-Passing Style: Mixed

-Attacking Style: Mixed

-Tempo: Normal

-Pressing: own half

Style of play:

-Use Play Maker

-Use Target Man

-counter attack

with average better than mine, what tactics do you recommend to use?

Re: Riferimento: Counter formations

I am playing 4-2-3-1 what should i set for tactics? Sorry if this has already been asked.
Hi all' date=' against 3-5-2

-Tackling Style: Hard

-Mentality: Attacking

Style of play:

-Use Play Maker

-Use Target Man

-counter attack

with average better than mine, what tactics do you recommend to use?[/quote']

Please check last page.

I would use 451 defensive for both

Riferimento: Re: Riferimento: Counter formations

Hi all' date=' against 3-5-2

-Tackling Style: Hard

-Mentality: Attacking

Style of play:

-Use Play Maker

-Use Target Man

-counter attack

with average better than mine, what tactics do you recommend to use?[/quote']

Please check last page.

I would use 451 defensive for both

I changed my formation in this way:

soccer1j.jpg

soccer2.jpg

What do you think?

I removed MARCELO and HIGUAIN because their morale is below 80

Re: Counter formations

hi m8's thanks all for the advise. i didtn choose any of your advices, because i found advices in forum of a guy that is very experience in the game. and the manager i played against, changed the tactic , he had 4-4-2 (normal) and he switch for 4-2-3-1, luckly i choose 4-1-3-2 , i won 3-0 . goals of cavani, muniain and di maria. falcao, gomez and ronaldo helped a lot.

thanks again for all advices , have fun : D

Hi there,

I'd like some advice on beating the following strategy and tactics.

Tactics.jpg

So this guy has NEVER changed his setup and for good reason, he's lost just 1 game out of the last 10 (We're 10 games in to this season) and sits top of the table. I am desperate for a win as I have lost 5 games this season, Won 4 and Drawn 1, sit in 13th position with 13 points. I am supposed to be pushing for promotion as I finished 6th last season and was narrowly beaten in the play-offs. I need to iron out my tactics against unmanaged teams, but this is just 1 of maybe 5-10 games I'll play against Human opponents this season.

Okay, so my usual setup against a player would usually be a 4-2-3-1. I have found it be very effective in the past and won many games with it. It has not really let me down this season either, but I really want to win this one. My average rating when fielding my best team is usually 89/90. My best team is currently 100% with a few sitting at 90%+ fit. Edinson Cavani will be 100% fit and doing damage up front I hope.

What strategy and tactics would you recommend?

Thanks and I look forward to your responses.

Hi there' date='

I'd like some advice on beating the following strategy and tactics.

[img']http://s9.postimage.org/vm310lzen/Tactics.jpg[/img]

So this guy has NEVER changed his setup and for good reason, he's lost just 1 game out of the last 10 (We're 10 games in to this season) and sits top of the table. I am desperate for a win as I have lost 5 games this season, Won 4 and Drawn 1, sit in 13th position with 13 points. I am supposed to be pushing for promotion as I finished 6th last season and was narrowly beaten in the play-offs. I need to iron out my tactics against unmanaged teams, but this is just 1 of maybe 5-10 games I'll play against Human opponents this season.

Okay, so my usual setup against a player would usually be a 4-2-3-1. I have found it be very effective in the past and won many games with it. It has not really let me down this season either, but I really want to win this one. My average rating when fielding my best team is usually 89/90. My best team is currently 100% with a few sitting at 90%+ fit. Edinson Cavani will be 100% fit and doing damage up front I hope.

What strategy and tactics would you recommend?

Thanks and I look forward to your responses.

Against 4411 I would use 433 wingers, fast tempo, attacking, press all over

Tried it again in a friendly' date=' final 15 against 3-5-2 AC Milan, got 2-0 goals that period, playmaker Ribery to target man Robben (the rear forwards, not the CF). Got 2 more friendlies pre-season, I'll try again.[/quote']

Yeah I find that with the 3421, if you set the number 9 as target man, the number 10 and 11 gets tons of goals :)

Thanks Hyina, I'll be put out a team to suit that formation. I'm placing my faith in your knowledge! I'll post the result after the match on Saturday evening.

Edit:

What play style options would you recommend? I would usually go with Tight Marking, Counter Attacking and Men Behind Ball.

Thanks Hyina' date=' I'll be put out a team to suit that formation. I'm placing my faith in your knowledge! I'll post the result after the match on Saturday evening.

Edit:

What play style options would you recommend? I would usually go with Tight Marking, Counter Attacking and Men Behind Ball.[/quote']

Mixed passing, to go with the three you've mentioned. If you have a 93+AM/CM I would also use use playmaker, same goes for targetman

Just a quick question guys, is it good or not good to change your formation every game? if i look at the other teams formation and then counter it with my formation and i do the same for the next game does that mean i am changing formations to many times? because really if you look at it that's what you will be doing?

thanks lads.

