Counter formations

Re: Counter formations

Updated Version!!!:

snip....

NOTE NOTE: It seems that after SM changed' date=' the counters have mostly stopped working as well as before, as randomisation has been added chance results are more likely to happen (i.e. 352 might not thrash a 442 and 433 wingers might lose to 352 etc.) if you encounter such results post the report here and me and fellow forumers will help you out :)[/quote']

Thanks as always Hyina. One suggestion: when you make updates/notes (as above), date them, i.e.:

Updated Version!!! Oct 26' date=' 2012:[/b']

snip...

NOTE NOTE (Oct 30, 2012): It seems that after SM changed, the counters have mostly stopped working as well as before, as randomisation has been added chance results are more likely to happen (i.e. 352 might not thrash a 442 and 433 wingers might lose to 352 etc.) if you encounter such results post the report here and me and fellow forumers will help you out :)

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Counter formations Updated Version!!!: In my experience at managing and also general comprehension of tactics, I think that: To counter 4-4-2, I would use 3-4-2-1 with diagonal arrows on player

In this thread I will tell you which formations counter which. This is a simple, down to earth thread, easy for everyone to use. Enjoy

Re: Counter formations Well the 4-2-3-1 formation may be very strong, but one thing a team needs is good full backs to make it strong. Worse if the person uses counter attacks, because it leaves it v

Posted Images

whats the craic with 4-5-1?

5-3-2 doesn't beat it' date=' i really need to win my next game i'm Cardiff vs Swansea.. he's just got promoted to division 1.. i wanna show him theirs only room in division 1 for one Welsh team..[/quote']

its a tricky one, i think if your worried, beat him at his own game. Play 4-5-1 too.

whats the craic with 4-5-1?

5-3-2 doesn't beat it' date=' i really need to win my next game i'm Cardiff vs Swansea.. he's just got promoted to division 1.. i wanna show him theirs only room in division 1 for one Welsh team..[/quote']

I wouldn't mind trying 352 or 4411

how to play 4-3-2-1? I've never been succeeded using that formation :confused:

well i play it with my Barcelona , no arrows :P

here :

Mentality : V.Attacking

Tackling style : Normal

Passing Style: Short

Attacking Style : mixed

Tempo : Fast

Pressing: All over

anyway i use this formation for first 45 minutes 'cause in 2nd period i change it to a 433

Havent lost a game yet ;)