Counter formations

Re: Counter formations

If you're playing 3 backs' date=' de rossi is better because he fits in all def position and DM position.

On the other hand, if you play 4 backs, chellini may be better as he can play as D(L), the position de rossi can't play as.[/quote']

what about the other players? that is my focus:

Gustavo Luiz -90

Laurent Koscielny-90

Jerome Boateng---90

Domenico Criscito-90

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Counter formations Updated Version!!!: In my experience at managing and also general comprehension of tactics, I think that: To counter 4-4-2, I would use 3-4-2-1 with diagonal arrows on player

In this thread I will tell you which formations counter which. This is a simple, down to earth thread, easy for everyone to use. Enjoy

Re: Counter formations Well the 4-2-3-1 formation may be very strong, but one thing a team needs is good full backs to make it strong. Worse if the person uses counter attacks, because it leaves it v

Posted Images

I just wonder....goalkeepers can't play outfield right? But in my gameworld it was possible, even though he had players that he could play instead. And the stupidest part?, THERE WERE 2 GOAL KEEPERS. LEGIT.

That is how Bordeuax beat FC Porto. (***) (don't believe this? go to game world ID 69281, and you will find out that Bordeaux also beat Barcelona, Real Madrid, Internazionale, AC MIlan, Juventus, Chelsea....etc.)

5308227_orig.jpg

I just wonder....goalkeepers can't play outfield right? But in my gameworld it was possible' date=' even though he had players that he could play instead. And the stupidest part?, THERE WERE 2 GOAL KEEPERS. LEGIT.

That is how Bordeuax beat FC Porto. (***)

[img']http://1234downloads.weebly.com/uploads/9/5/8/7/9587301/5308227_orig.jpg[/img]

Ye, happened to me aswell, one of my regular players was on a red card, but i didnt change it, so the game put a random player to replace the disqualified player, and it put my 2nd GK (which actully scored in that game xD)

Its really random and it happens when a player of your current 11 is injured or disqualified, the game just puts a random player instead, but honestly i dont know what criteria the game uses to decide which player to put.

Ye' date=' happened to me aswell, one of my regular players was on a red card, but i didnt change it, so the game put a random player to replace the disqualified player, and it put my 2nd GK (which actully scored in that game xD)

Its really random and it happens when a player of your current 11 is injured or disqualified, the game just puts a random player instead, but honestly i dont know what criteria the game uses to decide which player to put.[/quote']

This was the starting formation, the formation and line up at 0 minutes. It was not a subsitute.

This was the starting formation' date=' the formation and line up at 0 minutes. It was not a subsitute.[/quote']

Maybe his starting formation doesn't have a player that fits the position so the game engine helped him to pick one. :P A worse one.

what about the other players? that is my focus:

Gustavo Luiz -90

Laurent Koscielny-90

Jerome Boateng---90

Domenico Criscito-90

Mate, as far as the game engine is concerned they should all yield the same results. They're all rated 90.

If you want to know the better ones of the lot (in real life), take tigerdon's advice and have a look at their attributes on soccerwiki. :/ But I doubt it has any difference on the game. :o

If anything, Boateng and Gustavo could get 91 in the next review. :/

Maybe his starting formation doesn't have a player that fits the position so the game engine helped him to pick one. :P A worse one.

It was a MANAGED team with no injuries' date=' and only one suspension (that was one of the FORWARDS). This is why I think that this is extremely unusual.

[img']http://1234downloads.weebly.com/uploads/9/5/8/7/9587301/5308227_orig.jpg[/img]

It was a MANAGED team with no injuries' date=' and only one suspension (that was one of the FORWARDS). This is why I think that this is extremely unusual.

[/quote']

What I said.

He probably set a player who's not a right back in the right back position. And having no right back in his team the game engine just picked a player and slotted him in. And the replacement happened to be a keeper.

Pretty much the same way his no. 5 and 6 are messed up. :rolleyes:

There's nothing unusual about the SM match engine being silly. :P

I need help urgently.

I'm playing for a championship very disputed, and I'm currently in last, what tactics would you use this team?

Landreau

Christian Fuchs

Bruno Alves

Gary Cahill

Nicolas Pareja

Joris Mathijsen

Henrique Buss

Andoni Iraola

João Pereira

Scholes

Cristian Ledesma

Igor Denisov

João Moutinho

Axel Witsel

Kim Kallstrom

Jadson Rodrigues

Jeferson Farfan

Hatem Ben Arfa

Giaccherini

Lisandro Lopez

Lukas Podolski

Rodrigo Palacio

Ola Toivonen

Jimmy Briand

Pablo Osvaldo

Nikica Jelavic

Mattia Destro

Thanks!

What I said.

He probably set a player who's not a right back in the right back position. And having no right back in his team the game engine just picked a player and slotted him in. And the replacement happened to be a keeper.

Pretty much the same way his no. 5 and 6 are messed up. :rolleyes:

There's nothing unusual about the SM match engine being silly. :P

you have a point there. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::)

i played 4-5-1 defensive against normal 4-4-2. both team managed and both same rating or my team +1 and i won 5-0 with my sevilla. what happened? i was very suprised because my team doesnt win many games

same goes to me i defeated a managed arsenal team that used 4-1-3-2 with 4-5-1 offense by 4-1.By the way my team was liverpool and his team rating is 2 points more than my team:rolleyes::rolleyes: