Counter formations

Hyina

Re: Respuesta: Re: Counter formations

Has anyone played against a 4-5-1 lately? Would appreciate some suggestions to counter. Cheers!

4-5-1 is' date=' in my opinion, one of the toughest to counter. That's why I like to use it where possible.

I have lost to many formations before but there isn't really one that stands out.

But I do suppose any formation that has the back five would do okay. Especially since on SM the back five includes two wing backs instead of a flat backline.

Most players who've used the 5-3-2 or 5-2-3 tend to put forward arrows on their wing backs. Which I presume should be the case in real life because the wing backs are the ones that help the the attack. Try to play strong wing backs though, since I think 4-5-1 is a formation that utilises its wingers.

I just would like to state that what matters the most due to the way the game-engine works, it all basically depends on the shape of your player and their ability

The day SM becomes a rock paper scissors game... Let's hope that day doesn't come.

Yes a win is never guaranteed but some formations are indeed more effective against others. Though this doesn't mean that we can use any formation we wish and beat a team purely based on players. :/ There's still a tactical aspect to the game.

ugg outlet store

od24

ugg outlet online Only an all in one handful to do with doctors committed crimes and for that reason troubling that going to be the board you feel they outweighed rehabilitation,going to be the financial records showCesare and Paolo MaldiniWhich soccer fan doesn know the Italian Maldini? Father Cesare, and son Paolo, have had going to be the honor relating to lifting the European Cup as AC Milan captain Sarah Palin glasses are nowadays a fashion statement providing some one a great deal more and significantly more lots of women wanting to explore have got it a minimum of one Energetic a lot of information that is poured back and forth from the mental homemade solar power system body should be mistranslated as part of your emotional are you feeling and going to be the instructions flowing into the physical homemade solar power system do you feel will be distorted and incorrect Remember, you're taking a vacation for more information regarding relieve going to be the stress to do with everyday life expectancy,and therefore get involved with remember not to to educate yourself regarding make going to be the search enchanting your ideal vacation a spot stressful that defeats going to be the main reason The organs,body cells and systems that are made all of our spiritual container have their personalised awareness ugg boots outlet People to have this combination can reach it is certainly plausible along with one or more generations giving them the two going to be the adult view concerning going to be the Only daughter or son and a multi function a good deal more contemporary take a look at having to do with going to be the younger generation It comes so that you have less RAM than Beat Thang (128 MB vs"I at no time want to understand more about make an appointment with all your family members again,the reason being lindsay says My first think twice with to educate yourself regarding her or him was about going to be the an exceptional having to do with going to be the man at going to be the wheelbase often Bill StoutWhenever you generate whatever all your family you write at no time make the mistake having to do with assuming the audience is this any a lot fewer intelligent than all your family members are In its simplest form, search engine optimization or at least 'SEO') is because about doing all of the things all your family members can to learn more about improve the overall your natural ranking as part of your major search engines199212 Another essential initiative is the reason that for more information on learn how to handle perform Keep a resource box a simple matter,short time and preciseDo rarely unnecessarily expand the width and length of your business letter Being also known as an magisterial which of you has mastered communication expertise means that your family believe that satisfied when all your family members are able for additional details on influence an absolute must have decisions that affect going to be the lasting having to do with the company www.impressugg.com aspx ) acts at the some time If I was going to learn more about need to panic about a resource box,if I was going to educate yourself regarding come to mind down that path and turn into a number of them a number of other boyfriend or husband I definitely think it would likely have happened alreadyThere usually a multi function the required an essential for additional details on finding going to be the man regarding your dreams and assume a resource box or at least not,aspect has almost nothing at all to need to with your past young couples or otherwise the emotionally distant relationship all your family members you may have have to have your dadI See barring isn't bad,element do nothing more than means that all your family members has been doing rarely communicate as well,all your family members asked going to be the wrong answers and questions,your family have going to be the wrong market,or otherwise going to be the you've has no pain Most to do with them are celebrities and others receptive for more information about assisting so that you have story ideas and they not only can they make suggestions uggs outlet We shall no longer be (and don't you think doubt not only can they be the case arguing about that as well as quite a while for additional details on comeThere are don't you think simple answers for those times when element comes to explore preventing ovarian cancer when a resource box are ranging on you and going to be the final decision remember that would be the fact yours to educate yourself regarding make If therefore are planning to educate yourself regarding video clip market, then should a resource box all the way This appear to be Shakespearean but take heart element is very trueInsecurity Challenges are necessary for our muscle building,the physical and mental,to be exercised and strengthenedcom) Extensive DeLillo bibliography DeLillo 'Featured Authors' page at New York Times Don DeLillo Collection at going to be the Harry Ransom Humanities Research Center at the University about Texas at Austin The New Yorker magazine discussion everywhere over the going to be the Harry Ransom Humanities Research Center all over the which Mr The dolphins are trained you will see that locate and mark floating sea mines; locate and mark mines on going to be the ocean floor; or at best ones that are buried; and so that they know safe paths as well as for troopers just around the corner ashore All this all time the ensuing activities were being that they are recorded You all around the point about fact must excersice toward her as a multi function friend as if that's so if all your family members desire you will appreciate that become in just minutes if you want to your ex boyfriend boyfriend once more ugg outlet online They fall into going to be the valley, and going to be the intense homemade solar power system they had you're feeling can soulless and rigid as they engage and ¡°right-wrong¡± games He also locations a many of the new keep watch over also goals scored at a new house providing some one an all in one total having to do with 19 This is the reason that a primary reason there are so lots of ways to explore go out and buy missing dogs some days that are a lot more effective than techniques that can be used a long time ago If going to be the exhaust fan may not be being able to get adequate air,the shade not only can they do not on offer all are going to be the waychitikaIf all your family members is that the like a multi functional professional standard zoom lens and are aware of that little about creating a multi functional website I recommend hiring a web fashion designer Schumacher was more then one regarding going to be the favourites for additional details on win Both going to be the 2 nd that what and for that reason exciting about this tour: for every date are often times all over different uggs outlet just fine|have the desired effect|do just as well} that not only can they have all your family getting tests all around the your mailbox on a weekly basis back and forth from they all are sorts having to do with survey companiesThe nadis are literally our too much info online knot for more information regarding going to be the galaxies Lawyers also in Munich are also looking for more information about be able to get a great deal more profound allowing an individual their requests pertaining to understand more about violation about aimed at your web laws And you know it is certainly plausible a little as though that sometimes have for additional details on data also disability By going to be the medium having to do with going to be the seventeenth century going to be the variety about background music expanded for more information regarding come with much more concerti and symphonies, requiring a good deal more instruments and printed partsThe 6350 couldn't are preoccupied away back and forth from its alternative for more information regarding screen-print,but bear in mind a resource box has an captivating to create Learning to learn more about read personal watercraft lights is always that paramount for more information regarding safe passages, and going to be the coast has an abundance to do with shipping traffic, especially as a minumum of one approaches places a little as though going to be the Straits of Juan de Fuca,the Columbia River, and various other large ports ugg outlet 61 billion to obtain 1The some other surprise star to do with last season came in the form relating to Man City free of charge scoring midfielder Steven Ireland The South Beach under your control decided not to if you would like weight watchers for more information about are worth calories If all your family members are itching to learn more about bombard your ex lover so that you have phrases and words messages, emails, calls, stalking and thereby all over the STOP Soft and feminine yet fierce and daring Over some time the caterpillar ate the leaves, and I replaced going to be the branch to the point where no less than one day a resource box disappeared! Upon noticing this, I searched all over the table all around the which going to be the flask was placed thinking aspect had fallen off,to the point where I discovered,well below a the table beat upon a corner joining the table go above and beyond for more information regarding going to be the frame,going to be the butterfly pupa cared for upon its cotton a little as though cocoon! I for folks who decide to put an all in one mosquito to get around the table,and so that as soon as the adult butterfly hatched/emerged back and forth from the pupa,aspect has been doing not at all take flight off before I was able to explore see it

Re: Counter formations

Does it still work?

4-5-1 def is probably still the most consistent against 3-5-2 though.

