gogo's.Signatures+Avatars

gogo

Riferimento: Re: gogo's.Signatures+Avatars

hey mate' date=' any chance i can get a daniel agger sig? work your magic with it :P

would like it to say veg somewhere, and dagger as well . thanks[/quote']

Hi mate sorry but I dont understand because I'm italian and I understand english not very well...

Can you use a more simple language...thanks

Re: Riferimento: Re: gogo's.Signatures+Avatars

Hi mate sorry but I dont understand because I'm italian and I understand english not very well...

Can you use a more simple language...thanks

can you make a daniel agger sig for me? with the words "veg" and "dagger" on it please.

Riferimento: Re: Riferimento: Re: gogo's.Signatures+Avatars

Well' date=' I'd love to have an avatar :) Just a nice Chelsea shirt, with the name and number on the back :)

Name: Johansson

Number: 95

If I like it I may request a sig too :)[/quote']

johanv.png

I hope like it...

If you like it rep me mate...bye:):):)

can you make a daniel agger sig for me? with the words "veg" and "dagger" on it please.

aggero.png

I hope like it...

If you like it rep me mate...bye:):):)

Riferimento: Re: Riferimento: Re: Riferimento: Re: gogo's.Signatures+Avatars

It's against the rule ask for rep mate. Just thought I'd tell you before you get an infraction or something like that :)

sorry mate but I dont know this rule:o:o:o...But if I lose my time for make sig for forumers I deserve a reward...or no???

Re: Riferimento: Re: Riferimento: Re: Riferimento: Re: gogo's.Signatures+Avatars

sorry mate but I dont know this rule:o:o:o...But if I lose my time for make sig for forumers I deserve a reward...or no???

No need to apologise mate :)

I never knew the rule either until about half a year ago. That's why I'm telling you. I don't want a mod or forumer coming on here and telling you off. I'm saying this as friendly advice, because I don't want you to be punished ;)

And yeh, you definitely should mate. But that's up to the forumers really. It's a shame, but some people give you the reward but some people do not. Just the way it works really :o

Riferimento: Re: Riferimento: Re: Riferimento: Re: Riferimento: Re: gogo's.Signatures

No need to apologise mate :)

I never knew the rule either until about half a year ago. That's why I'm telling you. I don't want a mod or forumer coming on here and telling you off. I'm saying this as friendly advice' date=' because I don't want you to be punished ;)

And yeh, you definitely should mate. But that's up to the forumers really. It's a shame, but some people give you the reward but some people do not. Just the way it works really :o[/quote']

okok mate;);););)

I'll respect the rule

• 3 weeks later...