Eriksen

Lars Bender

Howedes

Ranocchia

And some 89s on loan like

Alvaro Dominguez

El sharaawy

Asap reply needed :) thx

2. Because you have players like Lamela' date=' Isco, Eriksen, El Shaarawy in your 90s. They are risers & should be getting concerns because they will fall team morale if they do so.[/i']

Re: Counter formations

2. Because you have players like Lamela' date=' Isco, Eriksen, El Shaarawy in your 90s. They are risers & should be getting concerns because they will fall team morale if they do so.[/i']

Thx :)

How about

Current main team

Casillas

Ramos

Busquets

De Rossi

Alonso

Ronaldo

Xavi

Benzema

Villa

Ozil

Subs

Muller

Di Maria

Marcelo

Modric

Arbeloa

Coentrao

Sahin

El sharaawy

:)

Ok, so i have started the season with 7 points from 6 games which is simply not good enough, i have been using a 3-5-2 and it looks to not be working for me this season, so i have decided to try counter opp formation from now on and see if that is the key.

My next match is agianst man city who ironically are using the same tacitcs but are 12 points to the good.

Man City Tactics

t4wtoo.jpg

So im going to try play to the wings and bypass his midfield, this is my sugessted formation and tactic

My Tactics

35a9iqr.png

142vcz7.png

Any suggestions or help is greatly appreciated

How to counter a 3-4-1-2' date=' offensive and hard tackling, fast tempo ...

I would be using a 4-5-1 ...[/quote']

Ok' date=' so i have started the season with 7 points from 6 games which is simply not good enough, i have been using a 3-5-2 and it looks to not be working for me this season, so i have decided to try counter opp formation from now on and see if that is the key.

My next match is agianst man city who ironically are using the same tacitcs but are 12 points to the good.[/quote']

against 3-4-1-2 and 3-5-2, especially against 3 defenders, I've tried using 4-2-3-1 with forward arrows on the winger few times. it has variable result. wins, draws, and loses.

Updated Version!!!:

In my experience at managing and also general comprehension of tactics' date=' I think that:

To counter 5-3-2, use 3-2-2-2-1 or 4-3-3 wingers

Note, if you have used this advice and lost a game, please post it in this thread so I can have a careful look and maybe change it.

NOTE NOTE: It seems that after SM changed, the counters have mostly stopped working as well as before, as randomisation has been added chance results are more likely to happen (i.e. 352 might not thrash a 442 and 433 wingers might lose to 352 etc.) if you encounter such results post the report here and me and fellow forumers will help you out :)

So i just played a team who consistently plays with a 5-3-2 formation every game. I have never seen anyone play with this formation every game like him.

So i went with a 3-2-2-2-1 instead of the 4-3-3 wingers. Because i was looking through his schedule, and he beat most all the teams that played 4-3-3 wingers against him and also had more possession, shots, corners, all of it. So i thought 4-3-3 wingers wouldnt work so i tried the 3-2-2-2-1.

RESULTS: I got beat 4-2. And not only did he beat me but his possession, shots, ect. were all significantly higher than mine. We had pretty even teams as well.

I wouldnt consider either of these formations to counter a 5-3-2.

I did notice while looking through his schedule he had trouble playing agaisnt teams with a 4-1-3-2 formation. He lost many games against this formation and was always lower on possession and shots.

I should have went with my instinct and played a 4-1-3-2 and probably would have won. Instead i read this forum and it lost me the game.... :mad:

So i just played a team who consistently plays with a 5-3-2 formation every game. I have never seen anyone play with this formation every game like him.

So i went with a 3-2-2-2-1 instead of the 4-3-3 wingers. Because i was looking through his schedule' date=' and he beat most all the teams that played 4-3-3 wingers against him and also had more possession, shots, corners, all of it. So i thought 4-3-3 wingers wouldnt work so i tried the 3-2-2-2-1.

RESULTS: I got beat 4-2. And not only did he beat me but his possession, shots, ect. were all significantly higher than mine. We had pretty even teams as well.

I wouldnt consider either of these formations to counter a 5-3-2.

I did notice while looking through his schedule he had trouble playing agaisnt teams with a 4-1-3-2 formation. He lost many games against this formation and was always lower on possession and shots.

