Counter formations

Hyina

Re: Counter formations

Well I got beat 2-0 so that formation can be scratched' date=' I will try 4-5-1 next time around.[/color']

The manager has only been using 4-2-4 for the last 3 or 4 games and won them all. I always do what you advised as a rule anyway.

to late now...but 4231-451 work fine.

4231 normal styl,short pass,through the middle (2 arrows on both cm, playmaker the 8(whit me 6=defour,8=moutinho)normal tempo,onw half,counter,tight,play+targetman (the 10 AM),MBB.

451 normal takle,attacking styl,short pass,mixed styl,normal tempo,own half,counter,tight,playmaker (the 10 in def.styl = dm/cm),targetman,MBB

2 arrows forwars on 7+11,if playing whit rm on the 7, arrow forwars on 6(AM)+11.

that work for me,strongers teams in def.styl.(only chance in hard takle+def.styl)

NEW (?)TO COUNTER 4-2-3-1 try 4-3-3W -4-5-1 DEF.

to late now...but 4231-451 work fine.

4231 normal styl' date='short pass,through the middle (2 arrows on both cm, playmaker the 8(whit me 6=defour,8=moutinho)normal tempo,onw half,counter,tight,play+targetman (the 10 AM),MBB.

451 normal takle,attacking styl,short pass,mixed styl,normal tempo,own half,counter,tight,playmaker (the 10 in def.styl = dm/cm),targetman,MBB

2 arrows forwars on 7+11,if playing whit rm on the 7, arrow forwars on 6(AM)+11.

that work for me,strongers teams in def.styl.(only chance in hard takle+def.styl)

NEW (?)TO COUNTER 4-2-3-1 try 4-3-3W -4-5-1 DEF.[/quote']

how about beating 4-3-3w?

Playing my promotion final play-off tomorrow against A Dyano Kiyv side.

My opponent seems to use a deafult 4-4-2 with no changes, absolutely everything default.

Hes been on a 10 game positive result streak (8 wins, 2 draws), and has beaten 4-0 his opponent in the play-off semifinals, even tho his opponent played a 4-3-3 wingers that had all stats in favour (more possession, more shots and more shots on goal), Dynamo had only 42% possession, 5 shots and 4 shots on goal (resulting in 4 goals). So luck is on their favour aswell.

my team avg is 89, 88 is theirs.

Today im playing a friendly to test 5-4-1, 5-3-2 and possibly 4-2-3-1.

Tho i would like some thoughs and opinions on how to beat this team, as i really need this promotion

Riferimento: Re: Counter formations

My opponent seems to use a deafult 4-4-2 with no changes' date=' absolutely everything default.

Hes been on a 10 game positive result streak (8 wins, 2 draws), and has beaten 4-0 his opponent in the play-off semifinals, even tho his opponent played a 4-3-3 wingers that had all stats in favour (more possession, more shots and more shots on goal), Dynamo had only 42% possession, 5 shots and 4 shots on goal (resulting in 4 goals). So luck is on their favour aswell.

Tho i would like some thoughs and opinions on how to beat this team, as i really need this promotion[/quote']

The best formations to counter a 442 are 352, 433 wingers and 4411. Look your squad and choose the best formations ;) GOOD LUCK :D

My opponent seems to use a deafult 4-4-2 with no changes' date=' absolutely everything default.

Tho i would like some thoughs and opinions on how to beat this team, as i really need this promotion[/quote']

I would go for 4-2-3-1 and maybe try to beat them with a counter tactic.

I used to win against unmanaged teams with 3-5-2 normal mentality and direct passing. However, recently, I have had a number of losses with this system. I also tried other variations in tactics with 3-5-2 but I can't seem to get it right. What is the best and most reliable formation to beat an unmanaged team? I always have higher rating, and I'm considering 4-2-3-1 and 4-3-3 wingers (not sure since I sometimes counter 4-2-3-1 with 4-5-1), but if one of these, what tactics would be best?

:)

I used to win against unmanaged teams with 3-5-2 normal mentality and direct passing. However' date=' recently, I have had a number of losses with this system. I also tried other variations in tactics with 3-5-2 but I can't seem to get it right. What is the best and most reliable formation to beat an unmanaged team? I always have higher rating, and I'm considering 4-2-3-1 and 4-3-3 wingers (not sure since I sometimes counter 4-2-3-1 with 4-5-1), but if one of these, what tactics would be best?[/quote']

Same problem here, but I've found,

Against unmanaged 442s, 3-5-2 or 3-4-2-1

Against unmanaged 433s, 4231 still works for me

Same problem here' date=' but I've found,

Against unmanaged 442s, 3-5-2 or 3-4-2-1

Against unmanaged 433s, 4231 still works for me

:)[/quote']

But since one never really knows what formation they will play, how do you try to get a win? just hope they play one formation and try countering that? change formations at HT or 60 mins?

My team average is 88 and I play against unmanaged teams rated 88-90. I usually play 4-3-3 wingers' date=' but that system does not work against superior teams. Is there a better formation to use?[/quote']

3-5-2 probably, on average, best to use against unmanaged sides...

My Albanian Porto win... :D

I manage Porto at Game World ID134379, where I tried to sign albanian & kosovo players. After 2 defeats 0-1; 2-3 against season 1 champions PSG here comes my first win 2-1 against superb Chelsea (friendlies matches). Average Rating 86 against Chelsea 92.

I used 4-5-1 against 3-5-2 formation with below tactics:

Tackling StyleHard

MentalityNormal

Passing StyleMixed

Attacking StyleMixed

TempoNormal

PressingAll Over

Counter-AttackYes

Men Behind BallYes

Tight MarkingNo

Play OffsideYes

Use Play MakerYes

Use Target ManYes

3-5-2 probably' date=' on average, best to use against unmanaged sides...[/quote']

then how could this happen to me :confused: (mines are the right side)

80.jpg

81.jpg

For unmanaged teams I used 4411 with hard tackle' date=' v attacking mentality, wing attack. Was having players rated 88 and 22 aged. My team won 18 games in a row and was unbeaten for 26 games.[/quote']

wing attack? I think it depends on how good your wingers are :D

My Albanian Porto win... :D

I manage Porto at Game World ID134379' date=' where I tried to sign albanian & kosovo players. After 2 defeats 0-1; 2-3 against season 1 champions PSG here comes my first win 2-1 against superb Chelsea (friendlies matches). Average Rating 86 against Chelsea 92.

I used [b']4-5-1 against 3-5-2[/b] formation with below tactics:

Tackling StyleHard

MentalityNormal

Passing StyleMixed

Attacking StyleMixed

TempoNormal

PressingAll Over

Counter-AttackYes

Men Behind BallYes

Tight MarkingNo

Play OffsideYes

Use Play MakerYes

Use Target ManYes

is it pure tactical win or just a luck? how about the statistics?

I told ya. 352 is a highly attacking line up. It basically relies upon the wings & the holding midfielder. Your wings should be highly rated & the holding midfielder should be a terrific tackler. Then only this formation is great. Use my 4411 with v.attacking mentality & wing attacks or rather use 442dim with normal mentality. They are a much balanced formations