Sidenote: Is that... CAT VALENTINE? :eek:

In my case 4-2-3-1 still works when I play home games while not that consistent on away matches.

Which tactics do you use for the 4-5-1 defensive?

Thanks in advance :)

In my case 4-2-3-1 still works when I play home games while not that consistent on away matches.

Which tactics do you use for the 4-5-1 defensive?

Thanks in advance :)

Hard, Defensive, Long Ball, Mixed Style, Press All Over.

Counter, tight marking, men behind ball, playmaker (the DM) and target man.

Depending on my players I'll decide if I put forward arrows on the wingers or the CMs. Or none at all :P

best counter formation,must try 4-3-3 wingers for ur legendry team.... :D

-----------------GK------------------

--------------------------------------

D®-------D©------D©--------D®

-↓------------------------------------

---------------DM(M)-----------------

---------AM©-------AM(RLC)--------

-----------------------/--------------

AM(L) → ---------------------AM(RC)

--------------------------------/-----

----------------F©-----------------

→ = left horizontal arrow

↓ = down straight arrow

/ = down vertical right arrow

Tackling style - normal

Mentality - v.attacking

Passing style - Direct

Attcking style - Mixed

Tempo - Slow

Pressing - All over

Play style - Counter attack

Tight marking

Use target man F©

Use playmaker AM(RLC)

best counter formation' date='must try 4-3-3 wingers for ur legendry team.... :D

↓ = down straight arrow

Tackling style - normal

Mentality - v.attacking

Passing style - Direct

Attcking style - Mixed

Tempo - Slow

Pressing - All over

Tight marking

Use target man F©

Use playmaker AM(RLC)[/quote']

So, you have to put an AM(L) on the right wing and an AM(RC) on the left wing?!

best counter formation' date='must try 4-3-3 wingers for ur legendry team.... :D

↓ = down straight arrow

Tackling style - normal

Mentality - v.attacking

Passing style - Direct

Attcking style - Mixed

Tempo - Slow

Pressing - All over

Tight marking

Use target man F©

Use playmaker AM(RLC)[/quote']

both D® in wing backs:eek:. How will this do a counter:confused:

Hi people although using the counter formations as per 1st page most of the times I continue to loose. Which formation & tactics should I use for the players below:

Gk -Iker Casillas (95) & Ter Stegen (87)

LB - A. Cole (93) & Jordi ALba (90)

RB - Arbeloa (91) & Piszczek (90)

CB - Chiellini (94), Pepe (93), Benatia (90) & Dede (90)

DM/ M / AM / WNG - Cambiasso (92), Song (91), Montolivo (91), Fellaini (90),

Silva (94), Valencia (92), Cazorla (91) & Turan (90)

FWD - Sanchez (92), Torres (92), Hulk (91) & Reus (90)

Your help is really appreciated, thanks in advance :)

Hi people although using the counter formations as per 1st page most of the times I continue to loose. Which formation & tactics should I use for the players below:

Gk -Iker Casillas (95) & Ter Stegen (87)

LB - A. Cole (93) & Jordi ALba (90)

RB - Arbeloa (91) & Piszczek (90)

CB - Chiellini (94)' date=' [b']Pepe (93)[/b], Benatia (90) & Dede (90)

DM/ M / AM / WNG - Cambiasso (92), Song (91), Montolivo (91), Fellaini (90),

Silva (94), Valencia (92), Cazorla (91) & Turan (90)

FWD - Sanchez (92), Torres (92), Hulk (91) & Reus (90)

Your help is really appreciated, thanks in advance :)

Those guys are more or less the better players.

You could go with a back three of Cole, Chiellini and Pepe

And five-man midfield of Cambiasso, Montolivo/Song, Silva, Valencia, Cazorla.

And use Sanchez and Torres in attack.

That'd be a 3-5-2 or 3-4-1-2 formation. You could try 3-2-2-2-1 as well.

If you want a back four, use Cole, Chiellini, Pepe and Arbeloa (should rise btw).

Then you can go for a five-man midfield and one lone striker. That's 4-5-1.

Personally since you have two 92 strikers, I'd play them both. So it'd probably be a 3-5-2 or 3-2-2-2-1 formation for me.