Mixed passing' date=' to go with the three you've mentioned. If you have a 93+AM/CM I would also use use playmaker, same goes for targetman[/quote']

I don't have any 93 rated AM/CM in my team, but I still use playmaker and it's quite success :D

Just a quick question guys' date=' is it good or not good to change your formation every game? if i look at the other teams formation and then counter it with my formation and i do the same for the next game does that mean i am changing formations to many times? because really if you look at it that's what you will be doing?

[/color']thanks lads.

I keep changing my formation from one match to another, as to suit my opponent's tactics. and I'm being on the 3rd place in a pretty competitive gw :D

I always have used the 4-2-3-1 against 4-4-2 and I always have won all matches...=/

I just lost from 4-4-2 by using 4-2-3-1. I guess it also depends on your tactics and player selection.

I just lost from 4-4-2 by using 4-2-3-1. I guess it also depends on your tactics and player selection.

is it al about the player on the 7...see how the play ,if the play whit a cm-dm-rm-rm/w on the 7 play also whit a rm/cm on the 7 thourgh the center in normal or def. styl that work for me..9/10 game's playmaker one of the Cm/Dm's ,targetman the 10 Am.if not playing whit Rm,Cm,etc.I play whit Am/w normal styl..work pretty good in my team,and don't have the 90+ players..;)

Riferimento: Counter formations

Hi guys, i need a wizard of football tactics :D

What's happening to me this time I had never, I'll explain:

This is my team

GK: Akinfeev

Def: Piszczek, Hummels, Badstuber, Sakho, Alaba, (De Rossi)

Mid: Isla, Asamoah, De Rossi, Yaya Tourè, Fabregas, Kroos

FW: Tevez, Reus, Higuain

I had only 10 points in their last 10 games.

The amazing thing is that statistics have always been on my side, I happened to lose 3-4 games in a row by 20 shots against 3.

I tried using the 3-5-2, the 4-3-3w, the 4-2-3-1, the 5-4-1 ... nothing to do!

How do I do!?:(

is it al about the player on the 7...see how the play ' date='if the play whit a cm-dm-rm-rm/w on the 7 play also whit a rm/cm on the 7 thourgh the center in normal or def. styl that work for me..9/10 game's playmaker one of the Cm/Dm's ,targetman the 10 Am.if not playing whit Rm,Cm,etc.I play whit Am/w normal styl..work pretty good in my team,and don't have the 90+ players..;)[/quote']

I only try using AM as targetman when the rating is >90. if the AM's rating is lower than the CF's, which one should be used? for example in 4-2-3-1?

Hi guys' date=' i need a wizard of football tactics :D

What's happening to me this time I had never, I'll explain:

This is my team

GK: Akinfeev

Def: Piszczek, Hummels, Badstuber, Sakho, Alaba, (De Rossi)

Mid: Isla, Asamoah, De Rossi, Yaya Tourè, Fabregas, Kroos

FW: Tevez, Reus, Higuain

I had only 10 points in their last 10 games.

The amazing thing is that statistics have always been on my side, I happened to lose 3-4 games in a row by 20 shots against 3.

I tried using the 3-5-2, the 4-3-3w, the 4-2-3-1, the 5-4-1 ... nothing to do!

How do I do!?:([/quote']

what about your opponent side? is it an unmanaged club? or they use various formations?

I'd use 3-5-2,

Sakho - Hummels - Badstuber

--------- De Rossi

Isla - Fabregas - Kroos - Asamoah

-------- Tevez - Higuain

Attacking mentality, short passing, normal tempo, own half pressure.

Tight marking, counter attack, and Fabregas as the playmaker.

how come you don't have any winger? :confused:

Riferimento: Re: Counter formations

I only try using AM as targetman when the rating is >90. if the AM's rating is lower than the CF's' date=' which one should be used? for example in 4-2-3-1?

what about your opponent side? is it an unmanaged club? or they use various formations?

I'd use 3-5-2,

Sakho - Hummels - Badstuber

--------- De Rossi

Isla - Fabregas - Kroos - Asamoah

-------- Tevez - Higuain

Attacking mentality, short passing, normal tempo, own half pressure.

Tight marking, counter attack, and Fabregas as the playmaker.

how come you don't have any winger? :confused:[/quote']

Reus is a winger ans Isla with Asamoah could play in 3-5-2, 4-2-3-1 etc...

Why don't you use Tourè as a starter?

Anyway, we are talking about a custom.

Re: Riferimento: Re: Counter formations

Reus is a winger ans Isla with Asamoah could play in 3-5-2' date=' 4-2-3-1 etc...

Why don't you use Tourè as a starter?

Anyway, we are talking about a custom.[/quote']

ah, I just forgot they don't have wings anymore in the game. just AM, M, F, etc.

well, Toure could be the back up for De Rossi. there you have 3 central mids. with your team quality, I don't think that you need 2 defensive midfielder.

I'm confused what kind of playing style should I use if I'm going to counter a team with -2 rating from me' date=' they play normal 4-4-2 but are managed and i'm going to play 3-4-2-1, however I don't understand the Diagonal lines and what kind of target man etc :confused:[/quote']

I'd use either 4-2-3-1 or 3-5-2. if they play normal and your team rating is higher, I'd play with attacking mentality and normal tempo with short passing. use playmaker, tight marking, and counter attack. arrows aren't necessary.