Hyina

Counter formations

Re: Counter formations

Lol I actually played a match against a 5-4-1 last night using 3-5-2 with arrows on wingers. Lost 3-0. o.o

Try another safer formation maybe?

Went around searching for the match report. Ok so this are the stats. Managed to win 4-1.

Possession

49% 51%

Total Shots

23 12

Shots On Target

9 10

Corners

5 3

Yellow Cards

1 0

Red Cards

0 0

The left side belongs to me. Note that my opponent is using the default sm tactics

Went around searching for the match report. Ok so this are the stats. Managed to win 4-1.

Possession

49% 51%

Total Shots

23 12

Shots On Target

9 10

Corners

5 3

Yellow Cards

1 0

Red Cards

0 0

The left side belongs to me. Note that my opponent is using the default sm tactics

That must make a lot of difference. My opponent had forward arrows on all mids and played direct attacking.

My stats are the ones on the right.

Possession

53% 47%

Total Shots

17 14

Shots On Target

9 7

Corners

4 4

Yellow Cards

1 1

Red Cards

0 0

hi ' date=' what tactic should i use against

4-4-2 ?

4-2-3-1 ?

and

4-4-2 (normal) ? please a little help m8s :)[/quote']

3-5-2 against 4-4-2, 4-4-2 against 4-2-3-1.

and what tactic against 4-2-4 and 4-1-3-2 :o

against 4-2-4, I'll use 4 defenders. I used 3-5-2 and got sacked 0-3 :mad:

4-1-3-2, maybe 4-2-3-1.

anybody has found any safe formation to beat unmanaged teams which use random formations?

and what tactic against 4-2-4 and 4-1-3-2 :o

I'm a big fan of 3-5-2 with 2 arrows on the 2 wingers and when I came across teams that uses 4-2-4 and 4-1-3-2, I managed to beat them by a clear 2 goals or more. But note that I usually have an average 1-2 rating point higher than my opponent.

Just another example of "brilliant" the game really is:

Game 1: 4-2-3-1 against 4-2-4 : 3-0

Game 2: 4-2-3-1 against 4-2-4 : 0-1 (and not a chance until the end of the game !)

Well there you have it, tactics don't matter. But nevermind, keep buying those credits. :)

I have these players at my first team and i am looking for a good formation and instructions!!! I don't know what formation choose. I used 5 - 3 - 2 and my results 9-5-9. I think is not good cause i am at 12position with many teams rating less than mine in front of me :(:(:(. Any help pleaseeeeeeeeee

Also i have many young and low rating players who have been bought by me to help me earn money!!! Does the overall rating counts for my results???

LLORIS, Hugo

ALBA, Jordi

MARTÍNEZ, Javi

RAMI, Adil

RICHARDS, Micah

RANOCCHIA, Andrea

BONUCCI, Leonardo

BOTÍA, Alberto

MIKEL, John Obi

BENDER, Sven

RODWELL, Jack

GÜNDOĞAN, İlkay

WILLIAN, Borges

MUNIAIN, Iker

PASTORE, Javier

RODRIGUEZ, James

GAMEIRO, Kévin

FALCAO, Radamel

DAMIÃO, Leandro

KLEBER, Pinheiro

3-5-2 against 4-4-2' date=' 4-4-2 against 4-2-3-1.

against 4-2-4, I'll use 4 defenders. I used 3-5-2 and got sacked 0-3 :mad:

4-1-3-2, maybe 4-2-3-1.

anybody has found any safe formation to beat unmanaged teams which use random formations?[/quote']

against 4-2-2-2 i always use 4-3-2-1 , and i always won by 6-7 , my ronaldo had 4 "10 rating" followed. and against 4-3-3 (normal) i always use 4-3-3 wngers and won by 4,5 :)

I have these players at my first team and i am looking for a good formation and instructions!!! I don't know what formation choose. I used 5 - 3 - 2 and my results 9-5-9. I think is not good cause i am at 12position with many teams rating less than mine in front of me :(:(:(. Any help pleaseeeeeeeeee

Also i have many young and low rating players who have been bought by me to help me earn money!!! Does the overall rating counts for my results???

LLORIS' date=' Hugo

ALBA, Jordi

MARTÍNEZ, Javi

RAMI, Adil

RICHARDS, Micah

RANOCCHIA, Andrea

BONUCCI, Leonardo

BOTÍA, Alberto

MIKEL, John Obi

BENDER, Sven

RODWELL, Jack

GÜNDOĞAN, İlkay

WILLIAN, Borges

MUNIAIN, Iker

PASTORE, Javier

RODRIGUEZ, James

GAMEIRO, Kévin

FALCAO, Radamel

DAMIÃO, Leandro

KLEBER, Pinheiro[/quote']

Mate, the game engine doesn't really care about formation or ratings, it's very random and I think it also has some sort of way-over-the-top "catch-up logic" in there too (i.e. if you score a goal, a few minutes later so do the opponents). The final score may vary from one formation to another, but ultimately if you win or lose is just down to luck, much like throwing a dice.

Maybe the counter formations presented on the first page here used to work sometime ago, but right now they're useless. You can just try any formation, strap some arrows all over the place and hope for the best. But don't forget to buy some credits, game devs love it when you do that !

I must admit I thought this game had potential, but the more I stick around, the more I realise it's just some other comercial c**p for kids.

You sure? I know a lot of people just type up anything for the sake of it.So your saying it works for you against 3-5-2?

Nowadays we use 3-5-2 to counter 4-3-3 wingers :P Though 4-3-3 wingers still win sometimes. :o

Still kinda risky if you use 4-3-3 wingers.

Hyina mentioned 4-5-1 defensive before I think. With back arrows on 6 and 8 plus a forward arrow on 10. :/

Just another example of "brilliant" the game really is:

Game 1: 4-2-3-1 against 4-2-4 : 3-0

Game 2: 4-2-3-1 against 4-2-4 : 0-1 (and not a chance until the end of the game !)

Well there you have it' date=' tactics don't matter. But nevermind, keep buying those credits. :)[/quote']

such a defeatist and pessimistic attitude, if you have nothing constructive to say then just don't say anything. Have you ever thought that it may be down to your tactical naivety? I know of a lot of managers who are constantly in the top 2 in a lot of my set ups and that is down to there tactical ability and not a 'random game engine' as you put it. Some people just have what it takes and some don't, seems like you fall into the latter category.

Nowadays we use 3-5-2 to counter 4-3-3 wingers :P Though 4-3-3 wingers still win sometimes. :o

Still kinda risky if you use 4-3-3 wingers.

Hyina mentioned 4-5-1 defensive before I think. With back arrows on 6 and 8 plus a forward arrow on 10. :/

That's what I like to see very well explained. ReppeD!