I should have went with my instinct and played a 4-1-3-2 and probably would have won. Instead i read this forum and it lost me the game.... :mad:[/quote']

I wouldn't have used 4-1-3-2 nor 4-3-3 wingers nor 3-2-2-2-1.

If he constantly used 3-5-2, and your team is about the same rating, I would use 3-5-2 too facing him, BUT

1. Use Very Attacking is his Defense is poor (88-91 rating)

2. Use Defensive is he got many good strikers (92+)

Overall, I would use 3-5-2 too, + very attacking.

Give him a taste of his own medicine. :D

Hope this helps...

What formation' date=' tactics and instructions should I use against a 92 rated team (+2 than my team) which uses 4-2-3-1 formation regularly?

Also want to know the same against a 4-4-2 formation of an evenly rated team?

Any help will be deeply appreciated.[/quote']

4-2-2-2 works best over both of these.

What formation' date=' tactics and instructions should I use against a 92 rated team ( 2 than my team) which uses 4-2-3-1 formation regularly?

Also want to know the same against a 4-4-2 formation of an evenly rated team?

Any help will be deeply appreciated.[/quote']

4-2-2-2 works best over both of these.

I need to win or draw against a team that plays the 4-2-4 with normal instructions and has an average of 93. My team average is 90. Will this 4-3-3 wingers formation work? What should be my player and team instructions? Please respond, this game could win me the title.

Ter Stegen

Boateng Papadodulopolus Matip Alba

Alaba

Asamoah Jovetic

Isco Eriksen

Cavani

I need to win or draw against a team that plays the 4-2-4 with normal instructions and has an average of 93. My team average is 90. Will this 4-3-3 wingers formation work? What should be my player and team instructions? Please respond' date=' this game could win me the title.

[center']Ter Stegen

Boateng Papadodulopolus Matip Alba

Alaba

Asamoah Jovetic

Isco Eriksen

Cavani

[/center]

That's a tough one. It's really hard to beat teams who are +3 more.

Since he has higher ranking than you and since your best player is Cavani, I would personally go with 451 in this game hoping to dominate possession and may be have Cavani (Target Man) score a goal assisted by Jovetic (AMC - Play Maker).

I would start with 'Normal' mentality and then create to rules at 60 minutes. If Winning, change to defensive and if Losing change to attacking and put a forward arrow to Jovetic (AMC).

That's a tough one. It's really hard to beat teams who are +3 more.

Since he has higher ranking than you and since your best player is Cavani' date=' I would personally go with 451 in this game hoping to dominate possession and may be have Cavani (Target Man) score a goal assisted by Jovetic (AMC - Play Maker)[/quote']

Thanks for the suggestion! Besides "use playmaker" and "use target man", what other instructions do you recommend? Could a 4-2-3-1 also work?

Thanks for the suggestion! Besides "use playmaker" and "use target man"' date=' what other instructions do you recommend? Could a 4-2-3-1 also work?[/quote']

I think 4231 is an attacking 451 to be honest. It might work, but I think against a much stronger opponent, it is better to think defensively. May be if at 60 and you're losing, change to it.

Play style= Counter-attack' date=' use target man, use playmaker, tight marking?[/quote']

I personally don't use these (counter attack - offside - men behind the ball - tight marking). Since you will have much more players in midfield and they are all 90+, you can go with 'Short' passing. Tempo can change with Mentality (Normal/Normal - Attack/Fast - Defend/Slow).

I personally don't use these (counter attack - offside - men behind the ball - tight marking). Since you will have much more players in midfield and they are all 90+' date=' you can go with 'Short' passing. Tempo can change with Mentality (Normal/Normal - Attack/Fast - Defend/Slow).[/quote']

Thanks again for the help. I'll let you know how the game goes. :D

Hi everyone! This is the second time i ask for help here, hope someone can help me :)

The thing is that i can't figure out the best formation for my team :/ the tournament just started and i got beaten by an unmanaged lille (average 88) and by a chelsea (91) that the manager doesn't login for about 20 days. I've been using 3-5-2 but i can't make it work, which team/player instructions should i use?

Thanks in advance!

jRuUhLEZUVBrW.PNG