the players out of position as he has a 94 rated team, case of playing friendlies before the season starts on sat. My team is more or less the same rating as his other than him having Messi up front.

He has it on default settings when it comes to the tactics.

In the past normal 442 and 3 2 2 1 has worked in the past against his team, but still has been tight games.

that is a long time ago that i have played against 4411--will try 433W mixed styl ,32221 or 352 through the center ....that have work for me, and don't keep your eye on these arrows ,way to manny in it.

Do you know how can I counter a 4-2-3-1?

Tackling Style Hard

Mentality Attacking

Passing Style Direct

Attacking Style Down Both Flanks

Tempo Normal

Pressing Own Half

Play Style Tight Marking

Use Play Maker

Use Target Man

In a competitive world, division 4, my opponent only lost like 5 games. He has an average of 86-87.

I have an average 88-89 and I usually use 3-5-2, but I've rarely won to any team with 4-2-3-1.

I have tried also 4-4-2 but it didn't work either. This guy lost his last game against a 3-4-3. Can this tactic work? Or should I try 5-3-2 like TIM JASSEN suggested? Thank you in advance